Chapter 13

Noise behind the closet

"Come Jongdae sit beside me , I'm scared ~~" Baekhyun said pouting. Jongdae looked at him surprised, so Baekhyun continued " Why are you looking scandalized! Look at Chanyeol and Sehun"
Jongdae turned to them , Chanyeol was sitting on the couch and Sehun was sitting with Chanyeol on the couch between Chanyeol's thighs and resting his head on Chanyeol's chest . When Sehun noticed Jongdae looking at him , he kissed Chanyeol then looked at Baekhyun and smirked.

 

"But..but Sehun is worm and handsome! Me...me .. I'm not! You'll get more scared! Please!" Jongdae said shaking his head.

"Enough of this! I don't want to hear about this! Let me see your face! Come on Jongdae.. You know I won't care if you're ugly or you don't have skin on your nose or if you have a scar or if you have pimples because I love you , even if you don't have a nose or if your skin is bad or if.."

 

The last few words Baekhyun said were whispered as he noticed what he was saying. They were watching a horror movie together , since Baekhyun gets scared easily , it affected him so he started saying whatever came to his mind without thinking .

Jongdae stood then sat down then stood again moving his pointing finger at ChanHun then at Baekhyun, oppening and closing his mouth. If Baekhyun wasn't terrified of what he said , he would have died from laughter.

Then Jongdae stood, walked to Baekhyun and sat beside him.
"What did you say?"
"I said, I don't care if you are ugly or if you don't have.."
"I didn't mean the, I don't care.. ,I meant the OTHER thing you said." Jongdae said looking at Baekhyun's eyes seriously.

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol for help, he always helps him explaining stuff to Jongdae. But Chanyeol looked at him with a look that said , sorry not gonna help you this time, Sehun looked at him mischievously, that brat has never helped him before anyway.

 

He can only hear the screams from the horror movie, as if telling him not to say what he was going to say. He took a deep breath then held Jongdae's hands . Jongdae looked at him skeptically but then forced a little smile on his face.
"I don't know how to say this, but I'm starting to like you. No it has been a couple of weeks since I started to feel like this."

 

"But how?..you don't really know me... it has been only a few months...how did you... Humm...you don't even know how I look like AND don't tell me you don't care! Everyone cares about looks!"
"Not me." Baekhyun whispered.

 

"Jongdae I love your soul, I love your voice , I love your kitten smile, I love your loud laugh , I love your sweet comforting smell, I love how you think, I love how you nibble your food,I love the way you talk, I love when I wake up finding you hugging me and putting your head on my chest , l love your personality, I love the food you make , I love how you don't only take care of me but also take care of Chanyeol and Sehun. " Baekhyun said looking at Jongdae sincerely.

Jongdae smiled at Baekhyun with teary-eyed and said " those are beautiful words ..so touching..but..you'd feel the same for a best friend... or a brother.. don't misunderstand me! I'm so happy to finally have someone loving me like this..all of my life, I've been unwanted, bullied, looked down on. So to finally find someone loving me like this.. makes me so..emotional.."
Jongdae said looking down at his lap .

"Like a friend? Okay~ then , I love your smooth chest , i love your tiny waist , I love the trail of hair leading down the treasure hunt into your pants .I love your shape , I love your thick thighs, I love when your bulge is obvious in your pants but you still try to hide it , I love y..."

 

"ENOUGH!..!.. how can you talk about those stuff so..so simply..I..I got it! ..you don't see me as a friend only... but Baekkie you don't know me..and I know that you tend to forget that I'm your servant, but it is the truth, I'll always be by your side..as a loyal servant .."

 

"BUT I DON'T NEED ONE!..I need a lover.." Baekhyun said lowering his voice to a whisper.

 

"Believe me..I'm not the lover you need.." Jongdae said taking Baekhyun's shaking hand in his own, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

 

"But I love you! .. let me see your face. You don't want me to love you , so let me see your face , maybe then I won't love you anymore!" Baekhyun said bending one leg above the couch and facing Jongdae .

 

"If .. if you see my face.. everything will change.. we can't go back to the way we treat each other now.. everything will be different.. I'll have to leave the house.. I don't want to.. I'm happy with you!"
Jongdae said putting his hand on Baekhyun's thigh.

 

There was silence , everyone was thinking if they wanted to risk everything just to see Jongdae's face.
"I'm ready to risk it. Living like this isn't healthy! Let us see your face, please ." . Baekhyun broke the silence looking at the couple next to him to make sure that they agreed. They nodded at him , then the three of them looked at Jongdae

 

"I'm going to warn you one last time, that if I show you my face , everything will change and I'll leave." Jongdae said looking dead serious .
"Do it!" The three of them said to Jongdae.

Jongdae took a deep breath and moved his hands behind his head ready to untie the mask , thinking ' that's it. Everything will be revealed. No secrets, no more friends, no home and no peace . Jongdae, take a good look at them , because after you take off your mask, you won't see any emotion on their face other than fear.'

 

Jongdae looked at the three of them giving them a small smile then he took his mask off. Baekhyun looked at him for five seconds then gasped rising his hand to cover his mouth .

 

Sehun and Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and Jongdae, they couldn't understand why Baekhyun was scared , why was he trembling. Jongdae looks normal. He has dark eyes , long eyelashes, high cheekbones, bottom nose , and kitten lips .
He looked really handsome, not scary at all.

"This can't be..NO ... no you're not real.. you are... you.." Baekhyun said standing up and moving towards ChanHun away from Jongdae.

"I told you everything will change when you see my face. When you RECOGNIZE me." Jongdae said smirking.