Chapter 3

Noise behind the closet

Baekhyun remembers when they moved to this house, he was nine . He didn't want to move to a new house , he didn't want to leave his school and friends. But his father insisted that they need a new house, that their old one isn't enough for them anymore.
Baekhyun thought his mother was pregnant, but his mother denied it.

 

"Why are we moving? Is it because of that woman? Because she used to live in this neighborhood?"
"That woman is dead , I was only helping her! I wasn't romantically involved with her So I would leave just because of her!"
"Should I help a boy friend too? Would you agree?"
"What is wrong with you?! I told you , I was only helping her! We'll be moving next week and that's final!"

***********

Sehun came closer and crouched down besides
the person.
" Hi, I'm Sehun , what's your name?" The person stayed quiet for a few seconds then mumbled " Sehun? Master never mentioned that name... who is he? Should I answer him? Well Ofcourse I should answer him , he is quietly waiting for my response. My name is Jongdae . "

"Master?!" Baekhyun was beginning to have a bad feeling about this.
"Hello Jongdae , my name is Chanyeol !" Chanyeol was smiling while looking at Jongdae.
" Another unknown name..what should I do with these new informations? Would they add up to my knowledge? No.. then I'm going to ignore it!"

 

They looked at each other surprised. "Is he talking to himself?" Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol " HI Jongdae, my name is Baekhyun."
"Baekkie! Master didn't tell me that the time has come! .. I would have prepared myself ... Was that the reason for him to leave me hungry ? "

"Prepare yourself?" Said Baekhyun while stepping backwards slowly "Left you hungry to do what?"

"Hyung I'm scared ! Why is he talking to himself? It's creepy!" Chanyeol hugged his boyfriend and kissed his temple saying "Don't be scared darling , it is natural for him to talk to himself, he has been living alone here. I actually find it cute."

"Yeah Park Chanyeol ! you're sitting here kissing your boyfriend and calling THAT cute , while I feel like my heart is going to slip out of my !
He is preparing himself to EAT ME!"

 

Jongdae panicked and mumbled " Oh my God ! Someone is going to eat baekkie! I need to protect him! ..Yes Jongdae your new mission is to protect young Master Baekkie! And then you'll eat. Eat ...Baekie?! That is a good plan , I like it. That is why you are here anyway...but I'm so hungry now~" Jongdae whined.

 

"Why protect me ,if he'll eat me anyway?"
"It's easy hyung! So no one else would eat you before he has the chance to." Sehun said looking bored.
"Then why not eat me now , before anyone can get me?!"
"You want him to eat you up that much , Baekhyun" Chanyeol said and winked at him .
"I.. I didn't .. I DIDN'T MEAN THAT! Stop joking around " Baekhyun was starting to see red . He was shy , confused and angry. Why his father never told him about this!

"Look calm down Baekhyun . I'm sorry okay, but I don't see him as a threat, like just look at him! Sitting in a corner, hugging his knees, putting his head on his arms shaking and mumbling over and over : I'm sorry I was hungry , I'm sorry he didn't come. Do you think he'll be able to eat you? Do you truly think he wants to eat you?"

 

"I think we are misunderstanding him , since he is talking to himself, asking and answering his own questions. "
"I agree with you love "
"Ofcourse you agree with him! Whatever that brat says , you agree!! Move aside Sehun."
"Not a brat anymore? Hey , don't try and touch him , we don't know what his reaction would be. "

"Jongdae, when did you start to live in this room? How old were you?"
"Why he wants to know?..I don't know the date..but I remember that I was nine ." Jongdae whispered.
"And how old are you now? Do you know in which year we are?"
"I like his voice.. it is deep and kind..what did he say his name was?..ah~ Chanol!..he is waiting for my answer..do I know how old I am? No!..I'm the same age as Baekkie! Master told me that...I remember when they moved in..I heard them laugh, cry , fight and talk. I even heard young master doing weird noises like ..oh~ ahhhh..nnaahh~ " Jongdae moaned. Baekhyun's face was as red as a tomato.

"What?! You heard me ! Then let me ask you another question!"
"Okay young master Baekkie~" Jongdae whined .
"Stop hyung , let's take this conversation downstairs. My legs hurt from crouching. "
"Oh my poor honeybun~ I'll massage them for you downstairs. "

 

"Okay~ since he is hungry , let's order pizza! Do you like pizza Jongdae?"
Baekhyun looked at Jongdae expectedly .
"Pizza! .. I know how to make pizza, Jongdae is a good boy , he can make yummy food for his young master!"
"That is a yes then. Take a bath and come downstairs to eat pizza."

"NO! me not allowed outside.. me get punishment. I don't like punishment. I'm a good boy , I don't break rules. " Jongdae whispered .

They looked puzzled at each other not knowing what to do. Then Baekhyun said smirking " I'm your young master , right? Then I ORDER you to take a bath and come downstairs to eat."

After they went outside, Jongdae whispered "You'll regret this!"