We Got Questions We Should Not Ask

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I breathed heavily when i'm already infront of their door. I hope she won't shut me down. I hope she won't turn her back again to me. I want her to face me to atleast, maybe, talk about us. Us, I know we don't have us which is the most painful I could even feel.

 

"Miss, Irene?", Yeji opened the door for me and I saw how shocked she is seeing me.

 

"Hello, Yeji", I force a smile. Why does it feel like I am not welcome anymore the house that once became my home?

 

"Get in, miss", she said and so I did. Their house is still the same. I can still see our first photo. The three of us and my photo with Seulgi. I guess she didn't forget me at all. I came back from my trance when I heard Yeji speak again.

 

"I apologize if my sister can't come to work. She has flu since yesterday. I thought she already told you about her leave today, miss. But she said she forgot to tell you that's why I called one of your maid and I don't know your number which I know I have no right of calling you, miss. But I need to tell that my sister can't come and-", I hold her arm to stop her from explaining. When did Yeji become so distant to me when before she can't even spare herself from me especially when I tell her that i'm going home.

 

"It's fine. Where is Seulgi?", she hesitate to tell me.

 

"I. Miss. I. She's", she stutters and can't find the words she will say to me.

 

"Please? Just like the old times. Can I take care of her? I brought some soup for her? Can I atleast? And it's almost lunch", and that's when Yeji realized something.

 

"Oh my. Miss, Irene. I need to go. I have a part time today because my sister can't go to work today and I need to cover the lost of her pay today"

 

"No need. I can still give it to her. I mean it's not her fault she's sick, right?"

 

"No, miss. But the last thing my sister want to do is to ask money that she didn't work hard to gain and coming from you", I saw her bit her lower lip. "I should go, miss. Her room is still the same. Please just lock the door when you leave. I have spare keys with me, miss. So we can avoid her fangirls to come here uninvited", before I could speak she's already our of their house.

 

So I decided to put the soup in the bowl. It's already lunch and she needs to eat and take her medicine. It's been almost five years since the last time I take care of her.

 

"Seulgi?", my voice crack. I can't help not to be nervous.

 

"Seulgi. You shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter