Nothing ends well

My first kiss

Jessica sat on the couch, watching some tv program while Krystal talked to her suitor over the phone. Jessica rolls her eyes and the doorbell rings. She nudges Krystal to get it since she was lazy. Kystal stops he chat with her 'friend' and gets the door, only to return to her with a 'oh my god' face.

"Who is it?" Jessica asked in a bored tone.

"Are you dating Jonghyun Kim!?"

"No. Why?"

"He's waiting outside."

"What?"

"He's here!"

Without any other choice, she gets up hurriedly and goes for the door only to be surprised with a bouquet. "Jjong?" She frowned. "Ta-dah!" he said in a high pitched tone and handed her the flowers. "Red Carnations for you." "Why?" she frowned once more. "It means 'I like you', that's what I was told." he grinned, she suddenly realized how the heat suddenly spreaded unto her cheeks and she smiled at him.

"Thank you. Come on in." Jessica said and opened the door wider for him. "Why are you here anyway?" She asked. "I was wondering if you'd let me do the honor of accompanying you to buying a new dress for the party." He said while looking around the house. "Just you and Krystal alone?"

Jessica nods and watches him admire the house. "Dad is an Architect, while Mom is a Theater Actress." she smiles at the thought. "He was helping out on fixing the theater she was perfoming at back then." She sighs and admires the flowers oblivious of Jonghyun's stare had already fallen unto her.

"She was fixing her shoelaces when the hugs light post fell, dad went for her. Diving and pulling her away and they rolled unto the floor, with mom ending on top of him. It was funny because instead of asking her if she was hurt.. he asked ' Did the light hit me that hard to see an angel? '. My mom started sobbing after that." Jonghyun smiled as Jessica looked at her parents' photo. "They started dating after that and two years later. They got married."

As reality hits her she facepalms herself and chuckles a little. "Sorry. I'm boring you out with my parents' love story." Jonghyun shook his head and smiles widely. "It was beautiful. Now I know the reason why an angel named Jessica exists in this world."

They smiles at each other and he saw how she blushed and she stuttered as she excused herself to get changed. Krystal rolls her eyes and looks at her sister from the kitchen. "My sister is quite weird, sorry for that." Krystal said as she placed down the orange juice on the cental table. "Have a seat." She smiled at him. He then take out a small pack of cookies and hands it to her. "Here. I don't want you to think I forgot that you are her sister." She accepts it and smiles. "Wow. thanks."

A few more minutes of chatting with Krystal, Jonghyun finishes half of the juice and turns his head to see Jessica in jeans short, flats and gray long sleeves. "Shall we?" she said and Jonghyun bids farewell to Krystal.

--

Sooyoung ate her donuts as they go walking around the mall, looking for the perfect shop that had the perfect dress for them. "Tiff, do you really have to wear pink?" Yoona asked while eating her waffles. "It must be pink with a flower pin too!" she said frustratedly. "You should stop getting frustrated. Let me call Key for help." said Sooyoung after finishing her third donut. "I wanna wear a cream dress or a yellow one." Yoona commented.

The three of them sat on the bench while Sooyoung calls Key.

"Sooyoungie. What's up?"

"Bummie, we need help."

"Who? What? Why?"

"Me, Tiffany and Yoona! We need to find the perfect dress for the party."

"Where are you guys?"

"At the mall.. of course."

"Great. I'm at the fifth floor."

"What are you doing at the fifth floor?"

"Buying men essentials to keep being handsome."

"We're on the third floor, in front f G by Guess. Okay?"

"Be there in a jiffy, beautiful."

"Okay~"

Yoona and Tiffany gave Sooyoung odd looks because of her tone changing while talking to her boyfriend. "What!?"

--

"I miss you." "Hey" "What's up?" "What are you doing?" "Are you busy?" Minho sighed in frustration, not knowing what to text Yuri. Just then Onew calls him and he picks up. "Minho!" Onew said excitedly. "Cut it ou, Onew. You sound like a girl." He teased. Onew on the other line jumps unto his bead and places one hand under his head. "Tiffany and I are going well." Minho raises and eyebrow and chuckles. "So your terrace drama worked on her, huh?" He snorted out all of a sudden, thinking of Onew being all out romantic. "Aish. You know. You need to confess soon. Looks like you'll be out of confidence soon." Onew backfired at him.

Thinking of it, Minho suddenly imagined someone else loving Yuri. He felt he was going to explode. "Stop it, dude. Seriously."

"Let's talk later. Dad is on call waiting."

"Sure."

Onew answers his father's call and he was oredered to dress up and go to a certain restaurant. "What's with the sudden formal dinner?" he asked himself before getting up and dressing up in some nice decent suit and asks the driver to go to some certain reaturant.

--

Dong Gun sat on the chair and watched her stir her coffee. "How have you been, BoA?" He asked the beautiful lady infront of him. She hasn't changed a bit. She on the other hand felt guilty. "I'm fine. Busy with the whole collection release this season." "You never gave up on your dream. That's nice to hear." He chuckled and sips on his coffee. "I gave up on one dream though." BoA whispered and caught his attention. "I gave up on us."

Before he was able to react, the waiter announces the arrival of Onew. "Hi dad." he said and bowed before taking a seat that faced an empty chair. "Onew, meet BoA Kwon. CEO of the well known fashion brand, That XX." Dong Gun said and looked at how Onew's face suddenly changed emotions from civil to interested.

"Mother of Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Yuri, wife of the late well known Producer Kwon Sangwoo." Onew finished and smiled at BoA. "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." BoA chuckles softly and turns her head to Dong Gun. "You have a very smart son." Dong Gun proudly pats Onew. "Of course he is."

"I'm sorry I'm late!" Yuri said in a loud entrance before bowing. "Yuri?" Onew squinted his eyes. "What are you doing here?" Yuri then looks at Onew. "What are YOU doing here?" she asks back before sitting down. "I wa--" out of the blue something hits him. "Dad.. are you.. putting me in an arranged marriage.. with.. Kwon Yuri?"

Sudden shock filled Yuri's body and she felt suddenly nervous. BoA and Dong Gun stared at each other. BoA sighed and nodded. "Yuri, honey.. Lee Onew.. is your fiance."

"No." It was the only word that came out of . "This is a joke." she said. "This is not a nice joke, mom. No way." she sarted tearing up. She can't be engaged. She liked someone else. She likes Choi Minho and she's hoping he feels the same way about her. Yuri can't help but clutch on her lavender dress.

"I don't wanna marry her! I'm dating Miyoung already, dad! You know how much I love her! I can't accept this!" Onew said and stood up. "As much as I'd love to follow your orders.. I'm not following this one." Said Onew and walked out of the place. Dong Gun felt guilty seeing his own son.

Yuri stood up and bowed her head. "I'm not agreeing to this too, I'm sorry."

--  MBG: On Rainy Days | B2ST --

A sudden downpour came around the evening. Yuri walks in the study room and finds her mother fixing her newly designed dresses. "Yuri. Have a seat." Yuri sits on the black leather chair and looks down. "I'm sorry but as much as I love you it has been decided that you are to marry Onew at all costs."

"Why me?"

"Because you are the first daughter."

"I am your only daughter."

"Exactly my point."

"This makes no sense. Why do you want to control my future!?"

BoA stared at her daughter. "Now you're answering back at me?! You are now officially engaged to Lee Onew whether you like it or not!" Yuri froze and tears started to flow. "You're so unfair."

Jiyong finds Yuri running to her rooom. He decides to go to the study room where she came out. He finds their mother arranging papers and placing it on her folders. "What did you do to my sister? Slapped her? Smacked her? Threatened her? Or you're planning to take her abroad?" he asked in a neutral tone.

"Nothing." BoA responded, knowing he will soon find out about it. "None of your business." she continued. He smirks before turning serious. "You call yourself our mother and yet the only thing you know how to handle is your fashion line." Boa looks at jiyong with all her seriousness.

"Son.. look."

"Don't call me your son."

" ... "

"Yuri and I grew up without needing you. Let me guess.. You continued your plan, didn't you?"

"I don't understand you, Jiyong."

"You wanna ruin her life by turning her into something you want."

Jiyong leaves her with mouth open and goes up to check on Yuri instead. "Yul?" he knocks and opens the door, seeing Yuri already asleep with tear stained cheeks. "Shush my fairy.. You will have your freedom soon."

--

Jiyong was lively the next morning making Yuri smile as much as he can. "Look at oppa!" he said and did aegyo for her. She smiles and feeds him a bun with jam. "Eat." She continued eating and when BoA sat down to have breakfast, she drops down her fork and knife. "I'm done eating." Yuri then bows before standing up.

At school Jiyong never left her side as well till it was time for classes. "Yul." Tiffany poked her. "What happened? You look.. lost." Sooyoung and Yoona looked at her too. Jessica comes in late with a happy mood, then as she sits down she notices Yuri's red eyes.

"What the hell happened!? Did you break up with Minho!?" She asked. Yuri chuckled and suddenly tears started to flow. "Yul.." Yoona reached out to rub her back. "Me and him will never happen anymore." she said. The four girls were puzzled then. "Minho likes you." Sooyound said which made Yuri cry more. "I wish I can be with him too."

"Tell us what's wrong." Yuri wiped her tears away and chuckled bitterly. "I'm engaged." Silence sunddenly crept down till Tiffany asked. "To whom?" Yuri sat up straight and motioned her head to the door. "To him."

They turned their heads to look at the door, gasps were heard from the three and Tiffany was the last one to look around. As she looked at him, she almost fell from her chair but she felt her heart explode already.

"Hey Yul. Coffee for you." he said and placed down th ice cold canned coffee on her desk.

"O-Onew?" Tiffany pointed him.

"Good morning to you too, miyoung.."

 


A/N:
Yush. Another update. What do you guys think?

Will update soon!

But first I must sleep! ^^ Good night!