It's Just Something That I Want To Do

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks passed by so fast. So far it's working between me and Seulgi. That two weeks we managed to keep in touch even if she's busy with her new job. A barista in a cafe. I can imagine now how y she would be mixing those coffee and such. Oh, and I can't help not to get jealous with those girls and boys trying to hit on her because seriously, my girl is just so attractive. My girl huh.

 

"Hey. Let me go", I heard someone plead when i'm getting out in the elevator. A very familiar voice.

 

"No. I need to report you for trespassing. Who knows if you're a criminal", I heard the guard said.

 

"I am not a criminal. I'm just here to give this to miss Bae---"

 

"You can't just talk to the heir of the biggest companies---"

 

I keep hearing the bickering as I get closer to where they are and to my horror. I saw the guard holding Seulgi on her left arm.

 

"Let her go", I said firmly. I saw Seulgi bit her lips looking so apologetic. She can't be thinking right now that it's her fault.

 

"Miss Bae. This beggar is trying to get in the building---"

 

The self control I need to not scream in his face. How dare he call my future wife a beggar. So stupid.

 

"I said let her go", my eyes went straight to Seulgi. She's looking at the ground now and I saw a carnation flower and a box of yema cake that's my favorite which she's holding on her right arm to protect it.

 

That's it. I can't let anyone disrespect Seulgi like this.

 

"Miss Bae"

 

"Get all your things now and get your remaining salary in this company. I'll tell dad what you just did to my future wife. Please get out of my building, stupid"

 

"But miss Bae there's no way you'll marry a beg---"

 

How could this man tell this on my face with my future wife beside him? Who the hell this man to decide who am I going to marry?

 

"One more word and i'll let you live your life in jail"

 

I don't need to scream but i'm gonna speak the words as firmly and deadly as it should. The guard didn't say a word anymore and took his things until he's out of sight.

 

"I'm sorry", Seulgi said and I hear her voice crack. That idiot made her cry. She can't even look me in the eyes now.

 

"It's not your fault. Hey. I should be the one to say sorry", I said and wrapped my arms around her slender shoulder to keep her close to me. I can't help it anymore.

 

"I was just trying to surprise you and thought of it's not just you who will court me but I should too. But then this happened and I cause a scene in here and---"

 

"No no no. Stop", I cut her. And let her beautiful face to look at me. Those tears which glisten her eyes. It's too much for me to see her hurting like this.

 

"I'm sorry. I embarrass you. I have no time to change my clothes because I went to a pastry shop to buy your favorite cake and stop by to a flower shop to buy your favorite flower. I wanted to come here fast because I know you're busy and to have lunch with you I don't want you to skip lunch so I want to make sure you atleast eat. I didn't know I look like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter