Chapter 9

Noise behind the closet

"Welcome back~I tried something but I don't know if it'll work!.. Should I do it?..I have to know if it would work... Yes trying this would be the best... If anything goes wrong, we'll call 911 .. They can save them.. "Jongdae said partly to them partly to himself.

"Okay let's try this! Hunnie you'll be the first one to try ! Look at me...No~ look at my face! .. Are you okay?.. "
"I'm perfectly fine!" Sehun said proudly.

" YES! Chanollie..look at me!..Are you .. Are you okay?" Said Jongdae trembling because Chanyeol was on the floor, his face is so red, trying hard to breath .

"Yeah... don't worry, he's fine..He's just laughing.. is it my turn now?!" Baekhyun was so done with Chanyeol's antiques and excited to see Jongdae's face.

'I wonder how his face looks like..cute, manly or handsome..does it have a scar or is he missing an eye! ..There must be a reason for Chanyeol to laugh so hard.. well~ he won't laugh if Jongdae's face looked scary or ugly .. right?...Maybe his face looks funny, like in Anime . When a handsome looking guy wearing a suit and sun glasses , goes out of his fancy car, looking left and right being all smug. Then he takes his glasses off and surprise ~ his face looks so funny!' Baekhyun thought giggling to himself.

"Why are you laughing? That's not fair! You didn't see me yet! " Jongdae said pouting.
"I'm sorry, I just remembered something funny~ I swear I'm not laughing at you.Can I look now?"

"Yeah, you can look now.." Jongdae said feeling suddenly so shy for no real reason.

Baekhyun takes a deep breath, then looks at Jongdae . He starts from down to up .
'Cute and small feet, yummy thick thighs.. Ah my black short shorts look gorgeous on him~ thin waist and wide shoulders...My yellow T-shirt hugs him perfectly...okay I'm jealous! HIS ADAM APPLE! I wanna bite it! .. okay now his face...Oh now I know why Chanyeol laughed!.'

 

"YOU ARE PUTTING A MASK ON!" Baekhyun yelled.
Jongdae jumped backwards and hid behind Chanyeol, holding his arms tightly. "Did I do something wrong? ... Is it a bad idea?... Are you hurt?... I'm sorry ..I'm sorry .. I didn't mean to .. Please forgive me..I'm sorry ..please don't punish me..I'm sorry .." Jongdae said crying while crawling under the table.

 

"WHY DID YOU YELL AT JONGDAE? IT'S A GREAT IDEA TO PUT A MASK ON , THIS WAY WE CAN LOOK AT HIM NORMALLY WITHOUT GETTING HURT! WHY ARE YOU BEING RUDE TO HIM?!" Chanyeol yelled at Baekhyun . Sehun hugged Chanyeol and said " Calm down honey, Baekhyun hyung didn't mean to scare Jongdae. He was preparing himself to see Jongdae's face, and he saw a mask instead. He was just surprised. " Sehun ended the last sentence with a kiss on Chanyeol's left cheek.

" Babe , he scared him! ... look at him!"
Sehun looks under the table, he sees Jongdae sitting under the table hugging his knees and putting his head on his arms , mumbling, " I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you...I'm sorry please don't punish me" He looks back at his boyfriend with sad eyes.

"This reminds me of the time when we first met him.. Can you go and do your magic?.. talk to him ..tell him he won't get any punishment ?" Chanyeol said while Sehun's cheek looking at him with pleading eyes. Baekhyun cleared his throat saying "Chanyeol seriously! You can look at Sehun with heart eyes later. Sehun please help him, he is scared... and sitting under the table.."
"AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT!" Chanyeol and Sehun yelled at Baekhyun.

"Sorry, but I really thought that I'll be finally able to see his face.. looks like he isn't ready yet.." Baekhyun said pouting. Chanyeol came closer to him and said "Don't worry Baekhyun, he'll show us his face, he just needs time. But really you didn't have to yell at him, knowing his condition."

Sehun sites under the table next to Jongdae hugging him , trying to calm him down and whispering to him "Don't worry , he was just surprised..

you won't be punished." When Jongdae didn't stop apologizing, he said " Well, maybe now you'll be punished for not serving the food you made..your young master is hungry...oh maybe that's why he yelled!" Sehun said smirking. Jongdae looked at him with big eyes then crawled from under the table saying " Young master Don't be upset, the dinner will be served in few minutes!"

"Once again my Cutie pie has done his magic !" Chanyeol said oppening his arms for Sehun to come and hug him. Sehun came closer to Chanyeol hugging him . Chanyeol didn't let go easily and started nuzzling his neck. When Sehun felt that his boyfriend was getting excited , he dragged him upstairs leaving Baekhyun alone with Jongdae.

Jongdae's mask was beautiful. Silver and purple with little diamonds on it..it covers the face but not fully . He can see his eyes. He has beautiful eyes and long eyelashes . Jongdae probably choose this style so he can eat easily while still covering his face. The way that the Masquerade was made allowed him to see Jongdae's kitten lips , smiling, pouting and mumbling.

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower...I'm sorry for scaring you.." Baekhyun said already walking out of the kitchen.

'Scaring ME?! Humm... interesting..' Jongdae thought, his kitten lips curled into a smirk.