THIRTEEN

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BABY ONLY YOU - NCT U Mark & Doyoung 

 

*** 

Seona awaken in the morning, in Haechan's arms. She froze. Thinking if this is a disaster or a heaven in the making. She looked up to see his face. Her fingers is itchy to touch his face. Haechan, even in his deep sleep, had found his hand staying on her back. 

Seona sigh. Her fingers found their way over to Haechan's hair. 

"You're such a brat. Who said you're not good looking? You're cool in your own way." 

Seona was reminded by their kiss last night. And the fact that it was seen by Taeyong, Johnny and Jaehyun got her face red. 

Flashback... 

"I can't believe, that I would see it with my very own eyes. Ugh! I've seen enough with Johnny before and why God think it was a good idea to let my brother kiss his wife in front of my single !" Taeyong had been exaggeratedly keying in Haechan's password. 

While Haechan rolled his eyes with Seona covering her face in his chest. 

"Hyung, I should be the one that's annoyed. It's almost 10! What are you guys doing here?" 

Albeit annoyed by his brothers, he's grateful that his brother come or he would've done more than he intended to his wife, namely Hwang Seona. He's a man of need and kissing her in a situation where they have a lot of unspoken problems, take a whole lot from him to stop. 

"To make sure you two didn't kill each other yet. Which none of my concern need to be here since you are busy currently." Taeyong cheekily teased his little brother as they enter the apartment. 

"Let's get in before your wife turn into chili paste." Jaehyun gave them a light tease, making Seona grab Haechan's blazer to hide her face deeper into his chest. 

Haechan glared at him when Johnny also giving his fair share of teasing. His hands going up and down, rubbing her back, trying to soothe her nerves. And his, too. 

"Get in. Your wife looks like she needs a shower." 

Haechan had never wanted to kick Johnny so bad in his life, no matter if he is above him and older than him. 

He looked down on her chest, where Seona had hid her face. He smiled as he lean down and kiss her head. 

"Let's get it. It's cold out here." His hand slowly rubbing her back. 

End of flashback... 

"Lee Haechan. How do I work these kind of things that I had never done before?" Seona keep her hand on his cheek when a sudden force pulled her by the waist, closer to his body. 

"Let me sleep more, baby." Haechan had sleepily pulled her close. 

Seona had never in her life had a close contact with a man. And Haechan is the first. She was always so awkward about having to be intimate with a man, especially with a skinship. 

But with Haechan, its strangely natural. And weirdly comfortable. In other words, she like it. 

"Hey, wake up. We're gonna be late." She wake him up in hushed voice. 

"What time is it?" He asked in his sleep. 

"It's 7.30. Let's wake up and confront your brothers." 

Haechan opened his eyes. And the sight in front of him is never gonna get him over them. Hwang Seona, in his arms, on his bed, tittled as his wife. Such a dream. To be able to hold her like this, and kiss her is one thing that he never ever imagine before. 

"Let's just stay in today. Let's have a break. I wanna spend my time with you and..." 

"And what?" Seona stare into his eyes that is meeting halfway, and he lean closer for a peck. 

Seona turned crimson red at the intimate action. He had never done that before and it's quite startling. 

"Let's talk about us." 

*** 

 

"They both staying in?"

Jeno thought he heard it wrong when Johnny came into the pantry later to have his coffee. 

"Hmm. They said they need to sort out something. Which, I have no idea what exactly is happening." Johnny decide he would leave out the part where they saw the couple making out outside their appartment. 

Although he think it's a great blackmailing stock. 

"What happen to the workaholic satan Lee Haechan and mad dragon worker Hwang Seona?" 

Mark had a very disturbing thought in his head because that is very unusual of those two to actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter