Chapter 5

Noise behind the closet

Jongdae sat between Sehun and Baekhyun . They felt Jongdae's eyes on them , then suddenly heard him say " His hair looks so soft .Can I touch it?"
"Who are you talking about Jongdae , we can't look at you to know." Chanyeol said while smiling.
"Hunnie's hair!" Sehun's ears became red , he gave him a nickname too!. "My hair? Humm.. Ofcourse you can touch it." Sehun said while bending his head more . Jongdae moved his hand slowly closer to Sehun's hair touching it with his fingers tips . It was so soft , he wanted to play with it. But he knows that he can't..he's not allowed to.

Baekhyun cleared his throat and gave Jongdae a slice of pizza. Jongdae looked at it then whispered dreamily "your hands are so beautiful! Long fingers and soft skin ." Jongdae's hands were cute , small hand and short fingers .
"Thank you!" Baekhyun looked at Jongdae's hands embarrassed. Jongdae took the slice from him and started eating, while humming and making cute sounds .

"Let's eat and call it a night. I'm sure we're all tired.. Where is Jongdae going to sleep? In his old room or ..?" Chanyeol said yawning.
"I thought about that. Jongdae after you finish eating , go to your room and take out everything you need. Let us close that room for now. As for where to sleep , Chanyeol and Sehun will sleep in my father's room. Me and Jongdae will sleep in my room."

"What! Are you crazy! I'm not gonna leave you alone with him! ..Forgive me Jongdae , but we don't know you yet. I can't trust you."

 

"It's okay , I'm used to it. I'll sleep here under the table , if you want. "
"NO Jongdae you won't sleep under it! Chanyeol weren't you the one who said that he wasn't dangerous , that he won't eat me! You two want to sleep together, I still can't sleep in my father's bed and I don't want him to sleep in that dark room alone anymore."

"But hyung, how are you going to sleep in the same bed as him without looking at his face?"
"Seriously Sehun! We'll sleep with our backs facing each other..."

 

"Baekhyun please rethink this! We don't know him! We can't trust him sleeping beside you!" Chanyeol said moving his hands around.
" He is right! ... Maybe I snore... or kick .. or talk while sleeping. You won't be able to sleep. I can sleep in my room , or here under the table." Jongdae said while taking another slice of pizza.

 

"Why under the table? Why not on the couch? " Sehun said puzzled.
" Under the table because if I snore , you won't hear me. And I can hide so you won't see my face! And it's beautiful! It has Pikachu on it!"
Jongdae said while tracing Pikachu's outlines on the table with his fingers.

" He is going to sleep in my bed and that's final! I've finished eating, I'm gonna make some tea ."

"I'll do it! I know how to make it. Master gave me a book that teaches how to cook and make drinks...I never tried making them.. but I know how to."

" My father used to give you books? Novels and cooking books? They were for you! I noticed him buying new books every month. I wondered why, since he doesn't like reading. Now I know why.."

 

"Yes , to help me become the best boy for you!" Jongdae said proudly. Sehun hugged Chanyeol and whispered " I think we can trust him. I mean at first he thought you were talking about him snoring instead of him killing hyung ,then he wanted to sleep under the table because it has Pikachu on it. And now he wants to be the best boy for hyung... he sounds so innocent."

 

"Babe I don't know, there is something fishy about him. I can't fully trust him ." Chanyeol whispered back then kissed sehun's head.
"Who wants tea? How many cups should I make?"
"We all want . Do you want me to tell you where we put everything?"
"No need! I know where you keep everything, master gave me pictures to memories the places . So I can serve you well." Jongdae went to make tea.

"Seriously Baekhyun! Tea before we go to sleep! We won't be able to sleep and will be stressed all night!"
"Ehhh...we're going to sleep tonight? I thought ..you know..that promise ~Oh and don't worry about the stress I'll help you with it yeol ." Sehun said smirking then came closer to Chanyeol and started planting small kisses all over his face while massaging his arms. Baekhyun thought ' They are really lucky, I want someone who would care for me too..hug me when I'm sad , kiss me when I'm angry, give me a massage when I'm tired. Feed me when I'm sick . Jongdae can be that someone, but he only think about serving me! Plus, I think Chanyeol is right. I can't fully trust him. Wait , why am I thinking of the possibility of him becoming my lover! Am I THAT desperate!"

 

"Add 1 cup/200 mL of freshly boiled water to your tea bag ,in a mug...Allow the tea bag to brew for 2 minutes ...Remove the tea bag..Add 10 mL of milk...Wait 6 minutes before consumption for the cuppa to reach its optimum temperature of 140 F/60 C.." Jongdae was whispering over and over while making tea.

 

'Yup totally! why did I think of him as a lover! But he did really memories this just to make me the best cup of tea~he is nice and kind .His voice , although talking in a hushed voice, sounds calming. I wonder how he looks like. Could he really be so ugly?! Would I care about that? I mean if he is nice
, caring and loves me so much , I won't mind the way he looks. I might also find him the most beautiful person in the word , after falling in love with him."

"Sunshine, why is hyung looking at the table with heart eyes ?!"
"Maybe he is starting to love Pikachu too. Everyone loves Pikachu!."