Note

[JinJoo] One and Only

I'm writing these lines today because I feel I'm very sorry for everyone. It's been a long time, probably a few months, I haven't updated the new chapter.

I started this story in my spare time, I don't have too many subjects left to study in university. And I thought I could spend a lot of time and effort on it. This is my fault when I didn't expect that the process of going to graduation would take me so much of my time, there was so many things to do. Therefore, I have not been able to arrange to continue writing, and I do not have the courage to inform everyone, my dear readers.

I sincerely apologize to everyone!

But I will continue to write this story soon. From the very beginning, I decided that I would never give up on it, because I don't like anything unfinished. To end this story, it will take more and more time.

Thank you everyone for coming here with me, although it's not much, but as long as someone reads my story, I'm very grateful. Hope everyone can wait a little longer. I would like to thank everyone who has been waiting for the next chapter of this story.

And for those of you who decided not to continue reading this story, I understand it's my huge mistake, sorry. But I also thank you for reading this far, for giving me some motivation through your views. Hope that you will find other better stories, other authors who are more capable and responsible than me. Sincere apologies to you.

Have a nice day! <3