Hey Princess!

My first kiss

 

OnFany | MBG: Baby Baby - SNSD

"We need tons of glitters.. I want it pink. Well you can choose a color you want but I want more pink." said Tiffany as she moved around. Onew looked at her in disbelief. "Why don't you just sit down and let's practice the script?" He asked. "But we need a plan! We need a plan first!" She said. He pulls her hand which ended making her it on his lap. "I swear if you don't shut up, I will kiss you and I don't care if you get mad or what.." He said in a serious tone. Tiffany's cheeks started to heat up and she felt uneasy in his arms. He was strong enought to melt her down. Just like the old times. Her gaze went down to his lips which made her gulp.

"What?" Onew made her come back to reality. "Let me go you !" she was about to struggle her way free when he suddenly released her. "Now. Let's practice." He stood up and arranged his sleeves. "Come here for a second.." He called out on Tiffany. She, on the other hand comes closer to him in a graceful way.

"You need to have a princess feel.. Well sort of." He grins and ties her hair up a bit, fixing her bacng right after. "Shall we?" he asked and she nodded.

| A/N: This is the real script from the movie itself. I just cut out Vladimir's part and added it to Dimitri's because there will be only two of them here. |

ANYA | TIFFANY: You never said anything to me about having to prove I'm a PRINCESS
DIMITRI | ONEW: You are the Princess.We're just going to refresh your memory..
ANYA | TIFFANY: I don't have a memory and I'm not a Princess! (looks down at herself.) Even if I were - no one's ever going to believe it. I'm not exactly...

He looks at her. The sight of her with her hair falling on her shoulders, framing her face caused him to say something that wasn't in the script. "You are.. and I believe you.." She raises her head as she realized that it wasn't in the script.

--

TaeWon Cut

"Keep calm and don't panic." said Taeyeon. "Yes that's right." Siwon wiped his sweat. Taeyeon looked to his direction and looked at his slightly open uniform. Suddenly she clasps her hands together and starts praying "Please.. I don't want temptation! We're still young and this is very unromantic. He's hot but --" she got cut as she felt a hot breath behind her. Her eyes grew wide as she slowly turns. "If you're gonna pray. Tell me. I wanna pray with you." He said and gave off a half smile.

She awkwardly smiles and turns back harshly causing her to stumble to the boxes. "Taengoo!" Siwon yelled and pulled her arm. Due to the impact of his pulling, her hand lands on his chest. His one hand on her arm and the other on her waist due to instinct.

They were too close to comfort. She can feel his heartbeat and hear her very own heartbeat. Slowly they can sense that their heartbeat were beating at the same time, same rhythm, same beat.

She looks up to him and his gaze were the softest of them all. It felt as if he was in love with her. She shook that thought off. "You're sweating." she stated the obvious. He smiles and slowly lets go of her arm but not her waist. "Yeah.." he chuckles. She takes her handkerchief and wipes his sweat.

"This would sound wrong but looks like we'll be spending the night here together." he said. She was busy wiping his forehead. "We're left with no choice anyway." she said cooly. "Don't worry I--" "I trust you Siwon. Don't think the opposite"

They sat and leaned their backs against the wall. "You should sleep first." said Siwon as he saw her yawn. "You think so?" she asked then kept her back on the wall and closed her eyes. He pulls his coat and covers her. "Goodnight princess." he whispered and slowly her head slides down to his shoulder, he takes the chance to wrap her in his arms. He hugs her with one arm, making sure she's safe. As he falls asleep, his head leans down on her head.

--

| SunSun & SeoKyu |

Sungmin tried calling Sunny's phone.. "Hi this is Sunny. I can't answer your call right now so~ Leave your meaage after the beep!" He facepalmed and ended the call. He then tried again after a few minutes.. "Hi thi--" then again "Hi thi--" He was so mad and he threw his phone on the floor. "Bro.. You okay?" Ryewook asked him along with Kyuhyun.

"I am not fine.. damn." he started cursing and kept on saying everything about Sunny. Kyuhyun and Ryewook were looking at each other.

"Don't you think .. You're not really in love with Yuri but with.. Sunny?" asked Kyuhyun. "What!? That's not a nice joke bro.. No.." he laughed it off awkwardly and soon it faded. What if they were right? What if he was just blinded of the thought of liking Yuri? What if he really likes Sunny!?

He groans to himself and rushes out of the room.

"He got shot." Ryewook said. Kyuhyun nodded then continued playing.

" SunnyBunny has won the game.." Kyuhyun squinted his eyes at the player's name and sent her a message.

EvilKyu: By any chance.. Is this Lee Sunny?

SunnyBunny: EvilKyu.. Kyuhyun!?

EvilKyu: Great. A girl beated me over my favorite game.

SunnyBunny: Loser. >:P

EvilKyu: Yah! Hey by the way, Sungmin was calling you.

SunnyBunny: .. so?

EvilKyu: You two need to talk.

SunnyBunny: Beat me first and I will talk to him.

EvilKyu: You're on!

They started to play a game then.

Just then a phone call. Kyuhyun's phone was on silent mode and he was unable to see who was calling.

"Seohyun calling..."

--

MinYul cut

"I'll carry your bag." Minho said. "Oh no no.. I'm all good." she said as they walked to the bus stop together. "I'm sorry." she said as she took small steps. "What are you apologizing for?" He asked. "Well for my family.. I mean.. They are pretty crazy..  but they are nice.. I swaer they are the nicest people on earth!" she said with hand gestures which made him smile.

"Yeah. I'm fine with that. I'm also fine with them thinking we're dating." he said, she stopped walking and widen her eyes. "Yah!" suddenly she starts chasing him then he starts to run away. "Kwon Yuri is my unofficial girlfriend!" He screamed in the streets of Seoul as he ran happily.

"Yah! Choi Minho!" she was blushing madly as she ran to chase after him.

Maybe this will be the begginning of something real for them.

Maybe.

--

HyoHyuk

"So where are we going?" she asked as they walked towards the school gate. "Somewhere." he said in a cold tone. "Yah. Why are you so cold to me? Is there anything wrong? Did I do anything wrong?" she asked, pulling his arm. He kept still and pulled her out of the campus.

"Hyoyeon!" Suddenly Junho and Taecyeon hugged her. " 'Sup Baby?" Junsu patted her head.

"What are you guys doing here!?" she asked nervously.

"We happen to pass by and met this dude, so we asked him if he knows you." said Khun.

She turns to Eunhyuk who smiled sheepishly and looked away.


 

This was supposedly to be a long chapter but I will make a different one since my drafts of my ideas for his story were lost so..

Please do anticipate for Chapter 10! ^^b

-EasternPearl