Chapter 12

Noise behind the closet

"It has been a month since we discovered Jongdae in that room. Still until now, I don't know the reason behind my father locking him there. I searched his papers , phone and laptop but didn't find anything! It's just so weird, nothing mentioned Jongdae or a kid!"

"And it can't be just to train him to be your servant. right? I mean he can train him better if he is around you . Getting used to what you like and dislike. You getting used to someone being your shadow.."

"Sehunnie is right , also where are Jongdae's parents? How did Baekhyun's father convince them into taking their son away from them..Even if they were dead, police would give him to the orphan center not to a random man. "

They were sitting in Baekhyun's room drinking hot chocolate waiting for Jongdae to finish preparing dinner . Trying to see what they have gathered in the past month. Nothing much , since they don't want to ask Jongdae directly and didn't find anything in Baekhyun's father's stuff.

 

"He never mentioned his parents, and I never asked him. I don't want to keep reminding him of what happened. We are getting closer to each other , sure he is still serving me, but it's more like I bring money and stuff , he takes care of the house... Like roommates" Baekhyun said biting his lip and looking at his mug.

 

"And what your father convinced him of was bull ! His voice isn't dangerous, it's loud but normally loud . And I don't think his looks are dangerous either. We didn't see his face fully yet, but his mask doesn't cover much of his face . And if it can give us a heart attack, I think his eyes would be the ones responsible of that, we can see his eyes clearly and nothing happened to us." Sehun said frustrated. He doesn't understand how Jongdae believed Baekhyun's father.

 

"I remember I got scared of his eyes once, but I was drunk. I sometimes feel spooked not scared of him. Like he would suddenly appear behind me , or know what I'm thinking of ,as if he can read my mind. But most of the time he is a ball of fluff , cute and tiny. Really caring not only to me but also to the both of you. He takes care of us all."

 

"I tried convincing him yesterday in taking off his mask , but he didn't agree. He said that he cares about us so much that he doesn't want to risk us seeing his face and having a heart attack. " Sehun said pouting.

Sehun was sitting next to Chanyeol draping his legs on Chanyeol's lap and resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Chanyeol was putting his left arm around Sehun's waist , Sehun's thighs with his right hand and kissing his head from time to time.

 

At times like this, Baekhyun wishes he had someone to love, thoughts about Jongdae becoming his boyfriend come to the surface of his mind. He is getting used to seeing his smile everyday, hearing his 'Good morning young master baekkie' said in a cute voice then winking at him. He is used to Jongdae being at his service all the time.

Jongdae's body is y and what he can see of his face is handsome. He is kind and caring. Baekhyun can't find any negative thing about him , only being the most whiny person he has ever met. But that is also cute .

Everytime he flirt with Jongdae, he will act innocent, as if he doesn't understand what Baekhyun wants. Maybe he really doesn't, but it's making Baekhyun lose his mind.

 

"Dinner is ready~~ come and eat!" Jongdae yelled from the kitchen.

"You're getting better at cooking! Each day the food is more delicious than the day before!" Said Sehun kissing Jongdae's shoulder while looking at Baekhyun mischievously.

He really wants Baekhyun to act on his feelings. He can feel his ual frustration whenever he is close to Jongdae. But he only tries a little, he notices that Jongdae isn't understanding, he backs off . He should work harder , Jongdae isn't like any other person , he won't understand until it is said clearly to his face.

 

'I don't know what's wrong with Sehun and Chanyeol , I know they are touchy, but not this far. Kissing Jongdae on his neck , jaw and shoulder. Hugging him , making him sit on their lap and flirt with him! ' Baekhyun thought while eating.

 

Sehun and Chanyeol are trying to make him jealous. It is so obvious that he loves Jongdae, but he just doesn't act on it.
Yesterday Chanyeol made Jongdae sit on his lap and hugged him , saying that he feels sad and needs a hug. When Baekhyun got mad and told him to let Sehun do that , Chanyeol's reason for choosing Jongdae was that Sehun will help him in bed at night. He can't ask him to do everything!

 

When Jongdae was washing the dishes, Baekhyun came closer to him and back-hugged him. Jongdae stopped what he was doing and looked at Baekhyun.

 

"Are you okay?.. Is there anything that is hurting you? ... Do you need anything?..Are you in pain?.." Jongdae kept on asking Baekhyun questions since he's not answering, he's just closing his eyes , resting his head on his shoulder and hugging him.

Baekhyun hates that when Sehun or Chanyeol do those stuff to Jongdae , he always smiles and act cutely. But when he does it, Jongdae stands alarmed, as if something bad is going to happen soon.

 

"Please Baekkie tell me if there's something wrong..if there is , I can try and fix it.. I'll try my best ... I'll be by your side.. I'll ta.."

 

"Stop asking! Nothing is wrong! You just smell nice and look comfy so I want to hug you!" Baekhyun said pouting and hugging Jongdae tightly.

 

Jongdae smiles ,turn around facing Baekhyun then bring his face closer to Baekhyun's, his lips are so close to touch Baekhyun's. Baekhyun gasps. Jongdae whispers "You know..they know how to hug better than you." He untangle himself from Baekhyun's arms and run out of the kitchen giggling.

 

Baekhyun stands shocked for few seconds , blinks , let out a deep breath then yells "You said better..that means I'm good but they are better..right? So I can hug you more but I need to become better at it! COME BACK HERE SO I CAN PRACTICE!"