The Confession

Fate Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


He pulls me closer, "Jiyoung is not home" , he says as he removes his hand from my hair and touch my cheek.

That's not a question, so, he knows. Before I can answer, he says "Xiumin."

"Xiumin?" I ask, confused. Xiumin's Jiyoung?

"Yes, don't be angry at him. I pleaded to him to keep in track of you for me.. nothing much, really. Just basics." He says, looks at me lovingly, and his hand begin to caress my cheek, when the other hand still hugging me closely.

"So you really dug informations about me, all these years?" Step back a little, which no use because my back hitted the kitchen counter already. "Why didn't you just reach me? That won't complicate our situations."

"I'm trying to settle everything in places, first Aerin. You know, even yesterday I had quarrel with myself whether to aproach you or no."

I try to get away from Yixing, I'm beyond angry. He was still unsure about me, and now he's here hugging me.

No.

I walk to my room try escaping from him when he suddenly holds my hand. "Can you please listening?" I can hear his plea clearly.

"I'm really sure about you. Well, I get surer after years I couldn't meet you" as if he can read my mind. "But I can't let you be in danger too. I need you to be prepared, first."

I face him completely, my hand still in his. "And if I meet someone else before you completely sure? And please enlighten me what danger are you talking about?"

He frowns, "you know about my family. If you haven't settled yet, it'll be hard for both of us, and your parents. I'm worried abut your future" he then smiles, "I know you can do it, and you proved it to me. This way, I can convince my Grandparents, even my mom was asking about you."

"Your mom?" His mom was asking about me? I'm really feel flattered. "And what makes you sure with my condition right now, your Grandparents will permit you to be with me?"

It's true though, even if I'm settled right now, having a steady job without his help, I have so many achievements, that can't change the fact that we have different ethnicity, I'm not turning into Chinese in 3 years. Well, I can speak their language a little bit. But that's not the main problem, here.

"That you are suited me well." He coughs, "you deserve me" he smirks.

I roll my eyes, he's still full of himself.

"Come on Yixing, I'm still not a Chinese."

"We at least can try. And if they still can't accept you, I already have big enough stock. I still can live without them." He says, half jokingly? I can't quite understand his expression. "And you're already rich. We just be fine" he chuckles a bit.

His being more cheerful now, maybe he thinks I'm gonna be soften with all their sayings. Well, it's a quite interesting offer. He'll still be Zhang Yixing, we live just fine even without his family's support. As if we really get together.. as if..

I look at him, does he really want to be with me?

"You did not even confess to me." I say frankly.

"So, are you really going to be with me if I confess?" I roll my eyes, Zhang Yixing, you're really.. unbelievable. He says coming closer.

"I don't know Yixing, I still think it's not a good idea."

He smiles and hold both of my hands, it gently. "Just say yes, I'll never let you go. Trust me."

There's still no guarantee. He did left me before, no words, no tries to reach me even he watched me all the time. But he cared. Maybe I really need to try..? I always think of him, even in 3 years, he's still lingering on me.

"You don't ask, thus I don't have any obligations to say yes."

He hugs me closed, before look at me, "Choi Aerin, will you be Mrs. Zhang?"

Wait. What?

"Yes, you heard me, I propose you." He smiles. "I'm sure we'll get through it. But it's better to make sure if you're with me, close. Legally. You won't be touched if yoy have my name on yours"

He didn't even say he love me, but now he wants me to be his wife. As can be heard, "and I love you", Yixing blurts that out.

Does he really tell the truth about his love to me? And do I even love him? I'm sure he's the only one in my mind for years. But I'm not sure I really love him or can't accept the fact the Yixing left me after me. Well, that's rude.

"I don't know Yixing, I'm kind of tired.." I say, finally. I pull my hand and walking to the couch and sit down. Yixing follows me and sits down beside me. I can feel his scent, fragrants near me. He's scent is so pleasant.

"Are you still hungry, we can order some foods" he says, "I don't want you to be starving."

"No.. I get full, all of sudden."

"Okay then.." he says. We keep silence for a moment, after suddenly he hugs me from the side. He rests my head on his shoulder, "you won't know if you don't at least try, Choi Aerin."

"But I'm more unsure if we talk about marriage." I murmur, honestly.

"You know, I'm more than just happy if you say yes. But if you're no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter