Chapter 4

Noise behind the closet

Jongdae took a shower and dressed. He looked at the other room, the light was so bright comparedto his room's light. He took a deep breath and stepped into Baekhyun's father room.

The bed caught his attention first ,it was big , like really big! Four people can sleep in it easily. He remembers his own bed , it was small. He had to bend his knees to fit in it. He touched the bed and imagined sleeping on it. It would feel so nice, he'll sleep for days.
He looked at the closet and thought 'ah~ this is what was blocking my door , because of this , I used to hear weird noise before master opens my door.' It wasn't big , only two doors . Perfect for hiding a door , but easy to move.

He looked to his right and saw a big mirror .He went closer to it and looked at himself. He was wearing white shirt with black pants , his hair was dark brown his hair bangs were touching his eyebrows but his hair was short from the back since his master used to cut it for him every month.
He looked at his face ' My master was right, I'm so ugly! why so ugly! What should I do? I don't want them to have a heart attack because of my looks! '

Downstairs:
"So what do we know so far? He is the same age as you . Your father made him live in that room so he would grow up and serve you.
He was nine when he moved here, the same as you. He talks to himself. He talks in a hushed voice even when he was whining. What else? "
Chanyeol said rising his left eyebrow .
" He didn't look up at all! We don't know how he looks like. He is scared of us..we know why < If you attack us, we will kill you! We are powerful and have weapons >"
" You are right , my love. Oh and your father used to take care of him "
"He was the reason we moved here. My mom thought it was because of a woman, but No , it was because of jongdae! He had to put him in a room that we don't know about, so he needed a new house. "

"But I'm jealous! He gave my boyfriend a nickname, Chanol ! And he said that he likes his voice."
"Oh sugar pie , he is getting to know us for the first time. And that is his first impression of me. People usually think like that about me but they don't share their thoughts while he doesn't seem to know the difference between his thoughts and his words. He says aloud whatever comes to his mind . It's easier for us , so we'd know what he's thinking. But it is bad for his own privacy. "

The door bell rang. Baekhyun left the kitchen
to take the pizza from the delivery boy.
"Do you think we are making the right choice? He has been locked in that room for 14 years . He won't think nor act normally. What if he did something bad to hyung! "
"I agree with you honey , he might be dangerous , but we'll stay here with Baekhyun , we won't let anything bad happen to him. I promise!" Chanyeol said kissing Sehun.

"Seriously guys! I can't leave you even for two minutes !." They heard a noise coming from the stairs, then they heard Jongdae whispering "left..right..right, NO~ left now..this is really hard .. I'm close only four steps! ..yeah~~ I've done it!"
Then silence and Jongdae didn't appear.

"Jongdae? Aren't you coming? Where are you?" Baekhyun said looking confused.
"Humm ... I need to tell you something first! .. I have to warn you.." Jongdae said in a hushed voice , as if wants to tell them a secret.
"Why are you whispering? Can you talk in a louder voice please, we can't fully hear you." Chanyeol said while grabbing plates for the pizza.

"That is actually part of the warning ... my voice..how would I say this without them hating me..I don't want them to hate me or get scared of me >3< " Jongdae said while pouting.
"We promise not to hate you nor be scared of you. Come on please ,tell us what's wrong ."
Sehun said while holding chanyeol's hand and squeezing it. He was scared , what's wrong with Jongdae's voice that he can't talk above a whisper. Did Baekhyun's father do something bad to it!.
" My voice...my voice...when I talk normally, your ears will hurt so much... but if I yell , laugh or talk in a loud voice..you will..you will die...you don't understand! My voice ..it ..it can break glass..it is bad..really bad..I should stay quiet..but I have been alone for so long ...I wanna talk to you~ I love talking...but I'm not supposed to do that for your own good ... I'm sorry , I'm being selfish..>3<"

"You aren't being selfish Jongdae. We WANT you to talk to us. If you feel more comfortable talking in a hushed voice or in whispers , then do it! We don't mind. Can you come out now?" Chanyeol said while looking at Baekhyunto see if he was okay with what he said.

' My father told him that his voice is dangerous, so he won't speak in a loud voice ... So we won't hear him. But how did he convince him that his voice can break glass! ' Baekhyun thought, then came closer towards the stairs and said " Okay , come out now. You warned us about your voice and we told you that we don't mind if you only whisper . Why are you still hiding?"

"There is something else..I didn't find a solution to it, what should I do! Now they will hate me for sure! I..I.. My face..It's..Be brave Jongdae...They will know anyway...My face , it's ugly...No it isn't ugly..It is scary! If you see my face , you'll have a heart attack! Don't laugh at me! It is real! ... Master used to put a scarf on my face so he won't see it!..Oh that is the solution! I should go upstairs and put a scarf on my face!...But I'm hungry~and it will take time to go upstairs >3<"

"Why am I tearing up! Jongdae, you're hungry , and you can't eat while putting a scarf on your face. Come out . We promise not to look at your face. We will only look at your shoulders and down." Sehun said while holding the table so hard , so that he won't go to Jongdae and hug him.

"Oh that is a good idea! But...But you'll see my face if you look at my shoulders.. don't be confused..when you look at a chair , if a cat pass near it , you'll see the cat , even though you aren't looking at it..So you should look at my tummy and down!"
"That makes sense! I'm looking now at Sehun . I'll kiss him now.. I saw Baekhyun from the corner of my eye , although my eyes were looking at Sehun's face only ! Calm down Baekhyun ,why are you so angry! It is just a kiss to test Jongdae's theory. "
"And you have to test a theory by kissing Sehun A FRENCH KISS?!"

"Man, you truly need to get laid! Anyway Jongdae, I don't think Baekhyun minds looking at you from your tummy to your toes only." Chanyeol said throwing a knowing look at Baekhyun.
"You know that he could be a psycho, I mean there must be a really good reason for dad to hide him! So stop making me think about him THAT way!" Baekhyun whispered.

"Are you sure? I can eat here.. It's okay..I'm used to eating alone..you don't need to sit with me.. I'm used to be alone..I think I'll die alone too.."
'Is he trying to guilty trip us?' Chanyeol thought looking amused.

"No please come and eat with us! No one is going to eat alone in this house from now on! Did you forget that I'm your young master? You have to do what I ask you to do!" Baekhyun said while sitting beside Sehun .
"Tell you hyung , not ask you! You are his master , you don't ask , you tell or order" Sehun whispered to Baekhyun.

"Okay if you are sure.. I'm coming out now!"
They all looked at the pizza on the tableI infront of them , feeling Jongdae coming closer.

They felt their hearts beating so fast. Was it the right choice to bring him out?