Falling Deeper Inlove With You

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Irene's confession I can't even react. I don't know what to say. My mind wants to block everything she said. I still want to lie on myself that she's not saying the truth. That what? That it's just infatuation? But I love her, I never stopped though.

 

"But you have a lot of boyfriends", I mumbled. I still don't have the energy to speak louder.

 

"That's---"

 

"And you kiss them too. Infront of me"

 

"Seul. Let me---"

 

"You're saying right now those words but then your actions don't speak as your words", I bit my lower lip. Gosh. I never wanted to breakdown infront of her.

 

"Seul", she caress my shoulder.

 

"Do you know how painful seeing you with someone? Kissing them infront of me? It is more painful than giving you up, Rene, to be honest", and then there it is my tears fall like an open faucet.

 

"I'm sorry"

 

"Its fine. It's what make me realize that its true. Me and you? The land and the sky, maybe not meant for each other. Right?"

 

"No, no, no. Please. No. Seul. No. No", she beg. I can feel on her voice she's already crying.

 

"I just did that to make you jealous for me to feel that you still care. That's why I did that. I swear. There's no feelings attached if there is I won't be here still begging for you. Please. Seulgi. Please. Give us a chance. Give me a chance. Give this a chance", she take my hand and place it in her beating heart.

 

"No, we just can't, really"

 

"Stop resisting, Seul. Please. I know you want this too. Please", she kissed the back of my hand.

 

"I'll just give you embarrassment, Rene. I will just make your name dirty", I take my hand out of her hold and bring it to my face covering those tears that still falling.

 

I am so close to saying yes. I swear if she won't get out of here I won't be able to resist anymore.

 

"Seul. I will never be embarrass of you. I will be so so proud of you. That my girl can live by herself now. That she knows how to earn money. What is there not to be proud of you? Nothing, Seul. You're one to be proud of", she removed my hands out of my face and cup my cheeks with her own hands.

 

"Please let me court you, Seul. Let me properly court you to not just be my girlfriend but to be my wife", she added. Seriously. She's thinking about marriage now. We didn't even started.

 

"How can you think of wife thing now?"

 

"I've never seen myself in the future not being with you"

 

"But that's still ahead of time. I didn't even say I want you to court me"

 

"But you will agree right?", I saw her sadness and I never felt scared my whole life until this day if I ever break her heart again.

 

"Why would you court your personal maid?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter