I'll Be Taking My Time

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went straight to my job from Irene's house. I said i'll just come here alone but she insisted to drive me here before she went to her work too.

 

"Are you not gonna be late for your job?"

 

"Seul, I am the CEO. I am not the one who will wait but they are the one who will. It will always be you before anyone else. Remember that"

 

"You're risking too much"

 

"You too. And I know you're worth it. You always worth it"

 

"I love you, Seul"

 

The last three words she said which I can't even say it back. Those words will always stay at the end of my tongue, not yet. Maybe, i'll be taking my time more. It's still unbelievable that a rich heir fell inlove with me, whose one of the last poorest people in the world.

 

"You're thinking too much", I heard a voice beside me.

 

"Yeah?", I mindlessly answered.

 

"You didn't tell me you have a girlfriend", Sunmi said.

 

"Not yet, unnie", I said.

 

"What does that mean?", she confusely asked.

 

"She's not yet my girlfriend", I bit my lower lip.

 

"Oh. I thought she's just messing with me when she said she's courting you", she chuckles.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"So what are the both of you? Committed but no label?", she asked.

 

"I guess. You can say that. But I prefer date to marry", I answered.

 

"Oh deep", she nod.

 

"What's stopping you?", she asked again after a while.

 

"How do you know it's on me, unnie?", I looked at her confused.

 

"Oh gosh. For freak's sake. Everyone will tell she's head over heels for you. What happened from before when she pick you here, she's so jealous when I baby talk you", she smirked.

 

"You think?"

 

"Seulgi. What's stopping you?", she asked again but now I can feel her concerned tone.

 

"She's. She's out of my league, unnie. She's a CEO and I am a waitress. She has a complete family and I don't have parents. She's smart and everything and i'm just me. I'm just me", I didn't mean to but my tears suddenly fall.

 

"Did she know about your concern?", she asked while patting my back to calm me.

 

"Yeah", I sob.

 

"What did she say about it?"

 

"She said she don't care and she will wait for me. It will be in my own pace and she also said i'm worth it. Do I?"

 

"Don't you trust her?"

 

"I do, unnie. With all my life now. But, I don't know why I can't walk to the path where we should be walking together", I explained.

 

"Again, what's stopping you, Seulgi?"

 

"The fact that I can't just accept that a rich woman fell inlove with one of the poorest people"

 

I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter