Blood Flows Deeper Than A River (Part 1)

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came home wearing the smile Irene gave me. I still can't believe what happened today. There's so much happening but the most important was saying I love her too because I really do. Even from the start I know I love her. But I just considered things about us, about the things surrounds us. But also, perhaps, it's worth it to try. To try with her.

 

"You look like a psycho", my sister, Yeji said when she came out of the bathroom.

 

"Hello, sis", I greeted her cheerfully.

 

"So, what's up, sis?", she asked and has no intentions of letting me off the hook.

 

"I already told her", a wide grin coming out of my lips.

 

"What exactly did you tell her, sis?", she confusely asked.

 

"That I love her too", I said excitedly.

 

"I'm happy for the both of you. You deserve this, sis. After so many times of neglecting what you feel for her", and then I saw the small tear forming on the corner of her eyes. Awe. My baby sis.

 

"I am too. But I still have worries. You know, insecurities", I honestly admitted.

 

"For sure Irene will be there for you. Every step of the way, she'll be there for you", she assures me. Like what Irene always do.

 

"You think. You think we can? I mean, I can?", it's coming again. My insecurities.

 

"You can. For the love you have for her. You must overcome everything, sis. Let her fight with you. You must let her help you, let her come in and the two of you will succeed with everything", my sister is knocking some sense in me.

 

"Yeah. She's doing everything for us to work out", I admitted.

 

"Well, then. You must do your part too. And you know what part i'm talking about", and I think what does she mean.

 

"Trust her?", I mindlessly asked.

 

"Uhm", she nods. "Don't let your insecurities eat you when things get complicated, always, when I mean always, every second that pass by. Think of how much she values you, trust how much she wanted you as her lover and not someone else. Remember that she's always choosing you over anyone or anything. Remember that, sis", she explained.

 

"I hope this will stuck in my head. You know. So many things going on right now", I bit my lower lip but for sure i'll be taking this to my notes to self.

 

"I'll be just right here, sis. Every step of the way. No matter what happens", my supportive baby sis is making me emotional.

 

"I know. Thank you. We got each other's back right?", I smiled at her. A reassuring smile.

 

"Ofcourse. Don't you have work tomorrow?", she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter