Chapter 11

Noise behind the closet

Baekhyun came back home at 3 am . He found Jongdae sleeping on the floor infront of the door.
'He probably was waiting for me to come back. '

" Hey puppy wake up!" Baekhyun touched Jongdae's arm trying to wake him up. Jongdae opens his eyes ,looks at Baekhyun .then he smiles " Oh you're back! Welcome back..Chanollie and Hunnie didn't come back yet!"

"Really? Oh well~ Jongdae I had the best night in my whole life!" Baekhyun said laying down beside Jongdae on the floor.
"Are you sure it wasn't the best night because you are drunk?" Jongdae felt upset, he doesn't know why , but he hated the fact that Baekhyun left him alone just to go and have fun with someone else.

"No! I'm sure it has nothing to do with that~~"
Baekhyun said looking at Jongdae. He felt as if his heart had stopped beating, Jongdae's eyes were scary . Jongdae's gaze sent shivers down his back. Jongdae felt that Baekhyun is scared of him ', he saw it..control yourself kim Jongdae!'

"I'm gonna make you some coffee ." Jongdae said smiling at Baekhyun .
When Baekhyun was sure that Jongdae was in the kitchen, he called Chanyeol.
"Why didn't you come back yet!"
"We knew you were going to bring someone back home with you...Ofcourse you won't use the same bed Jongdae's sleeping in.so we went back to our home.. why , Is something wrong?"
Baekhyun can hear Sehun 's moans and knew they were in the middle of having when he called.

"Chanyeol please come back here! Jongdae's eyes are so scary. Please I don't know how to explain this .. please I'm too scared to even stand up!... please come back ."

Baekhyun can hear Sehun complaining about them not being done yet , and Chanyeol ....Chanyeol was telling him not to worry because he was going to hung up on the idiot ..
"IDIOT! NO WAIT! Sehun~Chanyeol, You can do it here! I just want you to be in the same house as me , I don't need you in the same room as me. Please I would do anything. You didn't see him , you didn't see his eyes! He is so scary!"

 

Baekhyun heard Sehun , then silence. "Fine, we are on our way . But hyung really don't be scared , it's probably just because you are drunk. "
"Sehun is right Baekhyun , your mind is playing a trick on you."
Baekhyun can hear them dressing. He feels sorry for them , for interrupting their time together, but he is so scared. He doesn't remember how Jongdae's eyes looked like, but it scared the out of him .

"Coffee is ready ~ Oh you didn't change your clothes yet." Jongdae said coming closer to Baekhyun.
"I called chanhun, they're coming back now. I'm going to take a shower !" Baekhyun yelled running to his room.
'Okay I guess I'll just reheat it when he finishes. ' Jongdae thought .

After 15 minutes Chanyeol and Sehun arrived . Baekhyun ran from his room to get the door when he heard the door bell, so he would open the door instead of Jongdae. He hugged them then whispered " He is so scary. He had red light coming out from his eyes..they looked so scary! Please stay with me tonight."
They looked surprised at Baekhyun.Then Chanyeol motioned to them to enter the kitchen.

When they entered the kitchen, they saw Jongdae putting the coffee mugs on the table. He looked at them smiling cutely.
"I made cookies! Let's eat them with the coffee." Jongdae said still smiling. He made chocolate cookies with red hearts on them.

"I'm sorry guys for bringing you here like this.." Baekhyun was starting to believe that he imagined seeing red light coming from Jongdae's eyes because he was drunk.

"It's okay by me since he finished my off, but didn't have the time to do the same for himself..Why are you looking at me like that Jongdae?" Sehun said blushing. Jongdae was looking at him from head to toe confused . "What did he finish? You are still in one piece...nothing is missing or changed.."

"Oh .. finished me means..Humm.. it means...Chanyeol can you explain what it means?.." He was so shy, how could he explain it to Jongdae.

"HAHAHA...Thank you for putting me in the spotlight yet again!... Anyway, he mistakenly said finished instead of shaved..he had some small hairs on his chin, so I shaved them for him." Chanyeol said smiling at Jongdae.

Jongdae Sehun's chin then he rested his head on his hands putting his elbows on the table without breaking the eye-contact with Sehun and said "That's why it looks and feels so soft~" Sehun felt like melting on the chair , he doesn't think his face can get any more red.

After they were done eating the cookies and drinking the coffee, Baekhyun said that he was so tired, so he'll go to bed.

Jongdae turned to chanyeol looking serious "Baekkie was acting strange before you came... I swear I didn't do anything wrong!... He just said that he had the best night in his life, so I ... I asked 'Are you sure it's not because you are drunk?' ... He started trembling and looking at me scared... So I told him that I'll make some coffee... I heard him talking to you on the phone still scared ..but I didn't hear what he said..did he tell you why he was scared?"

"Yeah he did. He said that he saw red light coming out of your eyes..." Chanyeol answered looking serious too.
"Red light? .. ah~ maybe a car passed infront of the house , its light was reflected on me...and since he was drunk, he thought it came from my eyes!"

"Yeah probably that's what happened..Anyway , thank you for the cookies they were delicious.
We are going to sleep now. " Chanyeol held Sehun's hand and winked at him.
"yeah...Sleep~I think you should go to sleep too, Jongdae"
Sehun said looking at Chanyeol and his lips .

"I'll just clean up a little before going to bed. "
Sehun and Chanyeol left the kitchen not hearing what Jongdae said, still in their own world.

Jongdae let out a deep breath and thought 'So he only noticed the red light. Good thing he was drunk or else I'd be discovered way too early. I should be more careful. '