Chapter 7

Noise behind the closet

'Ah~ this feels so nice , did I bring someone home with me yesterday? Ah Baekhyun! How many times did you promise yourself not to bring anyone home with you while you're drunk..but I don't feel hangover... lovely smell, thick thighs, round and squishy , small waist and a ..! ' Baekhyun's hand stopped moving on the body next to him.
Baekhyun opens his eyes he finds himself hugging Jongdae . His nose is on Jongdae's neck , his knees are behind Jongdae's and his arms are around Jongdae's waist.

Jongdae stretch his arms then stop breathing. Baekhyun closes his eyes not moving, he feels Jongdae looking at him. Then he feels a poke on his cheek,. He opens his eyes surprised , he didn't expect Jongdae to touch him. He sees Jongdae hiding his face under the pillow.

Well his hands are already on Jongdae's waist so he starts tickling him. Jongdae laughs , kicks his legs and try to move away . "You think you can run away from my fingers! You are so wrong Dae-ah~" Baekhyun puts his knees on either sides of Jongdae's waist and starts tickling him again with a new force. When his fingers brushes Jongdae's s, Jongdae moans , baekhyun freezes.

Jongdae slips from under Baekhyun and run to the door while giggling and saying "Gonna make coffee,...make coffee..Morning coffee!"

Baekhyun looked down and thought 'Why am I half hard! Just ONE moan and I'm half hard! Plus , he's probably a devil that wants to tear me apart , eat me , devore me and maybe my blood..'
"WHY ARE YOU GETTING HARDER!" Baekhyun yells.

"Seriously! Chanyeol talks to his and you YELL at it!" Sehun says coming closer to Baekhyun.
"I heard Jongdae yelling 'gonna make coffee ' . Man his voice is loud!" Chanyeol says while sitting beside Baekhyun on the bed and pulling sehun to sit on his lap.
"Surprise ~ we are fine! Nothing happened to our ears! ...Like seriously hyung how did your father convince him that his voice can break glass!" Sehun said while sitting on Chanyeol's lap and playing with his ears.

 

"He was a kid, my father probably pulled a trick on him...His body! Oh God his body is so perfect! Thick thighs, rounded ,small waist and I think I felt light abs ."
"How did you know that? Wait I don't care! More importantly, how did HE get a perfectly shaped body , while being locked in a small room." Chanyeol said while caressing Sehun's back.

"Hyung I'm hungry! Let's go down , have a cup of coffee and something to eat~" sehun said pouting.
"OH! My honey bunny is hungry! I have to feed him ! Let's Go!"
Chanyeol yells while carrying sehun downstairs.

 

"Jongdae! My marshmallow is hungry~ Did you make breakfast?"
"Yes! It's on the table. "
" And where are you?" Sehun said confused, he's hearing Jongdae's voice but he can't see him.
"Under Pikachuuuu " Jongdae said in a cute voice .
"Why are you under the table?" Baekhyun said while sitting down.

"I'll wait until you sit down...and look at the food and then I'll come out..so you won't see me, remember!"
"We all sat down, now come up! My baby is hungry~" Chanyeol said caressing Sehun's belly.
"You made the eggs heart shaped ~ So cute~" Baekhyun sang.
"Hehehe ... hopefully it'll taste good!" Jongdae giggled.
"SO YUMMY!" Baekhyun yelled , Sehun and Chanyeol agreeing with him.

"Master was so smart! He gave Baekkie, Hunnie and Chanol a shot , so they won't be affected with my voice! ... when I laughed in the morning, Baekkie wasn't affected at all... and now I'm talking normally and they're all fine!" Jongdae said talking to himself .

"Well, then let us look at your face, maybe we won't get affected !" Sehun said smirking.
"No! ..I laughed in a loud voice by mistake and...and thank God you weren't affected... I won't let you look at my face and die ! I love you I don't want to lose you..please don't try..please.. please I don't want to lose you." Jongdae started crying and begging.

Baekhyun held Jongdae's hands and squeezed them lightly "Don't worry, we won't look at your face until you allow us.. we promise!"
They finished eating and got ready to go to work.
Before going out Sehun remembered something
" Jongdae hyung , how come you have a perfectly shaped body although you used to live in a small room?"

"I have a perfectly shaped body?...Humm thank you~ .. Master gave me books on home training. I used to train at any time, from 9 am until 5 pm , because the house would be empty... I do rope jumping, push ups , squat and weight lifting with water bottles..."

"Squat..that explains his shape ! ... Jongdae, What are you going to do while we're at work?" Baekhyun asked Jongdae, putting his shoes on.
"I'm gonna clean the house , do my daily work out , take a shower then prepare food! Don't over work yourself ! I love you Baekkie, Hunnie and chanollie!"" Jongdae said excitedly while clapping his hands .

"DON'T BURN DOWN THE HOUSE!" Baekhyun yells after closing and locking the door.