How Would You Feel?

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the time of the day that Seulgi needs to go to her first work of the day. She works double job to sustain her financial needs. In the morning she's a student, in the afternoon she's a maid into a well-known business family that owns a huge part of businesses in different countries. She's also cashier in a 24 hour diner.


You ask why she needs to be this hardworking? Well, she's living with her younger sister without parents. She needs to atleast graduate to have a decent job. Her younger sister, Yeji also needs to work part-time for savings. Just incase they run out of things like this and that. Atleast, they have some in their pockets.


-----


She's already at the mansion now preparing the tools that will be use in cleaning the swimming pool. Sometimes she also maintain the landscape of the garden or cut the grasses and sometimes she's just there to take good care of the only daughter of who she works for. Their daughter can't deal to anyone she boss around because, well, she's a total brat so her parents trusts Seulgi to take care of her everytime they are in their business trip. She has no choice though. She needs the money for her living. And it's not always she will cook her food or wash the dishes or prepare the swimming pool for her. It's just when her parents are away.


-----


She's almost finish when she heard noises that's coming closer to where she is. The brat just came home from school which she was informed by the other maids that she'll bring her classmates to have night swimming and that's why Seulgi cleaned the swimming pool for them.


One by one they entered. They're not a lot but then she saw the brat. And oh, she's with someone, again. Well, that's the fifth man she saw that the brat take home and they suddenly kiss. They kiss.


Seulgi suddenly bit her lower lip and look away. Away from where the brat and her boyfriend is. Well, taking all her strength not cry too.


Why would she cry, maybe you'll gonna ask. Because the brat, the woman is the only woman she fell inlove to but they can't be together, they can't.


"Seulgi", familiar voice call on her name.


"Wendy?", she's not sure though because she haven't seen this woman for like what? Four years? Yeah. Four years because they're classmates in high school and separates in college because they didn't went to same college. Ofcourse, Seulgi choose the cheap one. Where she can affort, where scholarship is available and now she's fourth year college and so it means it's really four years since they saw each other.


"How are you?", Wendy asked excitedly. Oh, they're close when they're still in high school.


"Here. Being a maid", you can't blame her for being shy about it but what can she do. This is how she supports her living now.


"I can see that. But it's not what I meant, like you, you. Get what I mean?", and then she nod at what Wendy was talking about.


-----


"So, the two of you still friends?", Seulgi asked when she's free to leaveΒ because her work in here is done.


"Yeah. And same school too. So", Wendy shrugged.


"How is she?", Seulgi suddenly asked.


"You're here working for her and you don't even know?", Wendy sarcastically asked.


"You know we don't talk now like the old days. And. And. And she already have boyfriend or boyfriends. I don't know. She brought many boys in here now so. I don't know", Seulgi said trying to collect the words she says.


"You don't know you'll work for her family?", asked Wendy and Seulgi shook her head.


"There's this company that I went to who hires people that willing to be a maid and they will lead you where will you work to. And as to my surprise it's her family. Well, I have a choice to say no before. But I really need money that day and they offer cash on the first day. Yeji is in the hospital that day and she needs medication immediately, so yes. I choose the path where I can have instant money for my younger sister", Seulgi said and visible tears is in her eyes that Wendy tried to wipe it.


"Will you pursue her if ever?", Wendy asked. She knows what her friend bothering her everytime she's in the house and she also know what the brat feels everytime Seulgi is around.


"I don't think I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter