FOUR

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*** 

 

Seona really couldn't sleep through the night when she thought about what Jeno had ask her. She honestly never thought about getting married. Not even an ounce of thought. 

But somehow Jeno's words got her thinking. She's turning twenty-seven next year. Had she ever thought of getting married? 

Never. 

Hwang Seona had never thought about getting married. After moving from her parents house, she just work her off to make a living and here she is now. All she had been doing was making a living diligently without thinking about marriage or dating. Sure few men would come to her, asking for a date. Usually it didn't last long because she's boring they said. 

"This won't do! I need to stop thinking about that!" 

Seona throw her blankets and made her way out of her apartment. It's midnight and she couldn't care less. She turn her head toward Haechan's door while locking hers. She heaved a sigh as she walk over. 

She wonder if Mark, Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin crash over his place. It's a little bit quiet. 

"What are you doing here?" 

Seona startled as she heard a voice behind her. Turning around, she met with a face that she had never seen before. And that face is very much confused, as to why a woman wearing black from head to toe is standing right over Haechan's apartment. 

"Who are you?" Seona brave herself asking. 

"I should be the one asking. What are you doing in front of my brother's apartment?" 

Seona can't believe her ears for once. Haechan's brother? 

"Haechan's brother? Like Lee Haechan? That spawn of the devil? That lunatic Haechan?" 

He chuckled as he heard her asking various question that holds the same meanings. Seems like she knows Haechan well. 

"Yeap. I am the spawn of the devil's brother, Lee Taeyong." 

He reach his hands out, to Seona looking suspicious but still reaching out. 

 

*** 

 

"I didn't know you've such a handsome and nice brother." 

Seona sat herself on the sofa when Haechan sat himself on her opposites. Taeyong is being gentleman enough, making them some nice cup of hot chocolate. 

"Are you saying I'm ugly? Am I not nice?" Haechan scoffed as he glared at his older brother. 

"Well, his mannerism is wayyyy different from you so I guess, you can call yourself ugly and bad too." 

Haechan snorted. 

"Wah, you really just judge me right on the spot. You haven't even met my brother before and yet you make me looks like a devil compared to this idiot." 

Taeyong chuckled as he sit beside Haechan, giving his younger brother the drinks he made. Despite what Seona had seen and how Haechan made Taeyong seems like an enemy, they actually didn't looks like they're on bad terms. 

She would say they're pretty chummy with each other. Basically like how siblings would treat each other. 

"Why are you even here? Did mom say something?" 

Seona hate to admit but Haechan asking those to Taeyong actually made him looks very much like a cute younger brother. The typical younger brother. The scaredy cat one. 

"No. I just want to make sure you're alive. It's been months. When are you coming back home? Mom had been nagging, you know. I'm tired listening to her nagging." 

Haechan didn't want his brother to know this things between him and Seona and he's desperate to kick his brother out of his apartment. He's in a hot seat because he's sure if Seona open right now, Taeyong would definitely told on him to their mother. 

"Mind getting out from my apartment? I have things I need to talk with her." 

Taeyong raised his brows. "At 1 in the morning? Are you two quarelling lover?" 

Seona wanted to answer no but she saw throughout Haechan. The nervous and jittery mannerism oozing out from his body. She could've use this as an opportunity for her to get out from his crazy proposal and tattle to his brother. But somehow he looks too much like a child at the moment and she couldn't help but felt a wave of pity for him. 

"Well, I believe dating him is hard. For someone who never date, he's stupid when it comes to persuading a woman. Hence this 1AM love talk they say."

The way those words rolled off her tongue made Haechan whipped his head towards Seona faster than the racing car. What game is she playing now? 

"Oh? I didn't notice you're Haechan's girlfriend. I believe I didn't hear you wrong when you call this brother of mine a spawn of the devil outside just now." Way to go, Seona cursed. 

"This woman pissed off easily. She looks like that screaming kettle with steam. Anything that I do is wrong to her. When did I ever right?" Haechan took his revenge because she had called him a spawn of the devil in front of his brother. 

"Excuse you? You start it off! The office isn't your playground!" By now, Seona didn't care that Taeyong is watching the two of the warily. 

" Wait! Wait! So, you two really are dating? Like, for real? Are you actually in the middle of a fight?" Taeyong was trying to see if there's any lie intended but them biting each other off seems like they really does fighting. 

And he's in trouble if he's meddling with a quarelling couple! 

"What does it looks like? The office can be my playground, so what? No one dies from it!" Haechan rolled his eyes when Seona throw a cushion at him. And Haechan catching it swiftly made her pissed off even more. 

"I hate you! You made everyone look at me like I have a second head on my neck!" She was refferring to the wedding card but Taeyong had a wrong idea in his head. 

"Whoa! Whoa! Stop there! I don't want to hear any details on you two private business in the office. So, this is my cue! Call mom tommorow." Taeyong rushed out of Haechan's apartment like he didn't have enough ground on his feet. 

Seona glared at Haechan who narrowed his eyes at her. Seona was about to throw another cushion when Haechan walk over to her and she scooted over warily. 

"What are you doing?" 

Haechan leaned down and Seona hit him with the cushion. Haechan is stunned. When Seona is about to hit him once again, he grab her hands and pinned both of her wrist  on the sofa, resulting on Seona splayed over the sofa with Haechan on top. 

"What the hell are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter