Tell Me That You Love Me Too

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene still remember that day vividly. How she and Seulgi end up being stranger. How she blame herself that they are what they have now because of her. If she didn't let her feelings over their friendship maybe she still have Seulgi right now. Maybe she still can cuddle freely with her. Cling on her or maybe talk to her daily life like usual. Like before.

 

She came back from her trans when their other maid call her announcing the arrival of the person she's just thinking for a while. She sighs and went on her way to the kitchen.

 

"Can you cook for two people. My boyfriend is coming today", commanding Seulgi and she noticed how she stiffened at the mention of boyfriend. Ofcourse, she always notice that everytime she has someone with her. She wants to assume that maybe, maybe Seulgi still cares for her. Maybe she love her too.

 

"Okay, miss", and just as that she left the kitchen. Irene didn't know but she feels like everytime Seulgi those words feels like she's dismissing her and doesn't want a conversation with her.

 

She get it. That's why she has different boyfriends. She wanted to see things they're common with Seulgi. But after she can't find it in them she will ditched them like a piece of trash. Maybe there's no one or will ever be like Seulgi in her life.

 

-----

 

Her boyfriend arrived just on time when Seulgi is preparing their meal in the table. Which her boyfriend suddenly kiss her but not missing the chance of seeing Seulgi saw it and her expression of biting her lower lip while she looks away.

 

"Take a seat now and let's eat", said Irene and her boyfriend lets her sit first before she sit across the table.

 

"Oh. I didn't know you have the same age maid in your house?", her boyfriend asked loud which made Seulgi taken aback that Irene noticed. But Seulgi shrug it and put the last dish in the table.

 

"Do you still have something to let me do, miss?", asked Seulgi and Irene feels the crack in her voice.

 

"Just go home. You're done for today", Irene dismiss her which Seulgi just nodded and vow at her.

 

When her boyfriend noticed that Seulgi is not there anymore he suddenly speak.

 

"Just how poor that girl was", he said before eating the beef. "Why did her parents lets her work in that age. She looks like an overworked girl who has no dreams in life but to hava a job and sustain her life", he continued after chewing the steak.

 

"Get out", said Irene.

 

"What?", the man is in shock. He never saw this side of Irene.

 

"I said get out because we're done", Irene said sternly.

 

"What? What did I do all of a sudden?", the man is still in shock.

 

"Get our or i'll ask our security to you and accuse you of disrespecting and harrassing me?", the man know better not to mess with a Bae. That's why he stand quickly and left the house.

 

Irene lost her appetite with what happened. She sighed heavily. She's thankful that Seulgi already left and didn't have to hear what the man says because that's a very sensitive topic for her. Every mention of her parents make her uncomfortable.

 

But little did she know that Seulgi haven't left the house yet and heard everything. Which she bravely stop herself from crying. This is what she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter