Blood Flows Deeper Than A River (2)

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I heard the loud bang of the door and saw someone's retreating figure. I already knew it was Seulgi. Damn it! Damn it!

 

"Oops", the girl said it with an irritating smirk. Saw it in my peripheral view because i'm already removing my heels to follow Seulgi.

 

Ofcourse, I can't run fast if i'm wearing heels. Can I?

 

"Have you seen Seulgi?", I asked one of the employees when I reached the lobby.

 

"Mrs. Bae run to that direction, ma'am", she pointed on the west side. Not the direction where she lives. Damn it. Where is she going.

 

"Ma'am!", the guard shouted. But I didn't care. I need to see Seulgi like right now.

 

"You're not wearing any shoes, ma'am. It is dangerous", the guard is following me carrying a pair of slippers. I thank him before running again but I can't find her. I tried calling her but she's not answering until I can't reach her anymore. Damn it. Just damn it.

 

As I was trying to message her I saw the message of the lobby saying she's coming over. What the actual crap is happening. Why did I let this happen and out of hand. Damn it.

 

"Dad", I immediately said when he picked up the phone call.

 

"Daddy", I sob.

 

"Yes, princess what is it?", he said softly. But then before I breakdown I remember that stupid person.

 

"Ban Amber and her family to every branch of our family. Cut all the assets they have and every share of every branch owned by Bae's", I said firmly.

 

"I assume you have reasons for this matter? May I know it princess?", again he softly asks. He knows when i'm really upset of something.

 

"She took advantage of me, dad", I sob. "She. She did it and Seulgi saw it and now I can't contact my girlfriend and I don't know where is she", I sat on the bench near me because I can't feel my limbs anymore. "Daddy. If ever I will lose Seulgi. You will lose your only daughter", I bit my lower lip when these words left my mouth.

 

"Irene", I heard the panic in my dad's voice.

 

"Cut everything that the Liu tied with us, daddy. I will never ever forgive whoever separate me with Seulgi", I said firmly.

 

"Almost done, princess. Please don't do anything stupid", he pleaded.

 

"Only if I won't lose Seulgi", I said before ending the call before he could even speak.

 

We were just fine last night. Seulgi i'm sorry baby.

 

 

-----

 

 

"Someone's happy", my mom winked at me while i'm preparing my breakfast and humming a song.

 

"Mom", I softly said while looking at the ground.

 

"Yes, honey?", when I looked at her she's already looking at me with her soft gaze.

 

"Is. Is this how you felt when you and daddy became a couple? This tickling feeling inside your stomach that feels like exploding because of so much happiness?", I shyly asked.

 

"Oh honey. It's that deep huh?", she teased and I can't help not to bit my lower lip.

 

"You don't understand, mom. Seulgi, she's everything. My everything. She deserves the world. But I know she doesn't care about material things. This. This wealth I have. She doesn't need it. She doesn't care. So what I can only offer to her is to stay loyal and love her wholeheartedly. You know mom---"

 

"Yeah. We know you're inlove princess", dad showed up from behind my mom carrying their luggage. They'll have their business trip for a week. For it means i'll be staying with Seulgi's house or she'll be staying at mine.

 

"Daddy!", I pout. But then I run to hug her.

 

"Yeah, definitely a daddy's girl", mom rolled her eyes but then hugged me from behind.

 

"Take care, princess", dad said while they're still sandwiching me.

 

"Yes, dad. I need to because i'm gonna take care of my future wife", I said but my voice muffled and I don't know if they understand.

 

"Okay. Honey we understand you're inlove", mom said before releasing the hug and kissed my temple.

 

"Let's drive you to your company first before we go to the airport", daddy said and started walking to the door.

 

"Dad. It's still our company", I whined.

 

"Someday, everything will be yours. So make yourself embrace this legacy", he grinned and pointed her finger at me.

 

​​​​​​The drive to the company is silent as my mind is with Seulgi's. All her features. How she laugh. How she eat. How she pout. My cute girlfriend. Wow, I can't believe she's mine.

 

I checked what time it is and it's nearly end of her shift. One of these minute she will text me whether we will eat together or i'll pick her. Either way i'm excited to see her.

 

Looking at my emails when I heard my phone beep but my attention goes to the door opened with an unexpected visitor. I frown.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter