One step closer

My first kiss

 

Yuri got home safely, thanks to Minho. She wanted to treat his wounds but he rejected her, saying that it was almost beyond his curfew. She gave him a call as soon as she got ready for bed.
 
The next morning she wakes up from a loud high cracking voice, she groaned as she hid herself under the sheets. Trying her best to avoid the noise, whoever it is.. that person needs to dies immediately.. But then the wedding march tune continued. It was early morning, but she was getting pissed off already. Not a good start for the day!
 
"Yuri! hide!" It was GD, he came running into her room and went inside her closet. Good thing her stuff were just hanged in her slide door closet. Yuri mumbled some unladylike stuff as he hid himself there. Inside her closet were all these designer label clothes. GD looked at her new Chanel Dress that their mother brought. Like Sooyoung, her sister just keeps her dresses hidden.. Only wearing them in occasions.
 
"Yuri!!!!!!!~" a voice called out in high pitch tone. Suddenly her covers were pulled and a face surprises her.
 
"Get up!" he imitated the way she did get up. Yuri brushed her eyes and looke at the unlikely visitor that had come to wake her up. "Oh. Kwonnie Oppa~" she hugged him. So their Kkab cousin has come. "Where's your brother?" he asked in his Diva tone. She pointed her closet. He opens the closet and there was GD sitting. "Hi Hyung~" he said and gave off a awkward smile.
 
--
 
Yuri was grumpy, she kept on murmuring to herself. Nobody could come near her. She walked into their room and sat on her chair, leaning her face on her table and staring out at the window. Then Tiffany scribbles something on her notebook, she rips it out and takes a scotch tape then puts it in Yuri's table. "WARNING: SCARY YURI.. LEAVE HER AT PEACE ^^v OR FACE THE DRAGON FORCE" Sica was grumpy as well. her blonde hair was ruined, having some black highlights made her look scarier. Yoona did the one for Sica. "WARNING: ICE PRINCESS ZONE.. STAY AWAY OR FREEZE TO DEATH >.<"
 
Sooyoung comes in with a lovely smile on her lips. Fany and Yoona looked at each other and decided to write another note. "WARNING: HAPPILY TAKEN.. DO NOT RUIN HER MOOD OR ELSE FACE THE ALMIGHTY DIVA'S NAGGING ALL DAY! >:)" Two of them was in a bad mood, one in very good mood and two.. oh, well.. in their usual state~
 
Suddenly a high pitch voice was head near the door. "Yeobo~!" Sooyoung stood up, her hands entwined together, like a girl waiting for her man. Tiffany and Yoona looked at each other, Sooyoung was acting weird. Then Key peeks in their door, with some food container. "Yeobo~!" Sooyoung cried out in delight as well..
 
Yuri lifts up her head and looks at the door as well. Key comes in and walks towards them. "Annyeong~!" then he notices the notes on Sica, Yul and Soo's tables. He took the one on Sooyoung's table. "Yah, Yah, Yah! That is our note of warning." says Tiffany, "I know, and I'm keeping it." says Key, folding the paper and putting it in his wallet.
 
Tiffany and Yoona started to smack each other's hand. "aigooo~ goosebumps!" they said. Sooyoung was doing all cutesy acts. "Yah, you two.. since when did you get together?" The grumpy Yuri pointed them. "We just started dating.." says Key as he places the food he made for Sooyoung. "Now, Yeobo.. I made this especially for you.. I was worried that you might get catch a cold from last night." Sooyoung was too happy that she didn't mind if there was a table between them as she leaned and hugged him.
 
Taemin appeared on the door with a banana milk on his right hand. Yoona points him out, "Why do you always come at the wrong time?" Taemin was surprised, "Wae? did I do anything wrong?" he asked as he took a sip. He looked at Yuri's arm, "Noona~ What happened to you?" he asked as he ran to her place, ignoring the note that Tiffany made.
 
He took her hand and examined her arm, which had bandages. As expected, he is filled with aegyo. She looks at him with a slightly lightened expression. "It's nothing Minnie~ I'm fine.." says Yuri as she played with his hair. "Yah! that's PDA!" Yoona pointed at them. Yuri knew that expression and even pulled taemin into a one arm hug. "oooooooooh~" Tiffany was looking at Yuri, she sure knows how to make a woman release her feelings.  "Soo and Key, are dating on the other table. Why can't I hug this baby?" Yuri even pouted.
 
"Aish~ Yuri Noona~ You can hug me anytime you want!" he hugged her and she sticks out her tongue at Yoona. Yoona was not able too stand the situation and pulls Taemin away from Yuri. Instead of hugging Yuri, she ends up hugging him. He was shocked but took the chance to hug her as well. "If you wanted to hug me so badly, you should've just said so." he said then grins, she pushes him away and Yuri receives a high five from Tiffany. Yoona, embarrassed turns to leave. Taemin puts his hands in his pocket and takes Yoona's seat, coming closer to Yuri.
 
"Minnie~ Where's Minho?" she asked. Taemin shrugged, "He didn't come to school?" Yuri stood up. "Bwoh!? Wae!?" Jessica lifts her head and pulls her to sit down. "calm down, it's not like he's dead or anything." Sica said as she ties up her hair. Yuri turns to her, "but.. Sica, what if.. something happened to him!?" her hand went searching for her phone. Sooyoung looks at her, "Yah. Pabo. He went to see a dream interpreter." says Soo, yuri then calms down. "You like Minho Hyung, Don't you? Noona?" Taemin had his eyes sparkling. "I was just worried." she said as she bumps her forehead into her table. After that, she didn't say another single word.
 
Onew was with Jonghyun, they wanted to strangle Key and Taemin's necks. How come they could just comfortably talk to the girls!? While they, the heart breakers, can't even get fives steps near their door!
 
Key and Taemin says farewell. "See you at rehearsals~" says Taemin. Sooyoung then places all the food that Key made inside her bag. "Soo~ We're hungry~" says Sica. "Share your blessings~" says Fany. "NO WAY!" She pulled her bag up and hugged it tightly. " awww. it's not like were asking you to hand us your precious Kim Kibum~" says Yuri, "Not even you, Kwon Yuri." says Sooyoung and stands up.
 
--
 
Taemin goes to the garden and climbs up a tree, hiding from everyone. Today was his mother's death anniversary. He takes out his baby picture that he had kept dearly. It was the first picture that his mother took, he was only months old back then. Few years later, he meets his father and his family.
 
He was in his first year in middle school when CL & Onew's mother died, leaving them with their father who went to abroad. Lee industries was the one that kept their father, Lee Dong Gun going. He then started to stare at the blank space. Their father was in Paris. It's been three years since they saw him.
 
"Taemin!!!!" Sulli yelled from afar, she saw him. "Oh crap!" says Taemin as he gets down from the tree. He has to get away from her, she had been stalking him since the school started. He started to runaway as Sulli followed him.
--
 
Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Dong Gun were high school friends, BoA was their junior. She was the dancing queen of their school. She had this terrible crush over Lee Dong Gun, ever since she was a freshman student. Kwon Sang Woo, then confesses his feelings for BoA. She tried to get Dong Gun's attention by being Sang Woo's girlfriend.
 
Then a new girl comes in their school. Hyori. Dong Gun starts dating har after a few months. But there was a hidden story behind it all. Behind Sang Woo and Hyori's back.. BoA and Dong Gun started their little relationship as well.
 
Till the day they graduated and BoA decides to accept Sang Woo's marraige proposal. They got married and had two children, Kwon Jiyoung and Kwon Yuri. Sang Woo's death was witnessed by his daughter, Yuri. He died of a heart attack, leaving all his wealth to his family.
 
Lee Dong Gun marries Hyori, they had two kids.. Lee Chae Rin and Lee Jinki.. but one night, he was devastated as he gets into a phone conversation with BoA.. "I'm happy with Sang Woo.. I'm sorry.. I'll never forget you.." then he goes to the bar to drink himself to death.. he meets Eun Bin and gets into a one night stand with her.. resulting to Lee Taemin..
 
Choi Chul Ho marries Lee Ha nui, a good friend of Hyori. They have two wonderful sons, Choi Siwon and Choi Minho. But a tragedy leads them to gain a new family member, Choi Chul Ho's brother dies with his wife.. leaving them with a adorable kid.. Choi Sooyoung.
 
Kim Rae won was a playboy, he used to Sang Woo's team mate in basketball. He gets married to his high school sweetheart.. bringing Kim Jonghyun to the world. He meets a young Widow names Kim Ah Joong, who turns out to be the mother of Kim Kibum 'Key'.
 
 --
 
Yoona was sitting all by herself under a shade of tree. She looks at her watch and sees that club period will have to start in a few minutes. Yoona was the kind of person who believes in Destiny. Her dream was to meet her man near the lake, with the moon and the stars as witnesses of their love story. Yeah, that pretty much was it.. Uh, No.. She wanted him to be wearing a necklace that he'd take off and wear on her.
 
She dreamt of being in his arms as they would whisper sweet nothings to each other. She sighed to the thought, she was some kind of a hopeless romantic.
 
Her friends had finally started their romance.. Well from her point of view. Sooyoung and Key were getting along, a smooth flow. Her 'twin sister' Yuri and Minho, they obviously like each other. Tiffany and Onew.. well.. they were quite awkward.. as if some past was.. stopping them from going well with each other.. Jonghyun and Jessica.. They are both Pabo.. they keep on eyeing on each other but ends up always denying their feelings..
 
*phone rings* GorJess~ calling..
 
Y: Yoboseyo?
 
S: accompany me to the cooking club~!
 
Y: I'm going to the art department.. Go and call Sunny..
 
S: She's busy for rehearsals..
 
-then she realizes, they only have barely a month to go before the show..
 
Y: Why don't you just skip cooking and let's have rehearsals today?
 
S:.. *sigh* You're right.. We shouldn't let our Oppas down.
 
Y: Good! See you at the Auditorium~!
 
*end call*
 
Yoona stood up notices something was flown, and falls right in front her. She picks it up and realizes it was a baby picture. "Omo~ So cute.." then it hits her. could it be.. FATE!? She smiles largely as she stares at the picture, she was sure it was a guy and then her imagination ran wild.
 
She'll be meeting this man, on the same spot in a few days and their love story will blossom!
 
Her imagination quickly vanished when the school bell rung, making her run back to the building and head to the auditorium for practice.
 
--
 
JoKwon was busy driving his car towards his old school. Together with his fiance Kim GaIn. HIs cousins GD and Yuri were both studying in that school. Nobody can stop him from barging in the school. he was Kkab Kwon of the school, way back his high school days~
 
"Yeobo.. Did you know that my uncle got married?" GaIn said as they were on their way to SM Academy. "Kim Rae Won Ahjussi?" GaIn nodded, JoKwon laughed. "Aigoo~ So the playboy blood hasn't died yet?" he looks at her.  She laughs as well. "Sort of.. I met his new wife. She's pretty and nice.." GaIn said before munching on some chocolate.
 
They got in the school. They were walking when they saw Jonghyun. "Jjongiiiiieeee~" GaIn ran and hugged his cousin, his friends watched Jonghyun die in her bear hug. "yah~ yeobo~ that's embarrassing.." JoKwon pulled his fiance so Jonghyun can breathe. "Noona.. What are you doing here?" GaIn pointed at her fiance "Jjong~ this is my fiance~" JoKwon laid out his hand and Jonghyun shakes it. "My names is JoKwon" he smiled at them, "Omo.. Is there by chance.. that you are Yuri Noona and GD Hyung's cousin?" Taemin pointed JoKwon.
 
JoKwon's eyes grew in amazement. "EEEHHHHH~ You boys know my cousins?" The boys nods and Jonghyun smiles "Onew and Taemin are GD Hyung's childhood friends.. Key is dating Yuri's best friend SooYoung.." "Jinja!?" JoKwon's face was filled with amazement. Key looks away and continues on. "Oh and by the way.. Noona.. Key is my step brother" Jjong pulls Key and hugs him.
 
"as for me.. I'm Yuri's ballet partner and lastly.. this guy.. CHOI Minho.. He is dating.. KWON Yuri~" then Minho elbows him. He hugs Key due to the pain he had recieved from Minho. Minho bows to JoKwon "Choi MInho imnida" JoKwon chuckles in his diva voice "aigooo~ Young man.. You should know by now that Yuri is a Kkab.." Minho nodded his head and smiles "She got that from me" JoKwon said proudly.
 
Soon they were chatting about some random stuff on how JoKwon and GaIn ended up on having some tour in theri school as they headed to the auditorium for the rehearsals. GD hides behind the curtains as soon as he sees JoKwon. Yuri was busy with Yoona, discussing on costumes. Siwon was practicing his lines with Taeyeon. Sunny keeps on hitting Sungmin, because he wasn't focusing on the practice. He kept on looking at Yuri.
 
Sooyoung brightens up at the sight of Key. "Yeobo~" she called out and ran into his arms. JoKwon looks at Sooyoung then bursts out laughing. Sooyoung blinks at the sight of seeing JoKwon after a long time. "JoKwon Oppa?" JoKwon nodded and pinches her cheek. "No hugs from my little girls~ My fiance get jealous easily" He hugs GaIn but then she gives him a good smack on the forehead.
 
Yuri stops her work and approaches them. "oppa~ what are you doing here?" She tries her best to look calm even if she literally wanted to throw them away. She can't talk to Minho while they are around. "Just checking~ Oh! By the way~ Good Choice of boyfriend!" he gave her a thumbs up then pulls Minho. She blinks at the sight of JoKwon ruffling Minho's hair.
 
GD runs beside Yuri as soon as he hears about the word boyfriend.
 
"KWON YURI! WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE ALLOWED ALREADY TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?" He started to rant. Yuri covered her ears and sees CL approaching. "Yah. Pabo. Shut up." says CL, covering GD's mouth. "He's just surprised." says CL. Sandara watched form her place. She didn't mind about CL and GD being close but then today was different. Or maybe she was just losing him.
 
--
 
They started to read their script again then GD watches side by side with his cousin, JoKwon.
 
JoKwon started to pin point the weakness of each couple. "Can I see you people in pairs?!" he ordered in is diva voice, that even Key.. listens and obeys his words. Soon they were in pairs. JoKwon decided to call them by their character's name. 
 
"Anya and Dimitri! [Tiffanny and Onew].. " JoKwon called out and they step forward. "Dimitri.. say you're lines as if she's the girl you've always waited for! Go!" Onew nods and says his lines, his emotions were true that even Ga-In placed her hand on her chest and weeps. "Yah! Yeobo!" JoKwon snaps at her. "Now, Anya.." Tiffany was still engrossed with Onew's act. "Drop your lines as if you're surprised and you're confused, whether to believe him or not!" Tiffany did what she was told, staring into his eyes, she said her lines true to her heart.
 
"As for.. Meg and Herc.. [Sica and Jjong].." JoKwon eyed them. "herc, show her that you like her by all means and Meg, avoid him!" Jjong snatches a rose and come up behind her. "I like you, Meg. I really do. I'll do anything to prove it to you." he said, "No way. No chance." says Sica.
 
"Snow white and Prince Charming.. [Yoona and Taemin]" Ga-In giggles as she sees how Taemin and Yoona stared at each other. "Show me that you're in love!  Twirls her around and hug her, as if she's the best thing that happened in your life!"
 
"Jas and Ali [Yuri and Minho.." JoKwon grinned widely as GD groans. "Aladdin, in this scene.. You're Prince Ali.. And Jas, you don't like him.. Act like you're not interested in him and that you're mad!" says JoKwon, raising his hands up to the air. It was easy for Yuri, since she was really mad at him.
 
--
 
"Hyo, we need to talk.." says Eunhyuk. Suddenly, Hyo was afraid by his approach.
 
Kyuhyun runs to Seohyun and offers her a rids. "I'll send you home. I'll even tell coach!" says Kyuhyun. "No need. I can do it on my own."
 
Sunny stormed out of the place and headed straight home, Sungmin ran and followed her. He shouldn't have told her that. But he thought t was better that to give her false hope. "Sungmin-ah.. I like you.." she whispered. Sungmin turns to her and laughs "Wae!?" she asks. "I'm in love with someone else." says Sungmin with a sad smile on his lips. " With Yuri?" Sunny eyes Yuri, who was busy singing 'A whole new world' with Minho. Sunny nodded and continues her work.
 
As everyone was finished their works and the only two of them were gone, they decided to put the boxes on the storage room, suddenly the door closes by itself trapping them inside the room. "Help!" Taeyeon screams. Siwon continued to jump the door. "now, what?" they asked each other.
 

 

 
DEAD AND GONE. ~(OuO)~
 
Harro.. yes.. so.. TaeWon was locked in the storage room. XD more moments on the next chapter though!
 
Till then.. Annyeong~