Chapter 8

Noise behind the closet

"Baekhyun, there is something fishy about Jongdae. Tell me you feel it too!"
Chanyeol said while driving Baekhyun and his boyfriend back home.
"Fishy ? He does act strange..But won't we all act the same if we were locked in a room for more than half of our lives?!" Baekhyun said in a low voice, since Sehun is sleeping.

"No Baekhyun, we won't act the same! We would be so shy so scared and closed off, we won't eat nor drink normally..we won't laugh and joke!" Chanyeol said parking the car.

 

"Look, yesterday he acted as any person would after being locked for years. But today?! He acted normally .. only hiding his face, but normal in everything else! "Chanyeol said looking expectedly at Baekhyun, but when Baekhyun didn't say anything he continued .

"He said that he has never tried to cook before,but in 15 minutes he prepared heart shaped eggs! "
"Maybe he is a natural! Some people are like that , they succeed from the first try."
Baekhyun tried convincing Chanyeol.

"Also, why did he accept to sleep with you on the same bed so easily! You are his master, so he is supposed to sleep on the floor.. he isn't your equal. "Chanyeol said while checking if his boyfriend was still sleeping.
"He said he would sleep in his old room or under the table, he didn't accept sleeping with me easily! Chanyeol please don't over think this."Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol.

"I don't even know how he doesn't hate your father nor hates you! Your father locked him for 14 years ,just so he would become the best butler for you! He was 9 years old..he wasn't that young to accept it as his destiny ! A kid at that age won't accept being locked for a reason like that! "

 

Again he looked at Baekhyun, when he didn't replay , he looked at his sleeping boyfriend ,frowned , gasped and said "Not to mention that he didn't even ask WHERE your father was! He is the one who was taking care of him all this time and suddenly he is not there .
His son and two strangers are surprised by his presence , instead of panicking and asking for your father so he would clear everything up, he acted as if he KNEW that your father isn't coming back! " Chanyeol felt so frustrated, why Baekhyun isn't understanding him. Why does he keep on defending Jongdae!

"You said that when you touched his s he moaned and you froze. Then he slipped from under you yelling that he is going to make coffee, right? Since he knows that his voice can hurt people and break glass, when you froze, why didn't he check on you if you were okay? Wasn't he supposed to get scared that he might have hurt you that's why you stopped moving?"

 

"Hyung didn't he think that his master is so smart giving us shots so we won't be affected by his voice? And when I asked him to let us see his face , he refused and stated crying and saying that talking in a loud voice was a mistake and he doesn't want to lose us? So he begged us to not look at his face!" Sehun defended Jongdae. Chanyeol looked at Sehun deep in thoughts then came closer to him, kissed him a deep kiss then asked him his cheek .
"Did you sleep well , love?"

"Yes I did! Yesterday was a long day AND night~ I needed the rest~" sehun winked at Chanyeol.
"Hahaha ... let's go see what did Jongdae prepare for dinner. He said he's going to make food,right?"
Chanyeol got out of the car without waiting for their answer.

Sehun poked Baekhyun's cheek and said
"Hyung, Chanyeol is right..there is something fishy about Jongdae. I'm not saying he's a bad guy..Just be careful around him." Sehun went out of the car running to his boyfriend hugging and kissing him leaving Baekhyun alone with his thoughts .