FOURTEEN

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Make Me Love You - Taeyeon 

 

*** 

"It kinda scares me now that you keep smiling like that." 

Jeno scoot closer to Mark as they're having their discussion over a file project. The three are holed up in Haechan's room the next day. 

"You're just overacting because you are single," Haechan rolled his eyes. 

"So, whatever happen with your parents?" Mark decide to ask. 

Haechan lean on his seat, sighing. A heavy one that Mark recognize as tired. For someone like Haechan, he must be tired to still be pestered that much at his age. 

"I honestly don't even want to see them if they didn't want to accept Seona. If they keep forcing me, I might hate Jaehyun hyung too." 

Jeno and Mark look at each other in confusion. What does this had to do with Jaehyun? 

"Because Jaehyun hyung didn't want to help me say something to my parents." 

"Did you asked him yet?"

"I did. He said, that he is not my brother biologically to say things to my parents, for my sake. His words meant nothing." Haechan grunt, frustrated. 

"Well, I could agree on Jaehyun hyung. But I think Jaehyun hyung could help you speak on behalf of you to their parents, right? You could try asking him that." Mark suggest which Haechan could only nod. 

"Can someone call my wife in? Does she want to starve all day?" 

Mark and Jeno sneered at the former. All the suggestion and he need his wife? 

"Says the man who refuse to eat when he's busy." Jeno mocked when the door being knocked, revealing Renjun and Jaemin. 

"Oh. Maknae ya, have you eaten?" Jaemin just walking straight to Mark and sit on his lap. 

Them babying Jaemin like a kid is completely not necessary but Jaemin is very innocent and cute that it feels like a regret if they didn't do that. 

"Not yet. Renjun said he's paying." Jaemin immediately selling out Renjun and the latter just ruffle his hair. 

"Order on. I'm paying. Where is Seona?" Renjun is weirded out to see there is not a Hwang Seona in Haechan's room. 

"Why? She's not in her room?" Haechan stop doing his work when Renjun asked that. 

"No. That's why I'm asking. Is she going somewhere?" 

And Haechan suddenly look worried. His friends look at each other before going back to Haechan. He tried to look calm and reach out for his phone, calling his wife. The ringing from the other side felt so long after the first ring. 

"I'm alive if that's what you want to know." He's relieved when she pick up at the third ring. 

"Why is it your love language didn't change at all?" Haechan is disappointed but not surprised with the way she talk, even after their confession. 

"If you only wanted to ask that then I'm hanging up." 

"Jeez! You and your impatient . Come here to my office, wherever you are now, leave everyting and come to me." 

Mark feels like he want to barf his breakfast. Jeno cackling when Renjun made a disgusted face and Jaemin just made a stank face. 

"I personally think I should block your number during my lunch break." 

Seona came in with a scowl. Haechan look over the door to see Seona look shorter than she always is. Then his eyes going to her bare feet. 

"What do we got here? Mrs. Lee, where's the inches at?" 

Albeit teasing, he's worried. Worried if something happened to her. Eventhough he believed that he don't have to worry about anything.

It's Hwang Seona. 

"Mrs. Lee as in Jeno's or yours?" Seona took her time teasing and it didn't seems like Haechan is fazed. 

"Excuse you, woman. You are married to me so you are mine. The Lee's are just a family name and you could even be Mark's wife at this point. Now, where's your shoes? I remember we both walking out wearing one this morning." 

Seona walk over to sit beside Jeno with a scowl on her face. 

"That Jung Rian really got on my nerves so I threw my shoes right at her car just now. She probably weeping going back home to her handsome brother." 

The five men are dumbfounded as they look at each other with mouth wide opened. They huddled close to each other as they keep staring at Hwang Seona. 

"Are you sure you made the right decision marrying her?" Mark asked. 

"I don't even know if she really is my wife." Haechan startes to think that Seona don't even fear a criminal. 

"Why are you marrying her again?" Jeno cowering at the thought of Seona getting physical. 

"Why do I feel like you'd die if you cheat on her?" Renjun asked and getting a slap on the back from Haechan. 

"Why would I cheat on her?" He got unsatisfied with that statement because he trust himself to not cheat on her. 

"When will we eat?" 

Jaemin's question got them roaring in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter