Chapter 10

Noise behind the closet

"It tastes good, but a little spicy. " Baekhyun said looking at Jongdae while eating .
"Yup it does taste good. You are really good at cooking.. I wish I can eat homemade meals everyday~" Chanyeol said looking at Sehun apologetically.

"Funny, you never complained before!" Sehun said pushing his plate away.
Chanyeol panicked , he didn't know what to say or do to make Sehun feel better. He didn't mean to complain, but it would be lovely if his Cutie pie can cook for him too.

 

"It can be easily solved ~ Hire a servant! He'll clean and make food while you two sleep.. By the way, why do you sleep a lot? You are always in your room sleeping! Even now before dinner you went and slept for an hour! It's not healthy!" Jongdae said looking at them with innocent big eyes.

"Oh Please~ explain Chanyeollie!, why do you two sleep a lot?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol mischievously . Chanyeol blushed , he didn't know how to explain THAT to Jongdae. Sehun wasn't as embarrassed as Chanyeol since the question wasn't aimed at him. He noticed that Jongdae smirked when Baekhyun asked Chanyeol to explain. But he can't be sure, because as soon as it was there, it disappeared.

Jongdae smiled and said "Anyway I didn't succeed in cooking this from the first time.. I tried twice. The first one was salty and spicy... I threw it away. the second one was still a little spicy ..but you were coming back soon , so I couldn't remake it... Next time , I promise you I'll do better!"

 

"It's okay, next time just make it less spicy..I don't like spicy food. " Baekhyun said smiling. With Jongdae's mask on , it is way easier to talk to him. He can see his eyes and lips, but still not his full face.But he can see his reactions.

He doesn't want to think of Jongdae as more than a servant, but seeing Chanyeol and Sehun acting lovey dovey all the time infront of him, makes him want to have a boyfriend. Someone to spoil, care for, and make love to.

When they were done eating, Sehun insisted that he should be the one to clean the dishes. 'Looks like he is still mad at Chanyeol . knowing him, the second he's finished washing the dishes, he'll be all over Chanyeol. If Chanyeol didn't approach him first.' Baekhyun thought looking at Sehun washing the dishes.

 

Chanyeol came closer to Sehun. He was surprised by his reaction. He never saw Sehun this mad at him. "Baby you know that I love you so much! You are the love of my life. You are my world ." Chanyeol said while hugging Sehun. Sehun ignored him and foucesd on cleaning the dishes instead.

"Okay I deserve the cold treatment... But Babe please smile ~ come on I wanna see your beautiful shy smile~ Oh! I can see the corners of your lips turning up~ HEY WORLD ! MY LOVER IS SMILING!"
Chanyeol yelled then hugged Sehun tightly . Sehun was a giggling mess in his arms, he turned around and hugged Chanyeol back.
"My stupid y boyfriend, if you make me angry again, I won't speak to you for an hour!"

"AN HOUR! You stopped talking to me for 10 minutes and I felt as if my world crashed . If you stop talking to me for half an hour , I'll have a heart attack and die!" Chanyeol said pouting.

Baekhyun looked at Jongdae . He was watching the couple with sparkling eyes , biting his bottom lip and hugging himself.
'I wonder how he survived being locked in that room as a teenager. Not having any ual interaction with anyone. Not having a lover or even a friend. I didn't go on a date for a month, and it's driving me crazy. I shouldgo out more.. '

Jongdae turned his face to look at Baekhyun, he found him staring at him. He couldn't read his expression so he asked "Do you need anything? Tea , coffee or juice? I ..I can make anything you want... if I don't remember how it is done , I'll go upstairs and check my notes...Baekkie...Young master?" Jongdae was talking to Baekhyun, but Baekhyun wasn't listening . He was thinking about needing a lover or at least have a one night stand.

 

"What do you think of going clubbing tonight?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol and Sehun.
"I'm okay with the idea since we don't have work tomorrow. What about you?" Sehun said smiling at his boyfriend .
"How could I say no to something you agreed on~ But what about Jongdae? We can't take him with us.." Chanyeol said looking at Baekhyun

"He has been in that room alone for 14 years, he won't mind staying alone for a couple of hours... right Jongdae?" Baekhyun looked at Jongdae challenging him to disagree .
"Eh? Humm..yeah..I mean sure...it's fine..I'm used to staying alone..don't worry about me...it's fine..I'll just watch TV..." Jongdae whispered .

"Let's go get ready ~ I'm gonna get laid tonight!" Baekhyun yelled running to his room.