SEVEN

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AVIVA - PRINCESSES DON'T CRY 

 

*** 

 

"We, are getting married. By this afternoon. It's quite sudden but we had been planning this for a while. The wedding will be held simple with few friends and it's not gonna be a big one. And no. It is not because of a connection. I believe this company didn't restrict anyone from dating and getting married in the same company. At least from the rules and policies that I've read. So the board member could be rest assured that this marriage ain't because of a matter of connection or foul play."

Tho he did a foul play for Seona by forcing her to marry him, at least from the first few times. 

Haechan's announcement in the weekly board meeting got the board members chuckling and clapping their hands. The CEO, Johnny Suh also clapped for him. The married man is always happy whenever his employees getting married. Be it in the same company or not. 

"As much as I'm amused, I salute your bravery for coming forward. I sincerely wish you two the best for your weddings. I am a family man myself. I would advice people to get married." 

After the meetings before lunch, Haechan walk over to Seona's desk and saw their colleagues watching Seona fixing her rarely seen outfit. Haechan knows that Seona rarely wear dress. But for their wedding registration, she had gone out of her comfort zone by wearing a dress that got Haechan's breath stucked in his throat. 

Seona turn around to see Haechan staring at her. She awkwardly fix her dress in front of Haechan while some of their colleagues whistling teasingly. 

"I guess this is fine for registering the marriage license." Seona can't see how Haechan smile at her being so awkward. 

"I trust you on your style. It's good enough to make people know that once we walk out of the office, they knew we just got married." Haechan turn around and their colleagues about to tease Seona but Haechan turn back to her making them stop. 

"Oh right, one more thing. Did I told you that you look pretty?" 

At that Seona felt blood rushing to her face while Haechan smile, successfully making their colleagues cooing them for being sweet. 

Mark, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin on the side snickered. 

"It's so obvious. These two are stupid." Jaemin snarled. 

Mark, Renjun and Jeno whipped their head towards Jaemin. Jaemin rarely sounds like that but understandable. Because their two friends are currently so oblivious. 

"Stupid? Who?" Haechan walked closer to them when he heard Jaemin. 

"The lizard on the wall." Jaemin made a stank face, making the three on the other side cackling. 

"What even is that?" Haechan also made a stank face, getting a guess that Jaemin is talking about him. 

Seona walked to them and she had never felt this awkward standing in front of them before. She felt like she's being stripped wearing the dress. 

"Well uhh...that's beautiful." Mark found himself rubbing his neck, shyly complimenting because he hardly saw Seona wear a dress. 

"I would say you look gorgeous." Jeno's compliment probably is the most natural one because he looks all smiley and Seona appreciate that he somehow made it comfortable for her. 

"Just go get married and come back for work." Renjun's words got her almost throwing her handbag at him. 

"Can you at least say something nice for me today?" Renjun cackled at the way Seona wanted to smack him with her handbag. 

"I believe my idea is nice and simple..." before Jaemin could even finish his words, a chaos from the door could be heard making all of them whipped their head towards the door. 

"...tho I believe there would be a hassle." 

Jung Rian. 

 

*** 

 

"Who is Hwang Seona?!" 

Seona raised her eyebrows towards Haechan, asking for confirmation. 

"Is that the one we talked about last night?" 

Haechan took a deep breathe and nodded as he grab Seona's hand in his. An action that got their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter