Back to school, Welcome juniors.

My first kiss

 

First day of classes start today, vacation are now officially over. 
 
Welcome To SM Academy..
 
Students from different families, different ways of living..
 
It's already 6:40 am and the students run before the gate closes up.
 
As the gate was about to be closed a honk blasts the students who were closing the gate up.
 
"Mir-ah! Can you please open the gate a bit more? Our car won't fit in, if you close it up." says Krystal riding their car.
 
Victoria blows him a kiss and Luna waves at him. "Easy guy, eh?" says Sulli.
 
They see a empty slot and plans to park their car there, Only that another car has easily taken it.
 
Soshi five, gets out of tiffany's car. "Poor Sophomores." Yoona does Merong then Jessica pulls Yoona. "Yah! Unnie! That's our spot!" Krystal goes out of the car and points the spot that they have taken. "Krystal, just shut up and find your own spot. Will yah?" Says Jessica. "I'm  going to tell Appa about this." says Krystal. "Go ahead. You cry baby. So immature." Jessica then walks away together with Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung.
 
Sooyoung yawns as they walk their way to the assembly hall. "Why is school done so early in the morning?" , "Don't ask me. I just transferred here two years ago." says Tiffany. "I wonder what's in store for us today.." says Yuri who looks at her mirror one last time before they get inside the assembly hall.
 
Onew looks at the so-called SOSHI FIVE as they make their way to the assembly hall. He is eyes suddenly caught the sight of Tiffany. She was his rival in their debate class. Taemin pokes him to get his attention. "Hyung... those girls keep on giggling." whispers taemin. Onew glances at the girls and follows where they are looking. Jonghyun was smiling and winking at them. "Poor Freshmen.." Says Minho who sits down calmly, reading his book. Key just throws a look at Jonghyun then he stops flirting around.
 
"Yuri-ah!" a guy shouts from the door. "Oppa?" she says as she turns. The Soshi Five turns their heads to look as well. " It's Jiyoung Oppa! " shouts Sooyoung and they run towards them. "Big Bang is here." says Tiffany who smiles and giggled as she walked her way with her friends.
 
Big Bang was known as the Hottest seniors in SM academy. Kwon Jiyong is Kwon Yuri's older brother. Jiyong walks toward them with TOP, Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang. "Daesung Oppa!" Yoona hugs him tightly. "here's the key chain that I rpomised you girls." says Daesung and they give thanks upon receiving the gifts.
 
"So our little girls are all grown up now, eh?" says Taeyang and pinches their cheeks. "No more Messy Missy." says TOP who smiles warmly at them. "So why did you guys call us out eh?" says Yuri. "Oh, nothing. We just missed hanging out with our little Muses. " Says Seungri. "let's get some seats" says Jiyoung.
 
The next thing they knew, the assembly was now starting.
 
Here's to another Year of surprises, craziness and a new beginning.
 
*School bell rings~*
 
All the students head down to their own respective classrooms. TOP was their student council president, the Soshi Five were escorted to their room. "We'll see you at lunch~" Yuri waves at his big brother and they all wave back at the girls.
 
The boys in their class, drops their jaws upon seeing the Soshi Five. They feel blessed upon seeing such lovely ladies in their room.
 
Tiffany takes her seat and take out a snack and munches in. She looked like, she was making a CF more than munching on her lovely biscuits. Tiffany Hwang, the lovely exchange student from U.S. who then planned to stay when she found her self enjoying her high school life in SM Academy with her pretty Soshi Five friends.
 
Jessica sits beside Tiffany, and as soon as she sat on her chair her mind started floating around immediately. A guy then offers her some candies, She looks at him with sharp eyes. "I don't accept these kinds of stuff from a guy who life revolves on bullying other students" and she smirks at him before he could say anything to her. "i told you, She's the Ice Princess." says the guys behind the one who offered her candies
 
Yuri walked slowly to her place and the boys swayed as she walked across the room. She is indeed very pretty in all angles. She then grabs the candies that Jessica refused to accept. "I'll take this. You don't mind, right?" she smiles prettily and the guys blushes. "Gomawo~" she then sits down behind Jessica. Who could resist such beautiful girl? 
 
Yoona sits down but she can't stay in her place, she looked at her friends and laughs. Who could have thought that all of them would end up together? Then She starts to doodle in her notebook.
 
Sooyoung drags the seat behind Tiffany and sits down carelessly. A very pretty athlete, she's very pretty even with her boyish attitude. She looks out the window with her hands under her chin. Tiffany offers her some biscuits and she takes some. She smiles at Tiffany and the boys were dazed with her looks.
 
Onew walks along the hallway with his friends. They are known as 'The Shining Five' . The girls just can't get enough of their charms. The Juniors World would never be complete without them, they turn all the girls head round especially the junior high girls.
 
They would smile at their their fans and head to their class. They dominated the girl's world, they just smile at them and *bang* 'You're dead baby'.
 
Onew then sees their Hyungs approaching them, they greet them with respect. Shining Five looks up to Big Bang who made them realize how good it is to have such good friends. Big Bang understands them very well. Minho looks up to Big Bang's leader Jiyong, he secretly wants him to compliment hid rapping which he is currently enhancing.
 
"hey boys, get into class now. Alright? You still got plenty of time to break their hearts"says seungri and points at the girls who are sticking their heads out just to have glimpse of their charms. The Big Bang salutes to them, and they do the same.
 
Onew takes the seat in front not minging if his friends would sit behind him or beside him. He gets in the zon of being serious and then starts to read a book. That's his way of shutting the world up. He would never bother to look nor speak to you if it's not important.
 
Jonghyun sits beside Onew and take out the bubblegum in his mouth and sticks it under the table. He is the Total bad Boy of the group. His charms are very deadly and the way he his lips would be very lethal to anyone who sees this. He puts up his feet on the table and winks at the girls who were staring at them since they came in that class.
 
Minho takes out his Ipod and puts on his head phones. Three girls gave him a box of chocolates and he smiled at them in return. "Gomawo." then he goes to his seat behind Jonghyun. He offers his friends some chocolate and they all take a bite. Taemin comes to him and takes his head phones off.. "Hyung. can I have more chocolate?" he asked. Minho gave him the un-opened box and Taemin's smile grew pointing from ear to ear.
 
Taemin goes to his seat as well, opening a box of chocolate that Minho handed to him. He started eating cutely that all their classmates kept on staring at him. A girl from the other section peeks in their room and rushes in front of him. "Wae? is there any problem Miss?" he asked. Then the shy girl hands him some banana milk. his eyes sparkled as he accepted it. "Gomawo!" he even stood up and bowed his head.
 
Key pulled Taemin to sit down and wiped the excess chocolate on his lips. "Why do you always end up eating so messy?" irritated, Key takes out the wet wipes and wipes his Taemin. Then key fixes his hair, he is a diva. Even girls can't win over him. His oozing appeal would make you drop your jaw on the floor.
 
-- *Class starts..*
 
The first day seemed boring for most Junior students, knowing that most teachers would focus first on their Seniors
 
Sooyoung heads out of the room and cuts class. She heads behinds the bleachers. There were few table there and she sleeps there. "Wanna cut class?" Key asks his friends. "No." they all answer him. "I'll be out for a while then." He heads down to the garden He takes off his coat and folds his sleeves. He started walking leading him nowhere. He kicks the stone and follows it.
 
His head was blank. He didn't care about anything or anyone at that moment. He started to hum, closing his eyes.
 
He opens his eyes and sees a girl sleeping under the bleachers. He frowned. The girl had nice body, he could see her S-line from afar. Even in her uniform. She has pretty long legs and clear skin.
 
He fixes himself and slowly he walked to where she was. He looked at the heavenly creature that was sleeping her arms covering the lower part of her face. He bent down his face to take a better look at her. He was smiling to himself, he never thought that staring up at a girl would be this fascinating. He was no Jonghyun who played girls in his hands, In a relationship today, Single tomorrow.
 
He looked at her closed eyes and his fingers carefully traced her eyebrows. Her skin was soft, her hair fell perfectly in place. But then she opened his eyes and he fell in shock. "yah! What are you doing!?" she asked. Then he looked at her carefully, he had seen that angry face somewhere already. "Sooyoung?" he asked. "I'm Choi Sooyoung, got any problem with that~!?" she said loudly.
 
He placed his hand on his head, the heavenly creature turned out to be the man eater of the juniors.
 
"Aish!" Key said in frustration. "You're one of the Soshi Five, aren't you?" he asked looking at her, she hasn't changed her position one bit. "Yeah, who are you anyway?" she asked, with a frown on her face. He stood up straight. "Kim Kibum, more known as Key. The Almighty Diva of SHINing Five." He said with a grin.
 
"Oh, so you're the gay one in the group. I get it," she said. Pulling herself up to a sitting position. "What!?" he was surprised of what he heard. "YOU. ARE. GAY." she said, smirking at him.  He coffs upon hearing her words, how dare she call him gay.
 
She jumped off of the table standing in front of him. She was quite tall, maybe the tallest i their group. "And I think you're a LESBIAN." he said straightly at her. It was their first time meeting each other. "Lesbian!?" her expression was priceless. Key laughed at her. "Yeah." he said before turning away. "Yah! I'm still talking!" she shouted. Then he could hear her releasing her tantrums before he headed back to their building.
 
"I thought you're going to cut class?" Jonghyun asked as soon as he got back to his seat. "I literally want to kill that girl" he murmured. "who?" Taemin asks, butting in the conversation. "Choi Sooyoung." then Minho approaches them. "What's with my cousin?" he asked, sitting on taemin's table. "She called me gay." he said in frustration then smack the table.
 
Jonghyun laughed, earning back smack from his friends. "What!?" Minho couldn't believe what he heard.  "GAY! She called me gay!" he was furious. "What did you do then?" Onew asks, placing his hand on Key's shoulder. "I called her Lesbian." he grinned. He gained a high five from everyone, even from Minho. "You're not mad?" He asked Minho.
 
"Why would I be?" he asked. Key smiled widely. He really is blessed with such amazing friends.
 
-
 
Lunch, the girls searched for Sooyoung. "Soo~" Yuri ran and approached her as soon as she found her. "Girls, she's here!" she called out.  "That Key!" she said, "What's with the diva?" Yuri asked, sitting beside her. "He called me a Lesbo!" she said furiously. "What!?" she heard Jessica comment on what she said. "Why did he called you that?" Tiffany offers her a drink. "I called him gay." she said. "Why did you call him such thing?" says Yoona, plucking in some flowers that she picked.
 
She then thought to herself.  Why did she called him that anyway? "I don't know." she answered truthfully. "It's your fault then." says Jessica. "He was to-" she stopped in mid-sentence, when she saw the boys heading to the garden "What a disgusting sight!" she screamed. They all followed where her eyes were looking.
 
"Sooyoung!" a man's voice called out. They turned to look at the other side, finding the Mischievous 13 preparing for a picnic. "Oppa!" Yuri waved out her hands. The guy waved his hands, throwing them a signal to join the picnic. "yah, just let it out through eating." says Yoona. Food, yeah great! That would really make her feel a lot better.
 
They ran towards the boys. "Siwon Oppa~" Yuri ran into his arms and he lifted her up. "I haven't seen you in a while" said Siwon putting her down. They all got their chance to hug him. "So the girls who used to drag me around for a game of guns and cards are now really grown ups, eh?" he said messing with their hairs. Thanks to Sooyoung, they got a chance to be close with him. "hey lil cuz" he called her. "Oppa~" she cooed, smiling at him. She was more likely his little sister. When her parents died she grew up living with her Aunt's family. Growing up with Siwon and Minho, made her become so boyish.
 
Siwon was supposedly a seinor now, but due to an accident years ago he missed a year of schooling. "come on, girls. I'll introduce you to my friends." he pulled Yuri and Sooyoung's hands while the other girls held their hands. The Mischievous 13 were known as the cool, witty and crazy boys in school. They looked more likely of models in school uniforms.
 
Their leader, Park Leeteuk was writing something on his notebook. He looks up to them and smiles. "Oh, hello to the pretty ladies we have here." he came from New Zealand. He was Korean but he studied abroad with his older sister. Like Siwon, he was supposedly a senior now. But due to his adjustment to his new environment he had to transfer from one school to another, until he finally had settled in SM Academy.
 
They sat together, facing the thirteen boys infront of them. Some said that they seemed familiar. " We're also in Junior high, you girls are the Soshi Five. Am I right?" says Eunhyuk, thaw was what his pin says. Shindong then looks at them with an apple in his hands. "They're famous, even with us seniors." he said smiling at them. He then hands them one apple each. They bow to show him their gratefulness.
 
"Yeah. even our classmates go loco every time they see you girls" says Donghae eyeing on Yoona. "By the way, we have our Seniors here." says Siwon, "Shindong, Kibum, Donghae and HanGeng" they each raise their hands to let them know who's who.
 
"And the sophomores." Shindong points at the two boys who looked extremely cool for a Sophomore. "I'm Yesung." he even stood up to give a proper bow. "I'm Ryewook" says the other one smiling at them. "Yah, how about us?" the prince asks, he was know as the school prince. "Oh, and also us Juniors as well." says Siwon winking at them. Making them giggle girlishly. "I'm Sungmin" He approached them then, holding out his hand for them to hold. "I'm Yoona." Yoona can't help but smile, "Hello then, Yoona" giving her a wink.
 
"I'm Sooyoung" Sooyoung's other self suddenly came out of nowhere. She started to act girly in front of the prince. As he held her hand to shake she blushed. Which amazed the other girls. Then there was Tiffany. "My name is Tiffany." she said. "Oh, you're the exchange student who stayed." he gave her a bright smile then. "It's a pleasure to meet you." he said.
 
He then approaches Jessica. "Jessica Jung" she said simply. Then he reached for her hand, "The famous ice princess." he said. Sje blinked for a couple of times then. "It doesn't fit you, you look so sweet" her ice melts as his sweet words settled in her mind.
 
Lastly there was Yuri, who just bit on her apple. "And you are?" he asked, kneeling down to reach her level. She turned to look at him, she was sitting comfortably when he suddenly asked for her name. "Oh, My name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri." she smiled. He holds out his hand to reach for her hand. "Black Pearl" he spoke out his mind. Her smile traps him into heaven "Now, I know why they call you black pearl." he said. The boys listened intently to him. She looked at him " Your skin, it suits you well. You look very beautiful at any angle also." he said before kissing the back of her hand and smiling at her. Everyone's mouth fell open.
 
Sungmin, the SM Academy's prince. He has never done anything like that in his life. It was the first time he kissed a lady's hand. Yuri was speechless of what just happened. they clapped as Sungmin went back to his seat. "Yah! Sungmin! Why are you trying so hard to impress the pretty girls!?" Eunhyuk starts to shake him. but Sungmin just laughed, "My name is Eunhyuk," "he is the Dance Club's President." says Sungmin. The girl's eyes grew large to excitement. "Chincha!? Can you please show us some moves, Oppa~" said Tiffany.
 
He stood up and did a few steps of Mr. Simple. Making the girls go frenzy. Then there was Kangin, "Judo Club's President. I'm Kangin." he simply just let the words slide out smoothly. "Can you teach us some self defense?" says Sooyoung. He nods, the girls smiles widened. "I can even teach you girls personally." the girls clapped their hands. He then pokes the guy whose eyes are focused on his PSP " Oh, I'm Kyuhyun" of course they know who he was. He once joined the SM Academy's Heartthrob search. He won first place.
 
"And I'm your Angel Leeteuk, always at your service." he really looked really looked like an angel. As if his aura was blinding them.
 
They had their picnic getting to know each other was really fun. Sungmin can't take his eyes off of Yuri. "Beautiful" was what he was going to call her, if she'd meet him at the hallway. He was ging to make sure to meet her again after the picnic.
 
-
 
Taemin was silently watching on how the Mischivieous 13 made there move on the Soshi Five. He was not able to eat his lunch properly when he saw on how Sungmin flirted Yoona. "Minnie.." It was Key. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing." he said defensively. Trying to concentrate on his sandwich again only failing again when he heard the girl's loud giggles.
 
"What's with them?" Jonghyun eyeing the girl. He stands up to see Sungmin talking to Jessica. "So the prince is flirting around?" he says. He was pretty annoyed. Sungmin was aware of Jonghyun's stare and then he smiles at Jessica who giggles at his joke. Jonghyun lied on the ground, he didn't want to see what would happen next.
 
"Siwon's one of the Mischievous 13, right?" Onew asked between reading his book, looking at Minho. He was watching on how his brother placed his arms around his crush. His long time crush. "yea"  he managed to answer.
 
All he can do was watch on how Siwon would enjoy Yuri's company. He was nothing compare to Siwon.
 
The bell rung. the lunch has ended.
 
Tiffany told them to go ahead. She went to the vending machine to grab on some coffee drink. "soshi five? I saw them flirting with thirteen boys earlier." says a voice. Fany could hear it well, it seemed like the girl was talking with someone over the phone. " It was so y. trust me." said the girl. Tiffany's anger was rising up. She was boiling. "Tiffany was seducing Yesung and Siwon. Jessica was eyeing Donghae Oppa and believe it or not even Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri were flirting with the boys." said the girl. Then it hit her. Damn that girl.
 
"I'll call you later. Bye~" said the girl. she came out of the ladies room and then Tiffany blocked her way. "T-Tiffany" she was startled. "Hello Luna, how was gossiping with your friend?" she asked. Luna bumped her and continued walking.
 
It made Tiffany more angry, she grabbed her hand arm. "You guilty?" she asked in English. "I don't understand you. Leave me alone!" Luna wailed. She pushes Tiffany, but Fany manages to grab her so they both fell on the floor. Luna took her coffee and opened it, spilling it on Tiffany's uniform. "Why, You !" then she grabbed Luna's hair. Luna was screaming in pain.
 
Onew heard the screaming of girls and he ran towards the stairs. He went down only to find Luna and Tiffany fighting. "Yah! Stop it!" he said cutting the two. Minho, Key, Taemin and Jonghyun followed him. Minho and Taemin held the furious tiffany. "Let me go! That spilled coffee all over me!" she shouted.
 
"Oppa! I didn't mean to. She just attacked me like a crazy woman. I'm so scared." Luna pushed herself towards Onew's arms. Onew threw a deadly look at Tiffany. "Are you stupid!?" he asked. Tiffany was shocked. Never in her life was she called stupid, not even once. "You're so immature! Grow up!" One said in a loud voice gathering attention from other students. Her tears started to fall, making Onew stop. Minho and Taemin felt Tiffany loosen up. Tiffany lowered her head. Minho and Taemin looked at each other letting go of Tiffany's arms. Taemin pulled out a hanky for Tiffany.
 
She shook her head. Minho took it and placed it in Tiffany's hands. They could see her tighten her grip on the handkerchief. "You didn't know what happened." she slowly said. "You don't have to judge me based on what you just saw." she said then raised her head. Looking straight at Onew. " I never thought you were this harsh, Lee Jinki." she said before she turned to run.
 
"Fany-ah!" Key called out. Jonghyun and Key looke at Onew.
 
"She was right,"  said Jonghyun. Onew glared at him. "We really didn't know what happened." Minho said looking at Onew. Damn, He felt so guilty.