You can do better

My first kiss

Tiffany was sure of her decision. Show up at his place, apologize and confess to Onew. "I am so ed up." She mumbled as she walked down tthe hallway. When suddenly Yoona linked arms with her and Sooyoung on the other. "Oh darn it. Guys." She sighed in defeat as she turned to the two. "Seriously? I need to go somewhere, you know?"

"Where? To the dress shop!? good. We need to look decent on tomorrow." Yoona nodded.

"Tomorrow?" Tiffany frowned.

"Jo Kwon oppa invited us to the party, remember?" Sooyoung said and they proceeded to the locker room to grab their stuffs. "Hyung.. What's wrong?" asked Taemin as he ate the half red bean bun. "Nothing, I just miss Miyoung." He sighed and glanced at him. "What's with that happy face?" He tried to smile a little at the sight of his little brother. "Oh! Because Yoona gave me half of her red bean bun. Awesome." Taemin smiled and offered him some but Onew kindly refused.

Knowing that their car has arrived, CL picked up her bag and walked to the locker room. She sighed when she looked at her phone ' (0) new messages '. As she closed her locker she heard her phone ring. ' (1) new message '. He face brightened up all of a sudden. She opened it and saw 'GeeDee Kwon' instead of 'Yeobo'

' We need to talk. See you at the field. '

CL sighed and rolled her eyes before jogging to the soccer field. As soon as her eyes caught GD she frowned, seeing him with hands on his pockets. "What's up?" She asked. "Hey.." He said weakly and faced her. "Do you think we can be a couple?" he asked suddenly. "A what?" She frowned even more. 'A couple' he mouthed. "You're nuts." she turned her back at him but he pulled her arm and knelt in front of her on both knees. "Listen to me.. I don't have that much time to explain." His voice was shaky. "Get up, Ji.." She said, knowing there might be people around still.

"Your dad was my mom's ex boyfriend.."

"So what? It's all in the past. End of story."

"My mom wants Yuri to marry Onew."

"What?"

"They knew that if they can't continue their love .. their kids will."

"That's ridiculous!"

"Marry me, Chaerin.."

"..."

"It's the only way to save Yuri and Onew. She loves Minho and I know that you know Miyoung is Tiffany."

"Your plan is suicidal, Ji.. I.. is there any other option?"

He shook his head and stood up, leaning his head on her shoulder. "If there was I would never mess your life.." he mumbled. "I can't." She said. "I love Youngbae." She pushed him away slightly and looked at him. "Look, as much as I want to help you.. We also have our lives and relationships at risk here." She whispered an apology and walked to the garden as a shorcut. "Chaerin!" he followed her and grabbed her wrist, as they were about to pass the Gardener's closet they heard some . They looked at each other and ran behind the bushes.

The door was slightly open and there were people making out. Noticing their familiar features, CL decided to call someone to make it sure. She dropped her phone as she watched the guy glance at his phone and ignored her call. "We should get going or they will look for us'' The girl said to the guy. Jiyong's hand was over Chaerin's mouth and as the door opened, Dara and Taeyang came out.

He felt some drops on his hand and he looked at her.

"Chaerin.."

She shook her head and looked at GD as he let go of her, running both his hands through his hair and messing it up badly. He pulled his hair and he stood up when the two were already gone. "Bull!" He screamed and punched the tree. Her eyes grew wide and she ran to hug him from behind.

"Stop. Pleasse. I'll think about it."

Jiyong softened up, not because of her saying she'll marry him but because of her hug. He turns to face her and hugs her back. "No. Don't make decisions when you're angy."

"I'm not angry. I'm tired. This is not the first time he's done this to me."

"What!?"

"I'll tell you my decision tomorrow."

"Yes, tomorrow. Please."

She nodded and sighed, hugging him tight.

-

Tiffany noticed the Lee's car and she pulled away from Yoona as soon as she noticed Onew was inside. "Wait guys.." She ran towards the car and tapped the window. "hey!" she said while she tapped the glass. "Come out!" Onew and Taemin looked at each other before he decided to come out.

"What?"

A slap landed on his face. "Wha---" before he was able to say anything she kissed his cheek where her slap landed and hugged him tight after. "I'm sorry, Jinki. I had always loved you." she whipered. "And I still love you." she looked at him before pulling away and looking down on the ground.

He motioned as if he was gonna slap her and the two girls stood from afar, gasping. Taemin's eyes widened but suddenly he sighed in relief when he played with the strands of her hair. 

"I missed you, Miyoung."

And without further a do, he hugged her tight to complete the years they felt incomplete without each other. Sooyoung's eyes narrowed when she noticed Taeyang sending Dara off.

"Woah. wait. Yoona, 2 o'clock."

"What??" Yoona looked at the direction which was a bit far but still noticable from their position. "What's wrong? It's just Youngbae oppa ki-- kissing Dara unnie's hand!?" They looked at each other then back at Tiffany who was walking back to them, escorted by Onew.

"I'll see you tomorrow." he said. Tiffany nodded and tucked a hair behind her ear. "Okay.." Sooyoung and Yoona blocked the view knowing that she might tell someone else about it. "S-So, you guys are in what kind of relationship now?" Yoona asked.

"Well.."

"Spill it!" Sooyoung demanded and crossed her arms.

"It's complicated."

 


 

A/N:

5 AM.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! And I have a 9 am class.

Wow. Daebakk.

Anyway.. Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait.

So here's a new chapter! :3 SkyDragon baby!