The Unfinished Talk

Fate Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday already, tomorrow Aerin is scheduled to be Luhan's date on his company party. Well, its must be hectic.
She compiles her files on her desk. Yes, she still works in Zhang Building. It's been a week. No trace of Yixing. Sometimes she has lunch with Luhan, or both Luhan and Chen. The day goes on smoothly. No drama or whatsoever.

She almost not thinks about Yixing at all. Her mind is preoccupied with Yixing tasks for her team. That is time consumed.

Knock. Knock. Someone knocks on her door, it's Naera. Naera is from Creactive Department, under Ms. Yoona. She helps me too, as the temporary secretary. My secretary, Areum is left back and forth to Chunsang. She needs to help my Co-Director Mr. Suho on the running work there. Naera is placed here too, with another 12 employees.

"Ms. Choi, this is the report about new establishment software we're gonna put in the car." Giving her a file. Then another file too. "This too, it's the following material that is needed to be reported to Mr. Zhang and Mr. Lee."

Yes, as a team leader, she needs to report here and there directly to the boss. In Zhang Global's case, Zhang Yixing is the runner. Therefore all the reports need to be directly reported to him.

"Okay, I'll meet them soon."

"But, Ms. Aerin, mr. Zhang secretary informed us, mr. Zhang is waiting for the establishment report soon. That's why I get this for you right now".

"I'm kind of busy right now, can mr. Chen do it for me?" She pleads, she really doesn't want to meet Yixing right now.

"I believe no, Ms. Choi, mr. Chen currently checking for the spare parts with manufacturer company with Mr. Baekhyun."

Okay, she needs to do this, then. "Okay, in 68th right?"

"Yes, Ms. Choi. It's in the end of the hallway. 68th is for Co-Ceo's division."

"Okay-okay, I get it. I'll do it after this. I need to finish this task first." She says.

With that Naera excuses herself. Whyyy? She thinks all herself. It's like entering a pit of a fire. Yixing scent still lingering in her mind. She can't guarantee she'll stay calm to face him.

With that, she unwillingly goes to Yixing's room. She walks to the lift. It's just her, or maybe people really pays attention these days? Some people even staring. Maybe it's just me. When she's in the elevator, she feels nervous as hell. It'll be the first after 3 years to talk directly to Yixing. When they were meeting with the team last week, she didn't talk to much, and that's with so many people witnessing. Not privately like this. She silently prays they'll be someone there with them. That's more comfortable for both of them.

When the elevator's door opened to the 68th floor, she's feeling unwell. People in this floor really looks at her carefully like she's some kind of celebrity. People begin to murmur, but Aerin tries to compose herself and walks confidently. She's Aerin, she's the best graduate from her University. She's a Marketing Excetive now. She's not merely a girl, she's an adult.

She goes to the receptionist of the floor and ask to meet Mr. Zhang Yixing. The receptionist then calls someone, Luhan Sunbae, his secretary she pressumes.
After the call, the receptionist leads the way, to the hallway which there are lots of working area or benches. They're Co-CEO division. So many people help Co-CEO, this company is a no joke. When she walks, Luhan just comes out from his room. He is a secretary, but he has his room too. He's like the head secretary there. He motions the receptionist to left Aerin with him.

"You're here to report?" He asks, somehow worried, she's going to be with Yixing. Who knows something will happen to them?

"Yes, Sunbae. Is Mr. Yixing inside?" She smiles.

"Yes. He is. Do you want me to accompany you?" He asks, he knows Aerin is too precious. He won't back off.

She hesitates, but accepts his offer. She really wants someone to accompany her. She's affraid that she's gonna break down in front of Yixing.

He then smiles and motions her to follows him. He knocks, and Yixing tells them to come. Really, that voice.

His room is very spacious too, luxury, expensive. Those are the perfect words to describe this. There is a huge workdesk for Yixing. And huge leather seater in the side. Mini kitchen bar and billiard table. WTF. Is this an office? "Mr. Zhang, Ms. Aerin here to report on the Chunsang's project"

Yixing remains focus on his computer and not even look up, "okay, sit." He orders.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter