NINE

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SHINEE - STAND BY ME 

 

*** 

 

Seona put few clothes and her heels in a box to bring to Haechan's apartment next door. She had told Haechan that she was gonna be putting her clothes in his apartment to save themselves if they're gonna get busted by his parents. And he got smacked on his back when he told her to just punch a whole between their apartment to make one apartment. 

Seona was about to punch the passcode to Haechan's apartment when Taeyong and his brother came with his friends, namely their CEO, Johnny Suh and Jaehyun, the brother of the very woman that Haechan was supposed to be married to. 

"You just live next door? It's easy to move here and there then." Jaehyun exclaimed as Johnny shook his head. 

"Are you giving her idea that if they fight, she should come back to her apartment? Do you want our brother to cry?" 

The trio was only teasing but Seona somehow had been imagining that too. If they fight, she can just go back to her apartment. Cue her mentally evil laugh. 

"Honey, what took you-..." 

The door swung open from inside, making all of them froze in their spot. Haechan thinking of the fastest way to combust in front of his smirking brothers and Seona thinking of the fastest way to kill Haechan. 

"Do we need to leave or..." 

"I believe it would be better to have us here. You don't want to see a murder happen anytime soon, right? I sense a fight somewhere here." 

Taeyong pretend to be sniffing the air as he saw the glare Seona was giving his brother. He pushed his two grinning friends inside Haechan's apartment before raising his eyebrows teasingly to his brother. 

"Haechan, are you sleeping outside tonight?" 

Haechan wanted to kick Johnny but the trio just run ahead inside, cackling. Seona step inside followed by Haechan. He can feel Seona still standing behind him as he close the door and when he turn around, he got a glare from his wife. 

"Okay, I can explain that." 

"Then explain. Do you want us to get busted right on the first day?! I told you I don't want to sleep here yet, didn't I?" Seona grit her teeth, talking in the lowest voice possible.

"In my defense, you agreed three days in your apartment and four days in mine. And a wife should be together with her husband."

Folding his arms, Haechan narrowed his eyes to his wife. Haechan won't deny the fact that it still feel so weird to adress Seona as his wife. 

"But not in our case." Seona retort but Haechan isn't having it. 

"My brother come here only to comfort me. He always done that when our parents fight with me. Just let it slide today." 

Seona stay silent when Haechan speak. She's not exactly mad that his brother and friends come here but the mere fact that Haechan had called her with the intimate nickname make her embarassed. Rather than mad, she's just shy and unfamiliar with those kind of sweet petname. 

"But did you have to call me that?" 

At that, Haechan smile grew. Knowing the real reason why she's mad making him strangely satisfied. 

"So you're not mad that my brother are here?" He leaned down close to her face, making Seona plastered her back over the door, nervous. 

"Do not call me that!" She hissed. 

Haechan put both his arms beside her shoulder. Caging her like that, Haechan had never thought that one day he would do this and standing this close to Hwang Seona, from a very different perspective. Especially when their tittle had changed as each others partner. 

Although it's temporary. 

"Then what do I call you? Hmm?" 

Seona felt a shudder down her spine when he speak in that low husky voice. She thought back to his unexpected kiss by the parking lot this evening. Seona was frozen by her spot when Haechan had playfully ruffle her hair, leaving her alone to get back home with her own car. She can feel her cheek burning at the thought of that kiss. 

Haechan leaning closer to Seona's face when he saw the reddish hue on her cheek. He only wanted to tease Hwang Seona but that blush on her cheek made him momentarily stop. Staring at her cheek, he reminded to his spontaneous act by the parking lot. He kissed her. Honestly he didn't know why he did that. Half of him convincing himself that he did that for the sake of acting in the presence of his parents and a part of him agreeing to his mind that it's normal to kiss your wife. While the other part of his heart said he wanted to do that to his wife. 

"Get a room please. There's two fine bachelor in here." 

Johnny's voice snapped them into reality. They didn't realize how close their body are and the fact that their lips are on the same level making them pull away from each other almost abruptly. Blood rushing to their face and heart pumping faster than ever. 

"Don't you have anything better to do, hyung?" Haechan rolled his eyes towards the older guy.

While Taeyong and Jaehyun glared at the married man from the side. The trio had been secretly watching the newly married couple from the living room and Taeyong almost yelled at them to keep it low rated but Johnny had beat him to it. What's pissing them off was the fact that Johnny had not so guiltily called them a bachelor, as indirectly calling them out for being single. 

"I know you're married and a father of two but don't you have anything better than calling us out like that?" Jaehyun rolled his eyes. 

Haechan pulled Seona towards him and walked her towards his room. He's about to close the door but not before whispering to her ear, which looks like a kiss from his brother's sight. 

"I'll deal with them. You can put those in my closets." 

"But..." 

"Sstt. Listen to me. If you want to rest, sleep on my bed. If you need anything, tell me. Have you had your dinner?" Haechan surprisingly so gentle to her which making Seona so dumbfounded. 

"I'm not hungry." That's the only words she could say. 

"Okay then. If you need anything, just come outside." 

Seona blinked when Haechan patted her head and closed the door. 

 

*** 

 

Hours later, Seona was getting bored in Haechan's room. His room is so empty and she wonder how did he even alive in his empty room? She's getting annoyed to so she walk out of his room, only to see Haechan alone in the living room. 

"I thought you're sleeping. My brother had go back home. Johnny hyung's wife called. Jaehyun hyung also gone back home. To smack his sister out of her mind or something." 

Haechan casually turn to her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter