ELEVEN

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee - U&I 

 

It's Friday. So they are going to sleep in Haechan's apartment for the weekend. Prior to their settlement. Seona almost didn't want to wake up that morning, thinking that she didn't want to sleep in his apartment yet again. As she walked out of her room, she realize Haechan is still sleeping in the next room. 

"Wake up now. We're going to be late." Seona knocked on his door sleepily but she didn't hear anything. 

"Yah, wake up." 

She could only hear some tossing and grunts, which made her so curious. What the hell was that? 

Seona twist the handle, only to see Haechan splayed face down on his bed, his body wrapped in his blanket. She carefully shook his shoulder. 

"Get up, head." Tho his nickname had varied now. 

Haechan groaned and sit up. His blanket pooled over his waist, revealing that he is shirtless. Seona can feel her face heating up as she avoid looking at his body. Seona had never saw him shirtless. that. She never saw any men shirtless in front of her before! 

"Stop being a lazy ! Wake up now!" 

Seona wanted to walk out but Haechan grabbed her arm and pulled her towards his bed. Making Seona splayed on top of him. Seona's eyes widened as wide as a saucer. 

"Five minutes, honey." 

Hwang Seona is frozen in his arm. Deciding not to move at all, waiting for the five minutes to pass by. Before that five minutes even end, she had never thought that she could stay as still as that when Haechan nuzzle his face in her neck. 

Deciding that she had enough, she slap his face slightly making Haechan let her go. 

"That's freaking hurt, you clown fish!"

It's been a while that she heard Haechan calling her names like that. And she found herself smiling at that. For a moment, the sleepiness washed away from her eyes, before she walked out from the room, yawning. 

"Wake up, hat. We have an hour." 

Haechan sat up at the edge of the bed, groaning as he was startled from the light slap from his wife. He was taking a while to gather his thought. Having an existencial crisis. 

"Honey, can you get my clothes from my apartment?" Haechan walk to the kitchen with a towel on his neck. 

Seona who still having a droopy eyes, too, glance at her husband from the kitchen counter. 

"Ugh...are you amputated? Can't you get it by yourself? I'm having my routine existencial crisis over here." 

Seona groaned as she wait for her coffee. Haechan joined beside her as he grab a mug to have the taste of poison that Jaemin had got them addicted to. 

"I'm tired. Mind getting them for me?" Haechan yawned. 

"Get them yourself." Seona ain't gonna do that. 

"Do we need to argue early in the morning?" Haechan pulled on his hair. 

"Shut up!" 

Haechan was about to argue when his phone rang loudly. He wasn't about to pick it up because it comes from his mom. He just stare at it until the ringing stop. After a while it ring again, revealing another name. Taeyong. And Haechan really didn't feel like picking it up if it's not for Seona glaring at him to pick it up. 

"What?" 

"Where are you two?! I'm in your apartment!" Taeyong sounded so panicked that Haechan straightened up, the sleep run away from his body. 

"Why? Did something happened? We're in Seona's apartment." 

Seona also felt the sleepiness washed away from her when she saw Haechan who look panicked. 

"Come over now! Mom and dad is on the way here!" Haechan turn off his phone as Seona stare at him. 

"Oh !" 

Haechan ran to the door with towel on his neck before abruptly stopping and run back to the kitchen. 

"What's wrong?" Seona was about to take another sip from her coffee when Haechan grab her hands. 

"My parents are coming! We need to be over my apartment, right now!" 

 

*** 

Haechan and Seona made themselves comfortable in the kitchen after Taeyong had gone back. And his parents are staring from the living room. 

"I had to leave my coffee in there." Seona deadpanned as Haechan made her another cup of coffee. 

"Honey, I don't think we have that much of a choice right now, don't you think?" Haechan put himself behind Seona to make it looks like he's backhugging Seona. 

"You know, I kinda want your brother to be here. At least he could make sure that I didn't kill you or any of your parents." Seona turned to face Haechan and glaring at her fake husband. 

"Why am I not surprised?" Haechan rolled his eyes as he put his chin on her shoulder. 

Seona ain't gonna say anything about that. Not a word because if she say anything, it would be too obvious that she is currently nervous and Haechan could probably hear her heart beating like crazy. 

It's almost two weeks of their marriage and this is the first time Haechan doing things like this. She can't even find herself into saying anything, especially in front of his parents. They might get caught. And they're already talking in hushed voice. She can't think right when Haechan is whispering things, straight into her ears. Standing at the height of his chest, she felt so small and vulnerable. Unlike when they're in the office. 

"Are you gonna leave us hanging like this?" His mother's voice got Seona heave a deep sigh and Haechan whispering hold it in, in her ears before turning around to face his parents. 

"If you two are ready to accept our marriage, then thank you. You can go now. We're going to work after this." 

Seona almost snorted from behind Haechan. Because they hadn't even shower. Haechan is still having his towel by his neck and that sight made him looks like a kid. Seona wanted to laugh at that but control herself because she's not in any better condition. She's only wearing a bathrobe. 

"On one condition." 

Seona turn around too when she heard the condition. 

"Stay at the villa." 

"Nope. That won't happen."

Haechan knows very well their intention. There's gonna be Rian every then and now trying to mess with them, especially Seona. 

"Lee Donghyuck! You supposed to agree if we accept your marriage with this canvas woman!" 

First random person. Now a canvas. Do I look like a paper, Seona grumbled in her head. 

"As much as I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter