Swan Queen

My first kiss

| MBG : If you love me - NS Yoon Ji ft. Jay Park |

Jiyong knew there was no more backing out with what he did. The world will know about this engagement sooner or later. This was his only chance to save his sister who stood up beside him through it all. CL felt happy and there were butterflies in her stomach. The crowd was loud and she can't help but smile at him. All she heard that time was her own heartbeat and he was the only one in sight. Why was she feeling this way? Why? She cups his cheeks and leans forward to kiss him. It was now or never, and she chose to do it now. He felt her soft lips against his. It was different. He felt as if he would melt. He closed his eyes and wrapped one arm around her waist as he raised his other hand with the microphone up in the air. This was it. No more looking back.

Jiyong's POV | The night before the party

I watched my sister retreat to her room. This wasn't the smiling and cheery yul I grew up with. This was different. She looked like a robot. I sighed to myself as I try to bring myself to talk to our mother. I have to do this. My pride was stopping me but there I was anyway, standing in front of the door. "I can do this." I exhaled, ready to knock.

"Yuri will marry Onew. Don't worry." I heard our mother say. Was she talking to someone? Why is she forcing Yuri to marry Onew? I might not approve Minho yet but I was damn sure that Yul likes him. It was easily seen through her eyes and his as well. "Yes, I will announce it tomorrow. At the party. Of course." That was the last thing I hear before I took the steps back to my room. I have to do something.

If there was something I was sure about Chae Rin, it was that she'd always hear me out. This is different. I hope she agrees to my plan. I have to propose to her tomorrow. I have to beat my mother. I have to save Yuri. "That's it." I said as I grabbed my coat and wore it under my white shirt and pink pajama pants. If I were going to propose, I need a ring. It should be perfect. Not just any ring.

Without permission, I went out and drove my car off to some jewelry shops. I have to choose while the night is young. One.. Two.. and I lost count of how many rings I chose from till I found the perfect one. I was suddenly excited. I could imagine Chae Rin wearing it. "What size, sir?" The lady asked me. "Huh?" I stared at her, dumbfounded.

"Finger size of the lady, sir." She told me. "I don't know." I chuckled nervously. I took out my phone and planned to call Chae but something stopped me. I wore the test rings on my pinky till I found the perfect size of it. "This size, please." I said. "If it fits her, then it's meant to be." I told myself. Suddenly I felt a reality slap on my face. I was being a romantic. I was being more like Yuri. Geez.

| 3 hours before the party |

I saw Yuri picking shoes in the living room. "Where is she?" I asked her, referring to our mother. "She went out. Said she'll be picking a gift personally and will be back later." I nodded at the info I got. There was something common between me and Yuri. No, not the ballerina part but the prankster part. Fine yes, I used to take ballet lessons with her before.

I went inside the Master's Bedroom and saw the pink greek inspired gown hanging by the closet. It had swarovski sewed unto it. I groaned inwardly. Slowly I took out my swiss knife and ruined the zipper at the back. "That should do it." I told myself before I realized she knew how to sew because we have a clothing line. I found her shoes and broke the heel of the left shoe. Her jewelries lay down on the dresser. I hid them under the bed, scattering them on the floor before exiting the crime scene. Looks like we'll lose a maid later, sorry.

Mission Accomplished.

- GD

| Present.. |

BoA entered and saw Chae Rin and Jiyong dancing sweetly on the dance floor. She walks towards Jo Kwon and Ga In to congratulate them. "What took you so long!?" Ga In asked sweetly. BoA sighed and explained what happened. "My dress was sabotaged and so I had to look for a dress that would suit the theme. I ended up wearing this." She said.

"Aww. You should've been here earlier!" Ga In continued as Jo Kwon nodded. "I thought GD was dating Dara?" Jo Kwon  glanced at GD and CL. "But turns out to be that he'll be marrying, Chae Rin after all." He smiled at them. "What do you mean?" BoA asked, confused. "Your boy proposed to Chaerin earlier." He continued. "What!?" Luckily the music was loud enough that people weren't able to notice her shout.

"I like your dress." GD teased CL. "Shut up." she giggled at him as their noses touched. Her arms around his neck and his arms around his waist. "You sure you wanna marry me?" He asked. She nodded at him as she smiles and looks at him in the eye. "Kiss me if that's true." He grins at her. She pulls his ear before pressing her lips against his. At first it was just a peck but then he slowly tilted his head to the side and parted his lips, letting his tongue look for a passage between her closed lips. Feeling him ask for permission, CL lets him kiss her the way he wanted.

Yuri covered her eyes as she walked pass the two. "You two! Get a room!" she scrunches her nose at them, ruining their moment. CL smiles at her and GD sticks his tongue out at her. She does the same to him. "Congrats." She said in a sincere tone. "Thanks." CL said and flaunted the ring that GD got her.

- Lee Residence | After the party...

CL hummed as she twirled around the house. Onew and Taemin shook their heads at her. "She's crazy." said Taemin. "We should call a doctor." Onew nodded at him. "I heard that." CL sang before looking at them. "I'm getting married.. Soon." she once again flaunted her engagement ring at her brothers. Unlike BoA, Dong Gun looked at CL as he walked down the stairs. "Appa!" taemin said out loud in surprise. "Why weren't you at the party?" he continued.

Onew stiffened as he watched his father approach CL. "Sorry, kids. Had a problem with a client that I had to fix." He looked at CL who turned to him, her back at her brothers in a protective manner. "I heard you got engaged to Jiyong.  I'm sorry, my dear. Daddy wasn't able to be there for you." He said and hugged CL.

"It's okay, Appa.." She said and hugged back her father as she silently cried. Thankful.

- Kwon Residence | Same time..

"We're home. Wake up." Jiyong placed her sister down. Helping her stand up. "Good night." She waved off at him before walking up the stairs with two maids assisting her. He shook his head. Yuri was dancing and hyper throughout the the whole party. "Why did you do that?" BoA's voice boomed behind him. "You were dating Dara!" she walked in front of him and faced him.

"I did it because I love her." He said. He wanted to say he likes her but a different word came out. "No, you don't." BoA insisted. "Why? What do you know about me and Dara? She has been cheating on me for a long time already. Also, you never asked my thoughts about arranged marriage. I'd be up for it. Especially if it was CL." He wasn't going to let her win. "I've always liked, ChaeRin since we were kids. I have the rest of my life left to show her that."

BoA felt defeated and watched her son walk up the stairs with his hands on his pocket.

-- Monday, The following week | 2 days before the final rehearsal 

Yuri and Jiyong walked together. Yuri watched her brother smile like an idiot as he got another message. "Ugh, please. No mushy morning for me." She complained. Suddenly someone crept behind Jiyong. "Guess who~?" The voice chimmed. Yuri slowly watch Jiyong's smile fade once he heard the voice.

"Dara." He said coldly. "Correct!" She lets go of him and hugs him from behind. Uneasy, Yuri looked awkwardly as the other students look at their direction. Jiyong, removes her arms around his waist and moves away. "Hey, Prince Charming!" A voice chirped from a distance. Chaerin waved her hands at Jiyong and then at Yuri. "Wazzup, sis?" She smiled brightly at her. Jiyong faced Chaerin and pecked her cheek. "How was your sleep, honey?" he asked.

"What. The. Heck?" Dara pushed Chaerin away from Jiyong. "Stay away from my boyfriend, !" Dara screeched at her. "Unnie!" Yuri ran towards Chaerin and helped her up as Jiyong moved away from Dara and towards Chaerin. "Get back here, Kwon Jiyong!"

Chaerin snorted and held Jiyong's hand. "He's mine." She said. "No he's not!" Dara tried to attack Chaerin but Jiyong blocked her. "It's true. Dara, meet Lee Chaerin.. Soon to be Mrs. Kwon Jiyong." He announced. Loud enough for people to hear. There was a low gasp and murmuring from everywhere. "There's no proof!" Dara didn't want to believe it. Chaerin shows her hand, with her ring looking beautiful as ever.

She turns to Yuri for support that it wasn't true. "Sorry, Dara unnie. It's true. Jiyong oppa proposed last friday." Sunny's mouth fell as she looked at Taeyeon. "O M G." she whispered and as the bell rang everyone resumed their way for the flag ceremony.

"Is it true?" "How did it happen?!" "I thought she was dating Taeyang?" "I bet it's just another cover up story."

The newly engaged couple were the talk of the whole school. Yuri sighed as she walk towards the line of their section. "Yuri, is it true? That Vice Pres and Chae unnie are engaged already?" One of her classmates asked. She nods at her and the other girls started to sob. Sooyoung frowned at the sight and stood behind Yuri. "What's wrong with them?" She asked. "They heard that Jiyong oppa just got engaged." Jessica answered and stood in between Yuri and Sooyoung. Tiffany pulls her to stand infront of her. "You're smaller than me." Tiffany reminded her. Yoona ran towards their line and stood behind Yuri.

-- Rehearsals after class.. Jonghyun watched as Key did Jessica's hair. "You should get rid of your bangs." Key commented. "No. I like her bangs! She bangs!" Jonghyun crosses his arms as Sooyoung takes out his costume. "How about you quit bothering Key and try your costume on, hmm?" She said and handed it out to him. "Alright." he smiled and winks at Jessica.

He walks to the other end of the stage, straight to the guys' dressing room. "Yuri is playing the piano." he told Minho who was looking for his script. "I know." He grins and runs off as soon as he found his script on top of the box.

"Okay, Let's start with Sunny and Sungmin." Jiyong yelled out. "You're up." Sooyoung said as Sunny got out behind the thick curtains. Key stopped with what he was doing and turned to her, so did Jessica. "You look adorable!" Jessica exclaimed. "Thanks." She smiled before taking a deep breath.

| MBG : Just the way you are - Pitch Perfect Cast |

Sungmin walked up on stage in his costume. "What do you think?" Jiyong asked Chaerin. She gives Sungmin a thumbs up and Sunny comes out in her tinkerbell outfit.

"Daebakk!" Jiyong blurts out, earning a nudge from Chaerin. "You look beautiful." Sungmin complimented her as soon as he got used to the sight of her. Jiyong coughs and claps his hands twice to start the practice. "Cut!" "cut!" "Cut!" At the thrid cut Sungmin felt exhausted. "I'm sorry. I'm distracted." He told Jiyong. Yuri stops playing the piano and looks at Minho. He shrugs at her and she shrugs back at him.

Displeased with his attitude, Sunny faces him. "Yah. Do it like it's the actual performance already, will you!?" Raising her tone at him. He felt embarrassed and does what he was told. "Perfect!" Jiyong says after they finally finished their part. "I'm sorry." Sungmin said once again. "What for?" Sunny asked. "For this." he whispered and pulled her, pressing his lips against her suddenly.

Taeyeon almost squealed and luckily Siwon was fast enough to cover . "Wow." Yoona stared at her cousin, being kissed by Sungmin. "Is that part of the script?" Taemin asks.

"I like you." Sungmin whispered on Sunny's lips, not moving away just yet. Sunny's eyes slowly opens and she tears up when it finally sinked in her mind. "This is not a dream, right?" She asked him. "Not at all."

-- Later that night

"I want you to lock her up on the backstage storage room." The girl said over the phone. "And if I do it?" the guy asks. "We're back together." She said. "Okay. Anything for you." He tells her and ends the call. She smirks to herself and shakes her head. "What a hopeless dude."

-- Mock Performance for Sponsors | Final rehearsal

The sun was warm and the day was good. "We will succeed." Sooyoung told herself. Today was the mock performance. Yoona nods at her and hands her a sandwich. "To success!" Yoona raises her sandwich. "To success!" The other three said. They look at Sooyoung who muffled the words out late. "I'm sorry. I was really hungry."

"Did you confess already?" Jonghyun asked Minho as he eyed the girls from a distance. "Nope. Not yet." he said. "Coward." Minho raises an eyebrow and shakes his head. "Says the one who can only flirt with Jessica but can't confess."

Seohyun walks up to the girls and smiles brightly. "Hi." she waves at them. "Heyya!" they greeted her back. "Mind if I excuse Yuri unnie? She needs to get dressed since Swan Lake is the opening stage." Yuri stood up and crossed her fingers. "Wish me luck, girls." "Hwaiting!" they encouraged her.

Yuri dresses up in her all white and feathered ballerina dress. Seohyun helps her put on her hair in a bun and put on the feathers on her hair as well. "You look stunning." She felt a warm smile crept accross her lips. "Thanks." "I have to go, I need to check my script again and get my costume." Yuri nods to Seohyun and watches her leave.

"Help!" A voice cried out from somewhere. "Help me!" She stood up and went out of the dressing room. "Seohyun?" she looks around. It was empty out there, except for the sight of the few student interns by the door who were carrying some tables in. "Hello?" she walked to the backstage where the props were placed. "Anyone?" She called out again and reached for the storage room door. She slowly turns the doorknob and opens the door.

No one was there.

Suddenly a guy stands behind her and pushes her inside the room and locks the door. "hey! Let me out here!" she cried out, turning the knob and hitting the door.

The guy runs off, away from where Yuri was.

Minho looked at Jonghyun and clapped slowly. "Take care of my princess, okay?" he pats his shoulder. Jonghyun nods. There was the sponsors, being welcomed by Top and Jiyong.

"Why is Yuri wearing the black one?" Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon as they finished giving the order of performances to the sponsors. " I don't know. Must be starting the second act?" Hyoyeon frowned at the sight. There was something unusual with 'Yuri'. "I'll go get dressed." She said.

"Help! Please!" Yuri cried out loud when she heard her cue start.

| MBG: Swan Lake/Black Swan |

Hyoyeon walked to the backstage, using the back door. She noticed a white feather on the floor and picked it up. "She was wearing the white one." Seohyun assured her earlier before walking to the stairs to give the cd that was asked for.

'Yuri' danced her way towards Jonghyun. To immersed with her perfomance. She was wearing a black mask, black dress, black shoes and red lipstick.

"Somebody help me! Please!" Yuri was about to burst into tears. Hyoyeon turns her head to the storage room door which were blocked by boxes. "Yul?" she walks closer, moving the boxes away. "Yuri?!" She called out. Yuri hears Hyoyeon and starts twisting the door knob more. "Hyoyeon!? Is that you!? Help me! Please! get me out of here!" Hyoyeon tries to open the door but fails, being in panic. "Are you okay!? I'll get some help! Stay calm! Please!"

She runs off to the girls' dressing room but no one was there. She sights Minho at the other end of the stage, watching the performance. She takes off her heels and runs barefoot on the backstage to go to the other end. "What's wrong?" Minho looks at Hyoyeon worriedly. She wasn't able to speak because she kept on panting.

"Yuri. Locked. Storage. Room"

Minho slowly gets the whole message and walks fast till he didn't notice he was running already. "Yuri!?" He called out. Yuri stood up and tapped the door again. "Minho!? Help me!" she cried out, near in tears with her shaking voice. "The door is locked!" Minho said. Hyoyeon followed Minho. "What do we do!?" She looked around.

"Yuri. Move away from the door." Minho says and takes a run to bump the door. A loud thud made Jonghyun notice something was going on. One more thud before Minho kicks the door open. There was Yuri, in her white swan outfit. He gets in and hugs her worriedly. "Were you hurt? Are you okay?" Hyoyeon who noticed the song about to go to it's turned to them. "Stop the couple thing! Yuri! Go out there! It's the dance of the two swans!"

Without another word, the three of them ran to the left opening of the stage. Yuri danced her way into the scene, wearing her mask and dancing the same move as her doppleganger. Jonghyun lays out both his hands and the white swan takes the left while the black took the right.

He pulls them both closer and twisting them away. The two stands in a distance, just standing stil and Yuri takes off her mask. She wore all white and salmon pink lipstick while the other wore all black with matching red lipstick.

 

Slowly she takes off her mask.

Jessica stands up from her seat. "Krystal."

She smiles wickedly and danced her way on taking the prince but Yuri knew better. She ran towards Jonghyun and he holds her by the waist, raising her up in the air and back down. Jonghyun looked at Yuri and danced with her, causing Krystal to trip on stage.

Applause was heard as the music ends.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Yuri asksKrystal after they were all in the backstage already. Krystal chuckled at her and crossed her arms. "You can't let go of the power, huh? Tch." Jessica runs in and stares at Krystal. "What happened here?"

"She locked up Yuri in the storage room and stole her part." Hyoyeon said calmly as she stared at Krystal angrily. Minho was hugging Yuri, rubbing her arm. "What's with you, stal!?" Jessica pushed her arm. "It was nothing serious, unnie. Just for fun!" Krystal laughed. "Fun?" Hyoyeon seriously can't stand Krystal anymore.

As Krystal's sister, Jessica had to put a stop into her mischiefs. Slap. A hand landed hard on Krystal's face. "Get out of my sight now, Soo Jung.. Now!" Krystal looked at her sister with her hand over her cheek as tears fell. Krystal ran away from them. Jonghyun held Jessica and hushed her as soon as she started crying.

 


 

A/N: UPDATE! UPDATE!

\O/ Tell me what you guys think!

Comment your thoughts!

New Kissers!

Hey'all! Long chapters for my lovely subs.

Anyway, I'm pretty sad since Se7en oppa is in the army now. ;;

Hope you guys liked this chapter! :3

-EasternPearl