Chapter 6

Noise behind the closet

"Are you done, Jongdae?"
Baekhyun yelled from his room.
Jongdae was looking around his room making sure that he didn't leave anything behind. He was so excited but also so scared of leaving his room. He was truly happy that he found new friends, Hunnie and Chanol are kind and handsome. They remind him of Manga characters. Handsome , cute and love each other to the moon and back.

Master Baekkie is something else, he wasn't surprised of how Handsome his young master is , because he saw photos of him growing up. Master used to show him Baekkie's photos and tell him "see how Handsome and cute my son is? Unlike you! He is so talented and intelligent, unlike you! He is a social butterfly, it's something you'll never dream of becoming with a face and voice like yours! You were born to serve! And lucky you, you'll serve the best boy in town, my son Baekkie. When the time comes , you shall serve him and his family with all your heart. They are your oxygen , without them you are nothing! I've been training you to be the best servant , because he deserves the best! Don't look sad, it's the truth and you have to accept it!."

 

"So Baekhyun, are you going to keep on treating him as if you're his master?" Chanyeol said hugging Sehun looking sleepy .
"Ofcourse! He grew up believing that. I can't suddenly change this. I'll change the way I'm treating him little by little. But for now, he will be my servant!"

 

"But hyung don't you think that he deserves to leave this house and have his own life , after being locked for all those years?" Sehun was really angry, how could his hyung thinks like that! Jongdae deserves freedom.

"Oh please Mr.right , if I let him leave the house , he will go and tell the police! He will tell everyone that my father has locked him for years! He will damage my father's image...my own image also!and do you think he'll be able to live by his own?" Sehun was about to punch Baekhyun, if Chanyeol wasn't holding him tightlyto his chest.

"I am done..where should I put my stuff ?" Jongdae stood by the door waiting for his orders. Then he noticed that everyone in the room was angry .
" Should I go check again if I forgot anything? ... until you calm down?... or do you want me to go make coffee?..or do yo-."
"Left or right , Jongdae?" Baekhyun said fuming. "Excuse me? ... what d..do you m..mean?" Jongdae stuttered. He was scared. This is the first time Baekkie talks to him seriously since he came out of his room.

"The bed Jongdae. Do you want to sleep on the left side or the right one??"
Baekhyun said while pointing at the bed and smiling a little. He felt bad for scaring Jongdae like that . But he is angry at Sehun, why would he think that letting Jongdae go , is a good idea!

 

"Oh.. right.. right side so I would be close to the window! if you don't mind!" Jongdae said excited.
'Ofcourse I don't mind! He sounds so cute ! I wanna hug him so bad~' Baekhyun thought.

"Jongdae, why you didn't change to your pajamas yet?" Chanyeol asked Jongdae looking at his legs.
"I don't wear pajamas to sleep! I sleep in my underwear only..is that a problem?"

 

"I.. we'll sleep in the same bed..I'll give you an under shirt and shorts...you'll dress like me. Any favorite color?"
"Black! I love black! ... if not black then yellow!"
"Okay~ yellow shirt and black shorts!" Said Baekhyun while clapping.

"Let's go to sleep , gummy bear~ " Chanyeol said while kissing and on Sehun's neck . Sehun was while holding Chanyeol tightly .
Chanyeol walked backwards pulling Sehun with him out of the room.

"Is he eating him!...is he eating hunnie! ... I'm not gonna see hunnie anymore? " Jongdae said terrified, while shaking Baekhyun's shoulder .
"THANK YOU CHANYEOL, NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS!"