THREE

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*** 

"What do you want?" 

Seona glared at Haechan who casually sat over her desk while their colleagues are watching, taking every interest or any hot tea to what is happening before their eyes. 

"We need to talk." Seona put her handbag over her desk and turned, walking away from Haechan. 

"We have nothing to talk about." 

"And I don't accept a no." Haechan was quick to grab her hand in his, and drag her into his room. 

Seona grit her teeth as her officemate murmurs behind them. She was avoiding Haechan all day today and he finally cornered her when she finally back from her lunch. 

'Are they having a couple fight?'

'Are they really getting married?' 

'A Vice President and a Managing Director. Are they allowed to be married in the same company?' 

Seona tried to wiggle her way from Haechan but damn! He has an iron grip over her wrist. 

"Can you men, not use your strength against women? It's hurt, you idiot!" 

Haechan clearly didn't hear her as he continue dragging her into his room and she pushed her behind the door. Seona winced and was ready to hit Haechan for real when her arms are being pinned beside her head. 

"I know you're feisty and I really love it. But you need to tone it down now if you don't want me to lose my and take you here." 

For once, Seona stilled and cower away at the way Haechan is looking down at her with such intensity that she never know, that light brown eyes would hold. 

"And you should know better, not to piss me off. The moment you start with your damn proposal and the wedding card, you should've know that I am not up to any of your ." 

Despite Haechan's warning, Seona found herself gritting her teeth with an anger to behold. Seona is crazy when she's mad. 

Jeno once quote, Seona is the cousin of the Lucifer  when she's mad. 

And Haechan is the very spawn of the devil. 

"Okay. Sorry for hurting you but I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter