TWELVE

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

T-MAX & J — Wish U My Love 

 

Hwang Seona had been staying in her office. The whole day. She hadn't even been out for lunch when she probably is the first person to stuff her face with food from nearby food stall. And Haechan also had been holed up in his office the whole day. And their colleagues are assuming that they had fight. 

Mark, Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin stood by the hallway, wondering and wandering. 

"Any idea?" Mark shooting looks to Haechan's door that never seems to budge since the meeting this morning. 

"Why do I sense a light vibe here?" Jeno dramatically wave his hands to the side. 

"It means they fight again!" Jaemin slapped his hands away while Renjun chuckled at the way Jeno flinched. 

"Did they really fight? Want to go and ask?" Renjun eyed Seona's door and that door seems hollow at the moment. 

"I don't think I want to." Mark shook his head, voluntarily. 

He turn to Jeno, and Jeno had an agressive headshake, not willing to die in any of those pair's hand. And he turn to Jaemin, in which the youngest stare back confusedly. 

"What? Want me to go in there and ask if they fight? Yeah sure!" 

Jaemin skipped excitedly towards Haechan's room and the three older males widened their eyes, panicked. They scrambled towards the ever so eager youngest rabbit to prevent any damage. 

Never trust the random youngest to do something like that because, who knows how and what would he ask the two dragon inside! 

That would probably the last time they would see their cute youngest, so they had to drag him away from any of the two's door. 

 

*** 

Haechan's mind wasn't even on the paperwork anymore. His mind kept on thinking back to their kiss on his sofa this morning. No matter how much he tried to forget them, he can never do that. 

The kiss that he was sure he never gave to anyone before. The kiss where he would never forget. And her lips was so inviting to him that it seduce him and his mind real bad. 

He was reminded by her shocked face. Even he himself was shocked that he had kissed Hwang Seona. And the aftermath of their kiss was them not even facing each other. Hwang Seona had rushed out of his office, not saying anything to him. 

Haechan is dying to talk to her but he didn't think he's ready for her answer over his statement. And he didn't play prank. It's true and he never play around with his feelings. 

He glance at their picture on his desk. It wasn't their wedding picture. It was the candid one that he got from Jeno's phone, during one of their meetings. She was presenting the proposal to him. 

 

 

 

Jeno seems like he bored that day so he took her picture and send it to him. Just to annoy him which he succesfully did. 

"Hwang Seona. Hwang Seona. What do I do with you and our feelings? What do I do, Hwang baby?" He unknownly called her by one of her petname from him.

His eyes gaze at the clock on the wall and he was shocked beyond his brain that it was past 8PM! And even more shocking is that, no one even checked on him! 

He swear he would not talk to any of his friends tomorrow. And his mind sulking behind his head. 

My wife didn't even checked on me. 

He clean up his table and got ready to go back. His smile sad as he look at Seona's picture one last time. As he walked down the hallway, he was surprised that Seona's room is still bright. The light is still on. Worried that something might had happened, he decide to just enter first if she asked. 

Haechan peak in carefully, in case there's something he shouldn't see. Making sure, he come in, closing the door behind him. He looked around, until he spot his wife on the corner, asleep on the floor. 

"You have a couch, why are you sleeping on the floor, honey?" Haechan crouch down, finally lying beside her. 

Hwang Seona snuggle herself in her sleep. And she looks so small at the moment. Haechan pulled his blazer and wrapped her with it. Pulling her close, his fingers dancing over her face. 

"I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter