Between Friends and Enemies

My first kiss

 

Tiffany walked her way to the school parking lot. She was with nothing else to do. Yuri was practicing for Swan Lake. Yoona was suddenly gone, she kept on avoiding her dance practice. Jessica pulled Sunny to the Cooking Class. Her new friend Taeyeon was busy with the most awaited and anticipated school play, which she never liked. Sooyoung was having her volleyball session.

She goes into her car and drives out of the school. As she was passing by the school gate, she sees Minho walking hand in hand with Krystal. She felt bad for Yuri. She knows for a fact that something was happening between Minho and Yuri, she just wasn't sure if they're officially dating or not. But seems like something bad will happen along the way. She decided to keep it to herself first and talk Minho out of it. If he would choose Krystal and so be it, but if he'd choose Yuri.. He better change his ways.

--

 Siwon didn't allow Taeyeon to leave his side. He noticed something unusual with the Lee brothers. They were paying WAY TOO MUCH attention on Taeyeon. Which he didn't like, of course. He knows them too well. The production was not going well, they need more people to do the show but only few came in to audition.

"You guys can leave now." says Siwon. He pulls Taeyeon along with him even before the Lee brothers were able to approach her.

"Where is she?" Taemin asked Onew. "I don't know! One minute she was there then gone!" says Onew and then they walked their way to the auditorium to see Jonghyun and Key.

--

"You know what, I think I'll go for blondies this school year~" Jonghyun whispers to Key. "Yeah~ Me too.." says Key. "What!?" Jonghyun snapped at him. "Wae? Am I not allowed to like blonde girls? I didn't dye my hair blonde for nothing, dude." says Key and leaves him.

He looks at Key who was now hitting on Hyoyeon, asking her for a dance.

Eunhyuk knew that Key has a thing for Hyoyeon ever since he saw them together. But heck! He couldn't allow his partner to be stolen away, by the DIVA. He turns the music up and all of the students were staring at him. He goes to take Yuri's hand. He played a waltz music and dragged Yuri in the middle of the dance floor, leaving Seohyun alone. He had seen her dance, through Sungmin's video.

"Can you do waltz?" he whispered. Yuri gave him a smirk. "I took all kinds of dancing classes since I was four." she boasted. Hyoyeon watched in awe. Since when did he know how to dance waltz. Donghae was watching them and gave them a two thumbs up for a good start. Yuri didn't mind. It seems that Eunhyuk was a better partner than Jonghyun after all.

Hyoyeon didn't like what she was seeing. All she wanted was to be known as the dancing queen. Looks like someone is threatening her dream  and kept on glaring at Eunhyuk. She didn't hear any word that Key was saying.

--

Sooyoung finishes her practice and sees Kyuhyun near the bleachers. He stands up and hands her a bottle of water. "Nice game." he says, she smiles before taking the water. "Thank you." then they start walking together. "So anything you're up to after this?" he asks. Then she thought to herself. Is he planning to ask her out?!

"Well. I was planning to eat at Heavenly Sone." she said. He looks at her with  nice smile. "Heavenly Sone? Isn't that the cafe that Yuri owns? I heard they have nice cakes there." she nods at him. "Probably the best cakes ever!" she says happily. "makes me hungry.. wanna go there.. together?" he paused between his words. "Uhm.. sure.." she says. "Great! I'll wait for you near the auditorium then!" then he runs off leaving open.

--

Minho was furious. Krystal made up a story about them dating. "What was that supposed to mean?!" he asked her. "We went out, right?" she asks, she was very calm. "That was one time, but it didn't mean anything!!" he snarled. "Why are you making it a big deal?" she leaned on the wall. They were nowhere near the school.

"Because I don't like it! Seriously!" he snapped at her. She didn't mind, all she wanted was the school's attention. "Then just let it die." she says and walks away the hot headed Minho.

--

Yuri comes home wearing her ballet uniform. "Welcome home, Odette~" GD teased. She rolls her eyes as she makes her way to the kitchen. "Oh please, not also you" she mumbled. "Wae? Don't you like it?" he places her arms on her shoulder. "Just please. Don't mention it!" she takes his arms off of her shoulder as she opened the fridge.

"Arrasso." he sits down on the stool and watch her take out a large amount of cake. "Wait.. Are you going to eat that alone?" he asked. "Ne. Got a problem with that?" she slides down the plate on the table and sits down on the stool. "You're so like CL.." he whispers. "Yeah. I know. You've been talking about her for the past few days, I wonder if you're starting to like her." GD was dumbfounded.

"I'm going to bed after eating. Oh, I'm taking this to my room." she stood up with a plateful of cake on one hand and a milk on the other hand. "Seriously, Oppa. I know you've been crushing on her since 5th grade." she said before leaving her all-so-awesome-now-speechless-brother.

--

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung walked their way to Heavenly Sone. It was the best place to be. "They have this awesome Milk Shake! You should really try it!" Sooyoung said with her hands on her stomach. Kyuhyun watched her every smile. "I'd rather go for chocolate milkshake." says Kyuhyun thinking of a way to let her continue on talking.

"It's good! A cinnamon roll would make it complete" say Sooyoung then looks at the cafe. "We're here already!" then points it. Kyuhyun nods and follows her. He notices that his phone was ringing.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Kyuhyun! Where are you?" It was Leeteuk.

"Oh, Hyung. I'm with Sooyoung, were going to eat together!" he said excitedly.

"Yah! Come on! the food is waiting~" as expected from Sooyoung, she was a shikhin after all.

--

"He's with Sooyoung." Leeteuk tells Donghae and Eunhyuk. "Since when did those two started going out?" Kangin asks him. Seohyun was passing by them when she unintededly hears over their conversation. "Don't you think it's cool? I mean Sooyoung and Kyuhyun, they look good together." says Eunhyuk. Donghae agrees and so did Leeteuk.

"He's dating someone else now." she whispered to herself, she sighs and continues to walk.

--

The next day T.O.P was busy with his resignation paper. Not actually that he is resigning his position but his term had already reached it's end. So did the other members of the student council. They needed to find the rightful successors of their positions. He has someone on his mind already, It was no other than "Choi Siwon.."

"Have you chosen someone already?" T.O.P asks GD. "Yeah. Looks like this girl has what it takes.." he smiles looking at her records. "Who is it?" T.O.P comes over to see it. "Kim Taeyeon.. What do you think?" T.O.P nods, "I agree. Good Choice."

Siwon was called for this.

"You asked for me?" he entered the Student council, board room.

"Well, I have decided.. To train you as the next president." says T.O.P

"ME!?" he was surprised. He knows that T.O.P was dead serious. All the other members was looking at him. They must be expecting a lot from him. "Do you accept it?" He was asked. "Yes, sir." The members nodded and stood up. They bowed to him and applauded. With saying YES, there was no way to back out now.

The rumor did spread fast. He was congratulated by everyone who gets to see him, then he walked his way to class. It will be a pretty long day ahead of him.

--

"Yah! Siwon Oppa is going to be the next SC president!" Tiffany announced over lunch. They got a bigger table now, Sunny, Taeyeon and Seohyun was added in. Yuri waves at Hyoyeon to come over. " Annyeong Hyo!" says Yuri. "Girls! This is Hyoyeon! She's the best dancer here!" says Yuri. Hyoyeon smiled. She realized that it was better to keep her enemies close.

"Join us," Tiffany moved over to let her have a seat. Then the girls start to chatter about Sooyoung's date.

"How could you do this Soo!" says Jessica

"You didn't even invite us?" It was Tiffany

"Yah! Heck! You girls had your own stuff to do!" says Sooyoung before eating her tuna sandwich.

"Yeah right. You should've told us to come over." says Yoona.

"You were gone before the practice sessions started, how could I tell you"

"Seriously, Soo. You are such a cheater.~" Yuri smacked her elbow.

The four girls laughed at the them. 

Onew was eyeing the four girls who were added in the Soshi Five. 

"Who are you looking at?" asks Key. "Since when did they allow other girls to join their group?" he stared at Taeyeon for a moment. She really is cute. "I don't know. They just.. went along together.." says Key, looking down on his salad. "Minho. Wae?" Minho was playing around with his food. Jonghyun found it unusual. Taemin was the one to notice it.

"So, are you and Krystal.." Key started. Minho glared at him. "Okay. forget that I mentioned it" then he continued to eat.

--

"Okay boys, confession time." Jonghyun started. As usual, after homeroom they would stay in the room and confess something to each other. This was more likely a girl stuff but they didn't mind. It keeps their friendship stronger.

"I like Taeyeon and Sunny." Taemin bursted out before anyone else could speak.

"What!?" Jonghyun and Onew was the ones who reacted. "I like her too!" they said on unison. "You like who?" Key asked them both. "I like Sunny!" says Jonghyun, "I like Taeyeon." says Onew still looking at Taemin who didn't give a damn. "So? It's not like Taemin could confess to both of them." Minho interrupts them.

Jonghyun starts to relax, "Yeah. Totally, If ever Sunny would choose you. I still have Hyoyeon." he said with a sly smile on his lips. "WHAT!?" Key stood up and looked down at him. "You can't like her!" Key shouted.

They didn't know that someone was listening outside the room.

"Wae!? Is she your girl already?" Jonghyun starts to slouch. Key scoffs and goes back to his seat.

"You can't have Taeyeon! Understand?!" Onew tells Taemin. "And why is that? I saw your painting the other day. What was her name again?? Seo.."  Taemin was looking at his older brother as he tried to tell her name out loud. "It's Seohyun! You idiot! What were you doing in my studio again!" He wanted to hit Taemin badly but suddenly Minho opens his mouth.

"I like her too.." he said in mere whisper. "You like who?" Key asked. Minho looks at Onew. "Don't you dare.." Jonghyun pointed Minho. "I like Seohyun." he looks at Jonghyun then turns back to Onew. Jonghyun sighed in relief. "But what about Yuri?" Taemin was worried all of a sudden. "She's not my Ideal type. Seohyun is my ideal type." says Minho.

Key hears low murmuring outside the door. "Wait a minute.." he hushed them and ran to the door. He opens the door and a bunch of eaves dropping  girls fell before his foot.

"Ouch!" Sooyoung was under Yoona and Tiffany. "Get off me! You pigs!" Yoona and Tiffany stood up feeling ashamed. Sooyoung was rolling on the floor with her hands on her back.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING HERE!?" he pointed at them. Jessica was standing beside Yuri near the stairs. "I warned you." says Jessica. Yuri didn't say a word and looked at Jessica. Tiffany pushed Key and looked at Minho disapprovingly. "We trusted you! How dare you hurt Yuri!" she started. "Yah! Get lost!" says Onew.

Jessica pulled Yuri into the room, the two groups started to argue.

"Why were you listening in our discussion!?" Key yelled at Sooyoung.

"We happened to pass by when we heard you!" Sooyoung yelled back.

"Were you stalking us?" Jonghyun asked Jessica.

"What!? Are you out of you're head!" says Jessica

"I bet they are." says Taemin

"Shut up! Will you!?" Yoona folded her arms above her chest

"Why are you here in the first place, anyway?" says Onew, looking at them one by one.

"Shouldn't we be the ones asking you that?" Tiffany gives him a sarcastic smile.

Yuri and Minho were awkward with each other. Then there was awkward silence. yeah, silence.. AWKWARD SILENCE. Sooyoung, who wasn't used to this kind of environment spoke. "Minho, why didn't you tell us that you were dating Krystal!? Aren't you being unfair with Yuri!?"

"WE'RE NOT DATING!" Yuri and Minho said. Then Key looks at her, "You don't know the truth about your cousin? Poor you!" Key stick out his tongue at her. She pulled up her sleeves and was planning to hit him. Yoona and Jessica pulls her away from Key. "Let me go!" Then there was a loud noise created by all of them. Minho was looking at Yuri. "Let me explain.. I mean. You, uhm.. I --" Yuri raised a finger to shut him up. "You don't have to explain. We're nothing more than.."

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!?" It was Siwon and GD.

"Oppa~" the girls looked at Siwon. "Hyung~" the boys looked at Minho. "Kwon Yuri! What is the meaning of this!?" Minho was holding her arm and she was fighting back earlier. Key was being pulled by Taemin and Jonghyun. Tiffany and Onew were giving each other some deadly glares. It was a scene nobody thought they'd be in to.

"All of you! Office! Now!" Yelled Siwon. He had to fix things up here. They were not kids anymore but they keep on acting like ones.

They fixed themselves as they walked out of the room. Minho tried to console Yuri, but Sooyoung was fast enough to pull her away from him. "Don't touch her! You filthy two-timer!" Siwon turned to her. "Shut up!" Sooyoung pulled Yuri away and they walked together. Siwon looked at Minho, he was hurt deeply. Siwon can't be a brother to him right now. He has a duty to fulfill.

Key keeps on pulling Jonghyun away from Jessica. "Hey. stop it." he said and dragged Taemin in between Sica and Jjong.

They reached the office and T.O.P stood there watching Siwon's actions.

"What the hell is wrong with you people!?" he asked. Everyone was silent. Nobody dared to talk. They were all ashamed of acting childish. "Choi Minho, Choi Sooyoung!? You two, are involved here!?" Siwon pointed them out, they looked at each other but remained silent. "Even you? Kwon Yuri?!" Yuri tried to defend herself but GD stopped her. "Don't explain. You are caught." GD explains.

"We're sorry. We'll never do it again" says Sooyoung, she was brave enough to speak for everyone. T.O.P looks at GD. "You guys deserve a punishment for such act. What if someone got hurt?!" says GD, Siwon nods. "What do you suggest?" T.O.P taps Siwon's shoulder.

"Work out your relationship people. You are to join the school play. No more questions. You are required to practice everyday after class." Siwon said calmly. Everyone started to protest. "But! We can't I -" "Look Hyung My Chem - " "Are you kidding -"

"QUIET!" Siwon yelled. "I have decided, and it is final." Siwon leaves the room and T.O.P follows. GD looks at Yuri with a disapproving look. "Oppa~ It's n -" GD walks away and everyone looks at Yuri. If there is anything that she can't stand, it was being a embarrassment to her older brother. "Yuri.." the girls tried to touch her and console her. But she holds her hand up, "I'm fine." she mumbled. "Yuri, I'm sorry.." Minho placed his hand on her head. "Don't t-touch m-e.." she said. "Yuri-ah.." the girls looked at her. The boys were silent as dead. "But Yuri.." Minho started. "I said I'm fine! Don't touch me!" she removed his hand and ran out.

"Noona!" taemin shouted. He was the one most affected by a girl's tears. It makes him want to protect girls so badly. "If you're dating Krystal, then just date her! If you want to confess to Seohyun, then confess! Just don't play with girl's feelings!" Taemin ran away following Yuri. Onew and Jonghyun followed Taemin. The girl's walked their way out of the room.

"You don't know the true story.." Minho said. "It's just that she is hurt Minho, honestly.. I'm on her side right now. Sorry." And Key left him as well.