Tears of Miyoung

My first kiss

| MBG: Waltz of Chihiro |

Monday, all the students in their own respective classrooms. Soshi Five, the Queenkas of the school quietly listens to their teacher. None of them smiling nor paying attention to everything else. Everything started becoming awkward.

Yuri hasn't spoken to Hyoyeon since she found out that the guys who harassed her were her friends. Sooyoung and Seohyun were really awkward, because Kyuhyun confessed to Sooyoung.. Of course she turned him down because of Key. Seohyun knew for a fact that Kyuhyun will never see her the way he sees Sooyoung. As for Sunny, she would only speak to Yoona for important matters and leave as soon as possible. She can't manage to slip a word about Sungmin liking Yuri. Taeyeon was afraid of hearing things about her and Siwon. For her it would hurt a lot especially if it would come from the five girls who grew up with Siwon as their image of a brother to lean on.

The five girls walked their way to the auditorium and waited there for the rehearsals. Key slowly walked up to them, waving his left hand while his right hand was tucked on his pocket. Behind him was Minho and Taemin. Yoona was starting to loosen up around Taemin. As soon as he sat next to her, they started blabbering about stuffs. Minho tapped Yuri's shoulder which made Yuri smile a bit.

No one spoke about their own troubles with each other. They all focused on their work.

"Miyoung.. Can we talk?" Onew looks at her with pleading eyes, yet Tiffany remained cold and silent. "Were talking already. Spill it. I don't have time for crap." Her words brought Onew's jaws to tighten. His lips in a thin line. He grabs her hand and stands up. "Let me go!" Tiffany frowned at him.

"No. We're going to talk." He pulls her to stands up and almost literally dragged her out of the auditorium. The rest were surprised. Tiffany looked at her friends with a look saying 'Help me.' but they all held back. They know that there was something wrong between the two that needs to be resolved.

He takes her to the rooftop. The place where he met his first love again after a long time. He closes the door and his grip around her wrist loosens up. In a split second, Tiffany's palm landed on his cheek. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" she shouted at him. Onew touched his cheek before turning to her. "What's wrong? I'm in love with you." he whispered. Tiffany's eyes was round and large. She laughed sarcastically with a matching knee slap.

"You're in love with me!? That's hillarious!" She suddenly turned serious. "Get out of the way. I'm busy and I have no time to spare for an idiot like you." she said and pushed him. He grabs her wrists, looking at the floor.

"I've been in love with you for so long.. I almost died at the thought of never seeing you again." he started. She looked at him. He was in pain but so was she."You never came back." she whispered. "My mother died.. I wanted to see you.. I even tried to run away.. I started being cold and quiet. I started putting on that mask because I don't want everyone to see that I am weak." He teared up.

Tiffany's heart started breaking when she noticed that his smiling face which she had kept in her heart for years vanished and was replaced with this image of him crying. "I even told myself. Just one more year to endure and I will see my Miyoung again." He looked up to her and saw her tears rolling down her cheek.

"I have loved you since then.. If you don't wanna believe that..." he takes out his wallet and opens it. He hands her a piece of folded paper that looks like it has been kept for ages. Slowly she opens it. Carefully unfolding thepaper while he slowly backed away from her and headed for the door. "I love you, Miyoung..." he said with his shaky voice and left.

She stared at the sketch of a little girl, all dressed in pink. With an eyesmile and a sweet smile. A teardrop falls on the paper which made her realize that it's true.

Looking back to the door, there was no more sign of Onew.