The Interview

Fate Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whoaah, this building is so extravagant. Zhang Global's. I can't imagine how much money they actually makes. They're like the every aspect in this world's owner.

After I park my car in parking lot in front of the building. I don't go to the basemenr because I'm afraid to get lost in this big scyscrapper. I enter the building feeling in awe. It's so.. huge. This building is a modern 70 floors. There are glass and crystals here and there. I don't know what happens if an earthquake happens in Seoul. Well, It's noy common. But who knows? Hahaha

There's a hug foyer with a pretty-big flower bouquet. There's receptionist table in the end of the room. Even her receptionists are so pretty.

"Excuse me, I have an appointment with Mr. Zhang Yixing for the interview"


"Yes, what's your name. I'll check it in the list"

"I'm Choi Aerin, I come for Kang Jiyoung's behalf. From Busan National University"

"Oh okay, have you inform Mr. Zhang Yixing's secretary about change of plan?"

"I presume, Kang Jiyoung-ssi already told Mr. Zhang's secretary about my arrival."

"Okay, I'll inform his secretary first. The annual meeting is ending soon, Mrs. Choi. You may wait in the meeting room or go to the conference room to look on the annual report. Please leave your ID here."
There, I give my ID to her. I choose to wait in the meeting room, because I know for sure, Mr. Zhang will never waits. So, rather than makes him wait, I'm choosing to wait silently in the meeting room.

Wearing my cream pencil skirt and white shirt, with 2 top buttons are ed it feels.. cold. I should've not wore this in the first place.

After an hour of waiting, finally the door cracks open. Someone with the face I knew all along enters the room. Luhan sunbae.

"Sunbae..?"

Luhan looks at me with his shocking face.

"You're here. I got a call from the lobby that someone named Choi Aerin comes. I don't know that is you. Jiyoung didn't tell me she changed a plan"

I grin, "haha, maybe she didn't want Mr. Ning knew that she's not coming"

Luhan softened his facial expression, it's someone who recently reject him. That's why it feels awkward. Choi Aerin looks very beautiful and.. y. The outfit she's wearing does the justice. He always knows that Aerin is pretty, even her body is not the best curve out there, but Choi Aerin's body shape is dreamlike.

"Ahh.. I see. You know that I work here, right?"

"I know you work in the Zhang, sunbae. But it's Zhang Enterprise I heard about. You never mention where exactly you work"

Luhan laughs, "I did. You're too busy to notice me. Well, I work in Zhang Enterprises. I'm the head secretary of CEO Zhang Yixing. He's currently here to do the report. You're gonna interview him right?"

Oh, it's awkward. Don't say Luhan Sunbae is going to be here during the interview. Wait, it's gonna be more awkward if he doesn't, I will be left alone with the great Zhang then.

"Hehe I'm sorry Sunbae. I'm focusing on my thesis. Therefore I don't pay too much attention on surroundings. I might not notice if fire suddenly emerge in the house."

Ups. It's a bizzare joke, Aerin. Not good.

"Hahaha, that's scary. You should pay more attention in others Aerin. Especially those who try so hard to court you" He says, rubbing his back of head.

"Sorry Sunbae, how much time the report usually takes?"

"Not too long, it's ended in 5 minutes. I came to inform you Mr. Zhang is going to be here soon... and keep you accompany. You must be bored. I got a call from the recepcionist an hour ago.."

I smile nervously, "not really.. I play with my phone. I don't realize it's been an hour". I sway my phone in front of my face to show him that it's actually okay. It's really okay though, I'm always study some literatures in my phone when I'm not doing anything.

"Okay then.. what do you want to drink? I'll ask someone to get you a drink"

"It's okay Sunbae, I brought something to drink. You know, it's my habit." Yes, I always bring a bottle of sweet tea with me. Lucky me, there is a bottle in that Hotel prepared, and I brought it right now. I love sweets.

Luhan smiles, "okay.. but-"

Before Luhan Sunbae finishes his sentence, someone enters the room. Zhang Yixing. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter