Last Song

My first kiss

The staff, the crew and the juniors included in the play sat on the stage while Jiyong spoke. "We're sold out!" he announced causing a loud cheering from everyone. "And tomorrow is the day.. So I trust you guys will do this perfectly. We will knock 'em all dead with this show!" This was it. The moment they've all been waiting for. Last day of rehearsals. Finally they can avoid each other after this already but the thing is that they've grown attached to each other already.

Yuri walked towards Hyoyeon, who was busy packing up her training bag. "Hey.. uhm.. thank you for the other day.." she smiled awkwardly. "Oh it was nothing.. I trust you'd do the same for me anyway." Hyoyeon chuckled and sighed. "Look I'm sorry about the guys.. back then.. I never thought that they'd actually do such.." Yuri shook her head and took Hyoyeon's hand. "It's all in the past, Hyo.. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? You go get 'em!" She smiled before waving her hands at Hyoyeon and running to her brother.
 
"Someone just gained a friend." Eunhyuk smiled. "Hey!" Hyoyeon smiles and fixes her hair. "How long have you been standing there?" she asked, trying to look mad but failing. "Long enough to see my girlfriend getting along with Yuri." Eunhyuk walks towards her and takes her bag. "Come on.. I'll carry this. I'll walk you home."
 
Jiyong watched as Minho and Yuri bid their farewells while him and Chaerin are waiting in the car. "They like each other." Jiyong said. "Ji.. please.. Don't state the obvious." Jiyong squints his eyes playfully at her and grins as Minho walks Yuri to the car, even opening the back door of the car, letting Yuri in. "Get home safe, okay?" Yuri nods at Minho and bows a little to Jiyong and Chaerin before Yuri waved at him and closed the door. "He's nice." Jiyong said while driving away. "Such a gentleman." says Chaerin. "He's so perfect.." Yuri whispers dreamily.
 
| Day of Performance - 3 hours before the show | MBG : Wings - Little Mix |
 
The sound of people chattering, smell of perfume and hair spray everywhere. Nothing can stop this now. This was it. Finally. The show that brought everyone together. Sooyoung was busy checking her costumes while Jessica was trying to perfect her steps for her song just then she notices Yuri on the long couch with cucumbers on top of her eyes. Tiffany laughs and tucks her hair in while checking herself on the mirror.
 
Taeyeon and Sunny were watching Hyoyeon move her hips like a gypsy that her character Esmeralda was. Seohyun was sitting with Kyuhyun in some corner. Everyone was in their own small world. Memorizing their own lines weren't as easy as saying why they were part of the production. Yoona started going around, handing some snacks for everyone while Taemin was carrying the foods she was giving out.
 
Whether they like it or not, they were all just bunch of kids stuck in their own worlds. Some of them may want to get ahead of the other while the other easily gets what they want. They can't deny the fact that all of them are willing to help each other out.
 
"Why do you have cucumber on your eyes!?" Jessica whisper shouted from a distance while looking at Yuri. Jonghyun suddenly comes around and hugs her from behind. "Do you dislike cucmbers that much? I have a cucumber that you will definitely like." Jonghyun gives off a sly smile. Jessica turns around and pulls his hair. "You are such a ert! Go away!" She said. Jonghyun was shouting and he takes out a candy and hands it to her. "Yah! I went out and tried to make a candy for you. It was green and white but the color mixed and it I wasn't able to cut the ends! It was rounded too much!" Jessica's cheeks flushed red, causing Jonghyun to look at her and smile.
 
"If I were you, I would ask for a kiss for all the hits I got." Key said outloud as he passed behind his step brother. Sica couldn't help but blush even more and her head down. "G-Gomawo.." she whispered. Jjong grinned and a hint of heat crossed his cheeks. He coughs and scratches the back of his head before bowing to her and rushing to get changed.
 
The clock ticks faster and soon they can hear people coming inside the auditorium. Slowly all of them form a large circle and held hands. "No matter what happens. We will rock and have fun tonight." CL smiled at those words GD said and they had a group hug before the show starts.
 
"Even after this show, he will always be my Dimitri. Once a part of my life and will always be part of my life." Tiffany thought as she looked at Onew. "No one would believe she's a princess but she is MY Princess. My Anya. My Anastasia. My Tiffany. My Miyoung." Onew smiled at Tiffany as the words formed unto his mind.
 
"She's Cinderella if the shoe fits but She's Sooyoung if my heart keeps giving that endless melody that Cinderella and Charming danced all night, every single time I see her." Key shook his heads as he looked at the shoes that Sooyoung was going to wear. Barefoot and dressed in a wonderful gown, Sooyoung walked in and tapped his shoulders. Key smiled widely at her and showed her the shoes. "Maybe getting in a bit of trouble wasn't that very bad at all. Getting sad and lost like Cinderella did, she eventually found her Prince.. And so did I."
 
Yuri was cleaning her face while Jessica held on the gift Jonghyun gave her. "Are you okay?" She asked and rose an eyebrow when Jessica sighed. "Are you in love with Kim Jonghyun!?" Yuri asked her in a loud manner. Jessica covers and flicks her forehead. "I am not!" Sica crossed her arms. "In denial." mumbled Yuri. "I won't say I'm in love." Jessica thought.
 
Final hour before the performance Taemin found himself staring at the Soshi Five. "Snow White had 7 dwarves. You have 4 best friends. Looks like my fight for you will be tougher." Yoona smiles at her friends while showing the text message Taemin sent her the other night. "We'll be having apple pie after the show." Yoona expressed herself cutely. "Careful, it might be poisoned!" causing everyone else to laugh.
 
A beep ends all the giggling and Yuri takes out her phone. "Have you decided where we'll go on spring break?" It was a message from Minho who was busy memorizing his script. "Not yet actually." she replied.
 
"Tell me princess.. When did you last let your heart decide? " - Minho
 
Yuri looks at him and waits for him to look up before saying. "Anywhere. Take me to a whole new world instead if you want." Minho breaks into a grin.
 
This is it. First act. Their hearts pounded hard on their chests. There was no greater moment than this. Right here. Right now.
 
In a split second they find themselves staring at each other and hearing the crowd applause at each act till the end. Last curtain, everyone held hands and bowed together infront of the audience. They hugged each other tightly after that. It was a beautiful moment that each one of them will treasure dearly as a memory.
 

 

Meep~ Update in a few sleeps once again my dear readers!

Just finished my Summer Classes \o/

Till then~ Ppyooooong! ;)

-EazsternPearl

xx 05-23-13