Who are they?

My first kiss

Around lunch, students go with their respective groups. "The school production is on friday, right?" Suzy asked as she walked while carrying her tray alongside with Baekhyun, Jia and Tao. "I think it is. Pres Duo has announced the tickets are 25% off for the students who wants to watch anyway." Jia commented as they find their way to their table. "Pres Duo?" Tao frowned. "Who are they?"

The three of them looked a him with disbelief. "You've been here for months and you still don't know them?" Suzy asked. "How about we guys fill him up in with infos instead? He's new. What do we expect?" Jia said. Tao nods and Suzy leans in to start telling him what he's missing out with.

| MBG : 24/7 - 2Yoon |

"Student Council President, Choi Seunghyun.. known as TOP and his Vice President, Kwon Jiyong.. more known as GD.. they are the Pres Duo." Just then Chaerin enters the cafeteria with Bom. "Look there.. That's Park Bom.. The one with the chubby cheeks and short hair.. While the blonde-ish one is Lee Chaerin." Tao looks and spots the two gorgeous ladies. "Bom unnie is Top oppa's girlfriend and well, Chaerin unnie is Jiyong oppa's fiance.."

"WHAT!?" Jia reacts and Tao frowns. "So it was true!?" Baekhyun watched as the two ladies have a small chit chat while they waited in line for the information. Suzy nods and sips on her orange juice. "Isn't she too young to get engaged?" Tao watched how Chaering innocently flaunts her ring around Bom. "Maybe.. or maybe not. It's their choice anyway. As far as I know.. their siblings were the ones originally engaged or let's say.. was set into arranged marriage." said Suzy, taking out her phone and showing some text message from a friend.

Jia snatches her phone and reads it. "Which Lee brother?" Jia was suddenly curious. "Onew or Taemin?" She asked. Baekhyun took the phone and looked at the message. "Yuri noona can't be engaged to Onew hyung since he was said to be involved with Tiffany noona.."

Puzzled and not being able to grasp on the said information, Tao scratches the back of his head and shakes the idea off of his head. Jia gasps and holds unto Suzy's arm out of the blue. "Hold me! It's them!" Five boys make their way to the crowd. "SHINING FIVE.." Jia bit her lip and squealed inwardly with Suzy as Jonghyun passes by. Jonghyun give off a nice grin at them.

Suzy started fanning herself causing the two boys to shake their heads. "That guy was Kim Jonghyun! BS5's bad boy and playboy.. but who cares!? He's got that smile that hypnotizes you in a flash!" Jia excitedly explained. "Did you see the guy behind him? The one who pushed him to stop smiling at the girls? That's Kim Kibum.. Key, resident Fashion Police of BS5." "BS5?" Baekhyun bit on his burger. "BS5 is short for Shining Five.. While GS5 is for the Soshi Five.. B for boys and G for girls." Suzy added and suddenly pointed Onew.

"That's Onew! Lee Onew.. Brainy Cutie of the group. He's so dreamy." Suzy sighed. "Oh and that's Taemin beside him. He's really cute and adorable. They are brothers of Chaerin." The boys looked at how Chaerin tried to be more of a noona to them but ended up embarrassing them. "And he's...?" Tao watched Minho bow at Chaerin. "That's Minho. Tallest and hottest member. Choi Siwon's brother.. Oh and Choi Siwon is the guy in line of being the next Student Council President."

The four of them finished eating and found themselves relaxing under a shady tree watching some students play around the field. "How did you two know all that, anyway?" Baekhyun asked while watching Suzy zoom her camera lens and take pictures of people. "We're friends with the students who write the school papers."

"It's my crush!" Baekhyun said excitedly and stood up, dusting off the grass off of him. "Where?" the three asked curiously. A girl walking with a few large books walked slowly and carefully. "Taeyeon!" A guy's voice called out, making the girl stop walking. "Hi oppa." She greeted the guy. "Need some help?" He asked her. She nods at him and tucks a hair behind her ear. "Ouch, man." Tao laughed. "That's Siwon.. Choi Siwon.. He's rumored to be dating Taeyeon actually." Suzy said before taking multiple shots.

"Not yet official?" Jia rose an eyebrow. "Not yet." Suzy replied. Taeyeon waves at a taller girl who had long hair and chubby cheeks. "She's pretty." says Tao. Jia groans and crosses her arms. "Her name is Seohyun, okay? And she likes Kyuhyun oppa!" She whisper shouts at them. "Sadly, Kyuhyun oppa is starting to notice her." Suzy snickered. "Stop it!" Jia looked at her. "Is he even handsome or talented?" Tao asked out of curiousity. Jia and Suzy stood up and looked at him. "Duh! He's like Mr. Sophomore... Last year." Suzy nodded while Jia boasted about Kyuhyun. "What does he look like?" Baekhyun asks.

Without further ado the four of them walked to the building again looking through glass shelves filled with photos, trophies and more stuffs the school was proud of. They soon ended up at the photo collection. Jia points Kyuhyun out easily. "Handsome, Talented, Smart and really charming."

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon passes by, carrying a few boxes with costumes in it. "Woops!" Hyoyeon trip and there were clothes everywhere. Tao hurries and helps her picks up the pieces and so does Eunhyuk. "Thank you..." She smiled and looked at his pin.. "..Tao." Eunhyuk dusts off the non existent dirt off of Hyoyeon's uniform. "You okay?" He asked. She nods at him and they get up, on the way back to the auditorium.

"Dude.. That guy is like the best dancer in school!" Baekhyun tapped his back. "Ji unnie, is he dating that blonde chic?" Jia shrugs at Suzy and they follow to the auditorium.

Yoona was busy with Sooyoung, eating the chips and passing drinks at each other as they go over their scripts one more time. Noticing Taemin sit beside Yoona and even resting his chin on her shoulders made them squint eyes as Yoona was about to eat the chip, Taemin opens his mouth and she automatically feeds him.

"His girlfriend?" asked Tao, referring to Yoona.

"I think they like each other." Baekhyun nodded.

"She's really pretty, isn't she? She's kinda boyish though.. and tough. She keeps doing aegyo and no one can help but fall for it." Suzy sighed.

"She's Yoona of GS5.. What do you expect?"

"Sooyoung!" Key's voice echoed through the whole place. She looks at Key before he sits and hands her a plastic bag with fries, burger and a large coke. "That is Sooyoung, Key's girlfriend.. Siwon and MInho's cousin" Jia pouts a little as Key fed Sooyoung with fries.

A girl with pink nails, pink ribbon and bright pink lip gloss comes and tells them to stop eating on stage. "Let me guess.. Tiffany?" Baekhyun turns to Suzy who nods with eyes closed. "The exchange student from U.S. and decided to stay here."

"So much pink.." Tao felt his mouth go dry. "Excuse me.. Freshmen?" Sica pops on the end of the row near Baekhyun. "y-yes.." He said nervously. "Sorry guys but this is a close practice fre--" "Hey jess.." Yuri tapped her back, holding her rice in a box in one hand.

"Where have you been?" Jessica eyes Yuri.

"Got you food." She said and handed Jessica the food.

"Really? Thanks." Jessica smiles

"So what's up with you guys?" She asks the four.

"Freshmen." Jessica says.

"This is a closed practice but.. uhm.. we'll keep this a secret.. only! if you guys promise to watch the show on friday!" Yuri eyesmiles at them and they nod at her cute convincing ways.

"We'll talk to you guys later. Byeom~" She said and pulled Jessica along.

Mouth opened and happy, they all look at each other. "Omg.. Jessica is such an ice princess! I felt as if I meant some royalty!" Suzy spazzed. "Who was she?" Tao pointed Yuri.

"The girl you want as your best friend or girl friend, Kwon Yuri. Daughter of world known designer, Kwon Boa and sister of Student Council Vice President, Kwon Jiyong!" Suzy shook Tao hard as he watched Yuri play around the set.

"But she's somewhat taken already by Minho.." Baekhyun said.

Making everything clear, Suzy takes out her notebook and started scribling with Jia. "Okay Guys.. here we go.."

"Jiyong is engaged to Chaerin who has two brothers, Taemin and Onew.. Onew is unofficially dating Tiffany who is known as the leader of GS5 consisting of her, Yoona, Sooyoung,  Jessica and Yuri.. Yoona and Taemin seems to like each other.. Yoona's cousin Sunny was said to be maybe unofficially dating Sungmin..  Sungmin is part of M13 also Kyuhyun who is liked by Seohyun and Eunhyuk who was said to have the same status as Sunny and Sungmin, with Hyoyeon. Sunny's friend, Taeyeon is said to be dating the in line Student Council President heir, Siwon.. the cousin of Sooyoung Choi. Sooyoung is dating Key who turns out to be Jonghyun's step brother.. who was recently hinting of his fondness on the Ice Princess, Jessica Jung who is proud to say she's BFF's with Kwon Yuri who has mutual feelings for Choi Minho."

 

Suzy and Jia looked at Tao and Baekhyun. "You guys.. okay?" they shook their heads and turned when the music started playing.

 


A/N:
*dramatic drum roll*

Update! Just to clear the mind of confused kissers and new ones.

I hope your questions are answered now. ;;

-EasternPearl