EIGHT

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl 

 

*** 

 

"And why must I do that?" Seona folded her arms over her chest when the very frustrated Jeno and Jaemin corner her that very evening, in her office. 

"Have you ever seen a married couple live in separate house?" Jeno looks like he's ready to be bald as he tug on his hair fiercely. 

"The falling out couple does." 

Seona's answer made Jaemin slump on the chair. Just when he thought Haechan is stupid, Hwang Seona is a lot more stupider than the idiot next door. 

"That's a failed one but you and Haechan just got married today! Do you want Haechan to die today?" Jeno looks like he's about to cry. 

Seona don't understand. Jeno and Jaemin had been pestering her about moving in with Haechan. Like, hello. Her apartment is just beside his. She didn't see any problem to that. And her? Leaving the apartment that she had been working so hard to buy and furnishing it very beautifully? Classy but nope. 

Not in this life. 

"Do you want this whole contract marriage with him to be busted by his parents and brother's? Are you ready to get attacked by our colleagues?" Jaemin is this close wanted to drag Seona out of her seat and lock her in an iron box. Talk about head of steel. 

"Guys, please." Haechan's voice echoing from the door, making all three startled. 

How long had he been standing there? 

Haechan stride in looking at his watch. His mood didn't seems to be good either. Given. Haechan is a goofball that never looks like he had problems so when he made such a tight face, Seona could sense something is wrong. Because Jeno and Jaemin also stilled when they sense Haechan's foul mood. 

"You done? We need to go somewhere." His straight voice is so chilling that Seona thought he is a different person. 

"What's wrong?" Seona clean up her desk as she hands a paperwork to Jaemin. 

"Nana, review this once again and we'll discuss it again by tomorrow, okay? Call Renjun if there's any problem." Jaemin nodded, watching the two curiously. 

"I need to go so Jeno, keep it to yourself. We'll figure it out just fine." Jeno rolled his eyes. 

Seona followed Haechan outside. And that had been walking too fast, much to her dislike. She's so tempted to throw her heels to the back of his head to remind him that she's walking behind him and struggling to follow his pace. But that won't be a great sight to their colleagues. 

"Can't you slow down, you satan?" Seona grit her teeth as they arrived by the elevator. 

"Wow! How I missed hearing you calling me that." Haechan deadpanned as they enter the elevator. 

"What's with that face? Someone's up your ?" Seona ain't gonna beat around the bush with him. She hate playing with words. 

"My parents are by the lobby." 

Seona froze a bit before chuckling at him. She only saw his parents once and she definitely knows how his parents works. The type that she hate to deal with but she can handle for sure. 

The very same reason that Haechan told her why he pick her as his bride. 

"I never thought I would see a day where you looks very much scared. How come I never see it before?" Seona teased the groaning Haechan. 

"Can you stop teasing me? My head is about to be exploded here. Not yet with the living together issue." Haechan have his forehead in his palm. 

"What? Why do we need to live together?" 

"We are freaking married now of course we newd to live together! Do you want to be a widow by tomorrow? Our contract marriage could be busted easily if we didn't do that." Haechan walk out first when the elevator door opened and Seona followed suit. 

Haechan stopped abruptly, causing Seona almost bumped behind his sturdy back. And Seona seems to realize why he stop. Few metres ahead are his parents, sitting by the lounge. Seemingly waiting for their son, furiously. 

Haechan can feel his heart beating so fast that he swear Seona could hear it. As he took a deep breath, he startled when a finger slithering through his, lacing them together. Turning to the side, he saw Seona wearing her supposed to be 'so-done' face, looking ahead. 

"Let's make an arrangement." 

"What arrangement?" Haechan wanted to know what's she was thinking. 

"At some point, Jeno and Jaemin is right. I'll stay in your apartment only on weekends. Weekdays, you gotta stay over mine. Don't want to see you dead unless if it's by my hands. Deal?" Haechan frowned listening to that. 

"You just realized that Jeno and Jaemin is right? Why didn't you realise earlier? And why is it longer in your apartment? I disagree. Three days in your apartment, four days in mine. How about that?" 

"Are we seriously bargaining about this right now?" Seona glared at her enemy slash husband now. 

"Take it or leave it. It's only fair that way because you were rejecting the idea of living together in the first place. Consider this as a punishment for you." Seona felt like punching the smirk off of his face. 

"If your parents followed us to the apartment after this, which one are we going in first? My things are not even in your apartment!" Seona wanted to somehow kick Haechan in the head for his 'clever' punishment. 

"We will need to tell them first that we already register our marriage." 

Haechan tightened his grip on Seona's hand, making the latter blinked, thinking if Haechan really just squeezed her fingers or tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter