Watching The Sunrise Replace The Moon

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It takes two to three minutes when Seulgi finished changing her clothes. I need to maintain my calmness if I want for the both of us to be safe going home and marry her in the future because damn. Who looks so good just wearing plain white dress and heels and her curly hair because of the hairnet she used from before and oh her alluring eyes that always get me and her chubby cute cheeks and her crescent eyes. Okay. I know. I'm foolishly inlove with this woman.

 

Anyways, I didn't let her stay longer in the cafe. She said goodbye to her boss and I held her waist firmly before we walk out of the cafe immediately. What? I don't like anyone swooning over her. Especially that unnie girl. I can buy her cafe in an instant, if I want to. I can make this cafe go broke in one tap of my phone, if I want to. But Seulgi won't let that happen so i'm just gonna let everyone know who she belongs to.

 

And yeah. Here we are in my car and this woman, may I correct, my woman is staring at me for a while now and I don't know how long can I focus on the road because seriously, seriously, yes, seriously.

 

"Seulgi", I called her when I can't take it anymore.

 

"Yeah?", she asked chuckling.

 

"Stop it. Please?", I asked her pouting.

 

"Stop what?", this woman is the end of me. Playing innocent.

 

"Staring", I bit my lip. I'm shy okay?

 

"Why?", she asked. She's teasing isn't she?

 

"I can't focus driving... And i'm shy", I said the last words softly.

 

"You're cute", she said. Okay. Now who looks like tomato? Courtesy of Seulgi Kang.

 

"I'm not. Stop", I pout and tried again.

 

"I can't", I saw her pout in my peripheral view.

 

"Why?", I asked.

 

"You're cute", she said again.

 

"I look like a driving tomato now, woman. Please stop or I can't help myself to park this car and pay the penalty later just to kiss you", I suddenly blurted out which I hit the break so sudden when I realized it.

 

"Okay. I'll stop", Seulgi said after a while.

 

"Are you okay?", I asked her because of the sudden break.

 

"I am. Are you?", she asked me back.

 

"I am. I should be the one asking because I hit the break suddenly", I feel guilty.

 

"Because you're redder than a tomato", now I am not guilty anymore and hit her arm. I swear. This woman is my end.

 

 

-----

 

 

"What?", I asked my mom and dad when I feel like someone is staring at me while putting some dish in Seulgi's plate.

 

"Don't give me that attitude, princess", my dad said and my mom is just grinning there widely.

 

"Dad, what?", I asked nicely.

 

"Why? Is it bad to look at my only daughter taking care of her future wife?", you see. Everyone wants me to look like a tomato today.

 

"Tito, it's---"

 

"Wait", my mom interrupted Seulgi.

 

"Why, darling?", my dad asked before I could.

 

"Tito and tita doesn't sound good to me, darling", mom said and the three of us look at my mom with wide eyes.

 

"What do you mean, mom?", I asked her before my dad say a word.

 

"Darling?", I saw him look at my mom. This doesn't feel right. But it changed when I saw my mom smirked. Okay. I know where this is going.

 

"Seulgi?", my mom called her with her wide smile. Okay. I really know what's my mom thinking.

 

"Yes?", I saw her bit her lips. Those rosy lips.

 

"Call us mom and dad. Besides, the two of you will get married one day, right?", there, then I saw my parents' teasing smile again. See. I know where this is going.

 

"But---"

 

"We're not yet girlfriends!", my voice is kinda loud.

 

"Oh. My princess haven't woo her woman yet?", my dad teased.

 

Seriously. What's wrong with everyone teasing me today.

 

"Seulgi?", mom suddenly call her.

 

"Yes?", she's still tense.

 

"You can call me mom now", yeah. That warm smile from my mom. I am beyond lucky to be their daughter.

 

"Yes, mom?", oh, eargasm. My woman calling my mom her mom.

 

"You'll marr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter