FIVE

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZE:A - BREATH 

*** 

 

"Tell me why are you agreeing once again?" 

Mark, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin are about to loose their mind when the two decide to tell their friends in the office the next morning. 

"Want to switch? I'm tired repeating it now." Seona turn to Haechan tiredly. Haechan heave a sigh as he, once again repeating what Seona and him had been repeating about an hour ago. 

"You two really are something. I thought you two  were enemy at this point." Jeno grimaced at the two people who somehow manage to wear a couple fit today. 

Haechan wearing a black button up with a vest and Seona wearing a black button up with a slack pants. Of course. It's Hwang Seona. She rarely wore a skirt going to the office. It could be counted how many times in a year that people had seen Seona wearing a skirt or dress. 

"And like we said, this is gonna be a contractual marriage. We only need to stop my parents from marrying me off to someone that I don't like." Haechan grab his chair, only to push Seona to sit on it. 

"Can you be gentle for a second, you motherer?!" 

"Can't you just appreciate my kindness without complaining?" 

"Here we go again. You two make me doubt the things that you just told us." Mark shook his head when Seona and Haechan start bickering. 

"Are you sure you two are getting married?" Jaemin popped his head from between Mark and Renjun as Mark caress his head softly. 

"Yes." 

"Yes." 

"Then why are you two fighting?" Jeno is about to knock their head with his shoes. 

"Why? Can't we fight if we're getting married?" Haechan found his hands making their way towards the chair that Seona sat on and his hands stay at the back of her chair. 

The four rolled their eyes. They're wondering, when will Haechan see and realize it. While Seona is pretty vague tho they're sure that Seona have it. 

"When are you telling your parents?" Her volume lowered when she saw someone knocking on Haechan's door.

Seona leaned against the chair, looking up at Haechan when she asked that. Haechan slump down closer as to listen to her better. 

"What? I didn't hear that." 

Mark, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin scoffed at the sight as they entertain their guest who just came in. 

"Did you tell your parents yet? I don't think they'll be pleased that you're going to tell them last minute." 

Haechan hummed as he rest his arms against the chair and Seona casually leaning over to rest her head against it. Haechan noticed it but he's not gonna complain. He won't risk another fight with her in front of their other co-worker or it would be hell to clean up. 

"Let's tell them tonight. And you'll have to follow me." Seona made a face. 

"Do I have any choice?" 

Haechan chuckled as he spunned the chair, Seona facing him. He leaned down, even closer than before and Seona plastered herself to the chair, startled. 

"Seems like no. And mind doing some show for our colleague there?" His small hushed voice made Seona wanted to combust at how stupid...and y he sounded. 

"Want me to kick you over there for real? Our marriage can say goodbye before it start." Seona smirked as Haechan groaned. 

As they're having their banter, the other four ushered their guest outside real fast to avoid problems. 

"Would you look at that?" Renjun fold his arms as Mark snorted. 

"Wanna bet how long will it takes for him to realize?" Jeno keep his eyes trained on the two. 

"6 month, seems legit considering he's Haechan." Mark place his bet. 

"I bet 3 month. Haechan won't be that oblivious." Renjun said and look at Jeno but Jeno just smirked watching Haechan who now playfully wanted to kiss Seona and Seona fighting her off, to keep Haechan away from her. 

"A month."

Renjun and Mark stre at him questioningly. That timeline is pretty much impossible considering Haechan is quite stupid when it comes to realizing his feelings. 

"With a y trap. I know how to make him succumb in that span of time." 

They grinned ear to ear as they fold their arm to their chest, looking at the two. Before a hand tap Mark's back. And they all look down to see Jaemin sitting down on the sofa, looking up to them. 

"What is it, Nana?" 

"Can I ask something?" Mark nodded. 

"How long are we staying in here? I'm hungry." Jaemin pouted as he rub his tummy. 

That success in making the three laugh as they ruffle his hair. Like they said, Jaemin is indeed very cute. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter