SIX

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NCT DREAM - SOMETHING 

 

*** 

"Why am I agreeing to this yet again?" 

Seona almost want to leave Haechan alone throughout the dinner with his parents when she finally dealt with his parents. 

In Haechan's version, they're the desperate for power and money but in her version, they're a pain in the ! 

"I don't see what's good about marrying someone that's not Rian here, Hyuck." 

Haechan's mom, from Seona's eyes is like the stepmother in Cinderella's story but Seona ain't gonna be Cinderella! 

"I believe Rian is better in terms of having the connection and the economy is higher in on our side." His mom took a sip of a wine from her glass. 

"Mom, stop it. Now is not the time to include other people in our discussion!" Haechan seems to be in distress through the whole dinner and Seona almost hit her end. 

"Hah! Discussion? When did you two ever a discussion?" His dad finally speak, in that disgustingly mocking tone. 

Seona raise her wine glass, having her uncountable glass of wine that night. She's kinda glad that she chose to be herself that night when she decide to wear velvet blue suit, thankfully through Haechan's pick to match his dark blue suit. 

"Well, that's probably because you refuse to look at me better with a prescribed glasses. Age must do numbers to eye sight." Seona didn't take a sip but she just swirl her wine glass. 

Haechan didn't think that for once, he would look at Seona and think that he would fall in love with her for talking like that to his parents. His parents clearly stunned by her response. 

"What?" 

"Oh, right! When people get older their hearing might also get deteriorated. Which means, you haven't heard that this breathing person here, apparently had pick me as his bride. Right, baby?" 

As cunning as Seona sounds like right now, Haechan can't help but fascinated by the fact that Seona looks freaking y for putting his parents in a words like that. Other people might think it's rude but he had enough with his parents that he let Seona have her way. 

"What are we winning with if you marry our Hyuck? Like we said, Rian has the connection and-" 

"Yeah! Connection and economy! You could just put it in as power and money. Easier to interpret but I apparently have a high IQ, in which I can interpret it in any words that you chose to use. But me being here, also means that I have the power and money to be married with this human over here." Seona pointed to Haechan. 

"How come you never mention my name for once? Are you sure you're marrying me at this point?" Haechan leaned over to whisper in her ears as Seona chuckled, to which Haechan got baffled. 

"I am doing well, baby. Trust me." Seona whispered back and Haechan can feel his ears  getting hot. 

"Lee Donghyuck! You promised me to marry Rian!" His mom stand up and Seona can sense big trouble but Seona ain't Hwang Seona for nothing. 

"I said if! Only if I hadn't meet someone I want to marry by the end of the year and this is freaking June!" Haechan felt like jumping off the buildings.  

His parents are literally the person that he would love to be far away from right now. And how he wished to be somewhere else at the moment. 

"So you decide to pick someone random to marry you?" His father scoffed and Seona can feel her heart waver a bit at that. 

Seona was really about to stop when Haechan grab her hands and interlace their fingers together. That was the only time that Seona think she actually had an ability to widen her eyes to the max. She sure had fight a lot with Haechan, holding each others wrist in a fighting manner, sure but never did they ever hold hands properly before. 

"I, would never pick someone random to work for me. What makes you think that I would pick someone random to marry me and have a life with me? Seona is not someone random! At least in my perspective, she knows me better than you two! Let's go, baby!" 

For Seona, that might only a slipped up from Haechan calling her that petname. But little did she knows that Lee Haechan meant what he said. 

 

*** 

 

"You two are crazy. At least to me." 

That very night, the two sat very far away from each other in Haechan's apartment. With their four friends assesing their situation and Taeyong who just arrived to inform the two that their parents are mad at home. 

"I meant it! They're the one who wanted me to ne married then why are they being mad now?" Haechan rolled his sleeve up to his elbow, chugging down a can of beer. 

"In my not so deaf ears, it's clear they want you to marry whoever that girl they mentioned before, not me." 

"Rian? Jung Rian? Was that the name?" Jeno and Renjun widened their eyes. 

Mark, Jaemin and Taeyong looked at the two confusedly. Seona eyed the two suspiciously and avert her eyes towards Haechan who currently drinking his madness away.

"How did you two know her?" Taeyong was surprised because he never mentioned it to the two and he's quite sure that no one knows. 

"Jaehyun hyung told us." 

And somehow they forgot that their older favourite brother's is Jung Jaehyun. Jung Rian's nice older brother a.k.a Taeyong's bestfriend and Haechan's favourite person after Taeyong. 

"And who the hell is this Jaehyun? Another woman that you're getting set up with?" Seona didn't want to sound mean but it just come out like that. And Taeyong just thought that she is jealous. 

"A man, actually. A very handsome man but no. No one is getting set up with me and we are definitely gonna go on with the wedding." Haechan said from the kitchen but Seona just rolled her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter