I Had Both Of My Arms Around You

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's my dayoff today or should I say I told my dad to make me have a rest day? Or maybe it's more acceptable that I want to spend this day with Seulgi for a celebration that's why I wanted a time off.

 

It's been a month since she accepted my offer to court her and she's doing her part to court me too. Although, she don't have to. I'm already hers and i'm sure to make her my wife someday. My wife. That really haven't leave my mind since then.

 

So I picked a carnation flowers and make a combination with lilac. I don't know if it makes the combination well but i'm sure Seulgi will still like it because it came from me. Have grown my head, didn't I?

 

Well, a month have pass and I can feel it that we're doing well. That one day or maybe one of these days she'll become my girlfriend and I won't stop there. I will court her still until she became my wife and I won't stop courting her for the rest of our lives. She deserves that. She deserve nothing but the best in life and I want to be part of it. I will work on it. I won't give up on her just because of her own insecurities which is not really a problem.

 

Maybe people have things to say about us. We can't stop them from judging us, can we? If Seulgi suffer then I would love to suffer with her. If she's happy then I would love to share those happy moments with her. People around us don't matter. We will run this relationship together because we're the only one involve in it. Not them.

 

"Dad", I stopped thinking when I answered my dad's call.

 

"Where are you?", he asked. Oh come on it's my day off today. He didn't call to cancel my date did he?

 

"I'm nearly at the cafe where Seulgi works. Gonna pick up my woman for a date. You're not gonna cancel my date, are you?", I gave my bestest saddest tone to my dad. It's effective everytime I need or want something.

 

"Ofcourse not, princess. I just called to tell you that bring Seulgi at home later. We'll have a family dinner"

 

To tell you i'm not surprise. I really am not. I know how much they're supportive to our relationship. Well, they also help me woo my woman, really. I have the best parents.

 

"I really have the best parents", I told dad excitedly.

 

"More of a best dad. Your mom's not here", I heard him laugh out loud through the line and I guess that's where I get my dolphin laugh as they call.

 

"Gonna tell this to mom", I murmur but he heard it and stopped suddenly.

 

"Kidding. I'm kidding", he cleared his throat and it's my turn to laugh.

 

"Dad. You're really that afraid to mom. Aigoo aigoo", now it's time to .

 

"You'll know how it feels when Seulgi's already your wife. Let us see whose more whipped, princess"

 

And I suddenly felt my blood rushing through my whole face. Oh, even my dad seeing me and Seulgi getting married. I knew it.

 

"Dad!", I whine not that I don't like it but it makes my heart beats so fast.

 

"Stop blushing, princess. Your woman will be your wife someday", he won't stop. Seriously.

 

"I gotta go dad. I know you won't stop teasing me"

 

"I love you, princess. Bring your woman later for dinner"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter