Chapter 2

Noise behind the closet

It is knocking , so there is no way they would be able to sleep tonight.
"Since it is knocking , this means it isn't an animal nor a devil , right?" Chanyeol looked at his boyfriend troubled " Do you remember that movie? The one where the devil knocks on the door so you would open it and let him in? And then EATS YOU! Sorry baby, but we aren't opening it! "

Baekhyun chuckled " Chanyeol , that was a movie! And I think vampires are the ones who needs permission to enter not devils..Anyway you don't really believe in those stuff, do you ?" As baekhyun finished that sentence, a couple of powerful knocks were heard. They all looked at the door panicking.

Sehun took a deep breath "We can't just stand here scared and not doing anything! It won't go away. So let's just open the door.. We have to face whatever behind it sooner or later!" Chanyeol hugged his boyfriend "I prefer later. I'm too young to die tonight and you promised me , you know~~, remember?"

Sehun couldn't believe that his boyfriend is thinking about THAT right now , when they are about to face a devil ! He even WINKED at him!
Baekhyun cleared his throat " I agree with sehun! So what's the plan?"
"If you two really wanna open the door now, let's make it simple. We'll open the door and hit whatever we see."

It wasn't really a plan, but they agreed on it. Baekhyun came closer to the door and said in a loud voice " We are going to open the door . If you attack us , we will KILL you! We have weapons and we are truly powerful." Chanyeol kissed sehun's cheek, smiled at baekhyun and opened the door.

They saw something in the far corner of the room. Sehun came closer to it , taking small steps and trying to understand what he is seeing, since it was dark compared to the other room. He turned around with a shocked expression and said
" It is a person !" In a hushed voice.

They heard the person mumble something, he was sitting on the floor, hugging his knees ,putting his head on his arms and saying in a low voice over and over " Sorry I was just hungry , sorry he didn't come " .