You Are The One, Kang

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three days when Seulgi let me court her and it's been a day since I graduated in secret. I can't risk being in public now, can I? Especially my family is really well known in different countries and ofcourse in our country. I'm not ready yet to face the public. Maybe soon but not too soon. This is what I asked from my parents in the first place. I need my privacy or I will let the public see what they need to see. I am the one to decide not my parents, not the media. Well, I can let Seulgi decide for me though.

 

Just the thought of Seulgi makes me smile. She's slowly opening up for me now. Like texting me if she's on her way in our house, "our house" heh, someday though. I can call the house my home because Seulgi is my home.

 

She's even updating me now of she's on her way to her jobs or school. Well, slowly, we're going back to where we used to be with a little difference, we'll be on our way of being girlfriends. I mean we're taking it slow but we're definitely getting there.

 

"Oh. Someone's happy", I heard my dad enter the house. Oh their business trip is over.

 

"I need to unpack my bags and rest but seeing my daughter happy makes me want to sit beside her and have a talk", mom says in serious manner and I just shake my head. These silly parents I have. Seriously. You won't see them as successful business personalities when they're talking to me.

 

"So what makes our princess happy?", dad seated on my left side while my mom seated on my right.

 

"Seulgi allows me to court her already", and there the biggest grin I could offer to my parents.

 

"You're a woman now, honey"

 

"You finally woo her huh?"

 

"You guys are happy for me, right? Mom, dad? You're not those bad parents that won't let their daughter or son to be with someone not in their level of financial status, right?", I mean there's nothing wrong with Seulgi's life status. I don't care about it but it's the first on the list that will hinder us and it's her worries too so I need to secure this thing that my parents give us our blessing in our relationship.

 

"Princess, money can't buy those wide grins from you, can it?"

 

"What's more important for us is your happiness, honey. We won't mind your relationship. You are the legacy of our business. Me and your dad knows that you know better. We won't let you be with someone you don't like or love. We trust you with everything because you'll be the one in charge with these companies someday and to whom you'll choose to love for sure will love our companies too. You know Seulgi better than us so we won't judge honey"

 

"And I know money is nothing for you if you don't have Seulgi. I've seen that, princess. Our only daughter. We only want your happiness and I know who is the person that will give you that. And I also know you won't hesitate to leave us if ever we hinder your relationship with Seulgi. That's the last thing we will let to happen with your mom, princess. We won't let you see us as the bad parents. We want you to see us as the cool, silly and supportive parents"

 

"I love you so much mom and dad. I really do. I'm so happy that you are my parents", and from that moment I let my tears fall. This is every daughter's dream you know. That your parents is supportive with your uality and especially who you fall for.

 

"Oh honey, we love you so much too", mom kissed my head and that's so comforting.

 

"Rene sandwich!!!", dad yelled which startles me but I calm after when I felt their hug for me.

 

"I have the best parents", I said in muffled voice because they seriously sandwich me.

 

"Oh yes. That's me!", dad shouted when they loosen the hug.

 

"What are you saying it's just you, huh?"

 

"I mean, the two of us", oh yeah. Dad the under.

 

"Anyways, dad. I have something to tell you"

 

"Woof, dad is more needed by her princess", dad really love to piss mom.

 

"Oh and you needed to sleep in the sofa or our bedroom", mom said in her serious tone which made my dad's eyes go wide.

 

"Hey, that's unfair. Rene, look at your mom"

 

"Dad, stop pissing mom", I said. "And mom, I know you can't sleep without dad", then I saw dad wiggling his brows. Seriously, they look like teenage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter