ONE

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVENTEEN - FAST PACE

(well, I need a y song for our couple👀)

 

***

 

"Lee Haechan!!" 

"My my. We finally have Hwang Seona barging into my room before lunch hour. What happen to the break time barging in, honey?" 

Hwang Seona slammed her hands over his desk as he lean over his chair, definitely at ease. He, enjoy watching that pretty face turning red. There's a saying that goes, woman are more attractive when they're mad. 

But that's not a good look when you're the one pissing them off. 

"Don't ing call me that and explain to me, why the hell is there a wedding invitation card on my desk, with my ing name engraved as the bride and the ing groom is you?!" 

Hwang Seona felt like killing Haechan when she saw the invitation card. Not when her coworker start bombarding her with so many questions that she can't answer. 

"Because I can and I wanted it to be that way." Haechan stand up, putting his hands in his pocket as he circle his desk, walking closer to the pretty woman in front of him. 

Haechan won't lie but Hwang Seona, in that red suit is such a big turn on. 

"Are you a psychopath? You keep on proposing and I never knew the intention of yours as to why you wanted to marry me. Are you that desperate? And I clearly told you to keep this things between us and look at what you've done! I rejected that proposal way too many times, why can't you just accept it?!" Seona is about to bust her lungs explaining to Lee ing Haechan a.k.a her stubborn boss. 

Haechan wore a wicked smirk over his face when he came closer to her. Seona, feeling uncomfortable, moved away but Haechan is faster when he pulled her by the waist, making her splayed over his chest. He leaned close to her ears and whispered. 

"I told you. I get what I want." 

 

*** 

 

"I thought you two aren't dating?" Jeno asked as he enter Haechan's room that evening. 

"We didn't." Haechan focus on his paperwork when his door being pushed open from outside, revealing Renjun and Mark with the coffee and snacks. 

"Of course he didn't. He just didn't like to be rejected." Haechan crumpled a piece of paper to throw at Mark after the latter mocked him. 

"Poor Hwang Seona. What did she ever do wrong to meet someone like you?" Renjun scoffed as he took a bite from their snack. 

"Don't you three have other things to do apart from pissing me off? Speaking of which, where is our maknae?" Haechan sighed as he look at his watch. 

"Nana is here! Sorry, I accidentally pressed the wrong floor." 

Mark welcomed him enthusiastically as the latter sit on his lap. They're all almost in their thirties but somehow, they love babying Jaemin. Simply because Jaemin is the youngest in their circle. And hey, Na Jaemin is pretty cute. 

"Did you eat? Here." Renjun hands him a pizza and Jaemin didn't refuse. 

"What the hell did you do to  Hwang Seona? She's taking halfday." Jaemin asked with his mouth full when Renjun glared, scolding him, not to talk with his mouth full. 

"I believe that he had just forced her to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter