The News

Fate Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a chance that encounters. I didn't know that I'll meet him again after that non-so-boring interview. I didn't know if I really cross path with him. I didn't know that I was really getting laid. My first ual . It is not right but it doesn't feel wrong too.

I, now, believe in fate. It must be fate playing along.

Feeling sore there, I try to move a bit. No Yixing's trace, just his scent still lingering in the atmosphere haha. It's a one night stand, Yixing is gone, he didn't even feel like necessary to say good morning to me. Weird, I don't feel like stupid. I'm feeling bliss. The feeling is so magnificent. I don't know when that I can do "that" again. It feels like a mountain's breeze. Again, it's not right but it doesn't feel wrong.

I get up from bed, . I'm stark . Really, didn't he think to dress me at least? He is so inconsidirate.

I moved my self to the shower, drench myself under the shower, cold water. I don't do warm, I love cold water even it's a midnight. That freshen my whole body. Shoot, that part is so sore. I grimance. It's okay Aerin, it's okay. You are officially mature now.

Ah. Wait. I didn't use , did I? I didn't usually take pills too. What a . I hope there's nothing bad happen. I don't really want to be pregnant with so-non-completely stranger. Yixing is not really a stranger, I know him from the very first start. Heck, his face is everywhere. His life even shown in the headlines. I know him. At least if I really, really, pregnant, I know where to go. I hope Yixing can be responsible too.

But, nope. I don't want to pregnant yet. I'm still 22 for God's sake.

After I finished taking shower, I go out wrapped in towel that is prepared in the cabinet and search for my clothes. Wait, where are those? I need to get dressed. I try to open the wardrobe, there's a very beautiful dress. A semi formal thigh length black dress that I don't it's gonna fit me. I'm not fat, I just happen to have a big part here and there. and . Those are my insecurities. That's why I tend to use oversized. But I'm an adult now, last interview I used something tight too. Wearing this is not gonna hurt.

There, I'm trying to the new outfit that someone's prepared for me then walk out from the room. Wow, it's such a huge Condo. It's so luxurious too. I'm in the second floor, and there's a huge circular staircase in the middle of the spacious room.

I walk to it, feeling in awe with the house. I don't know if it's really a house or something. But when I look at the window, it's certainly somewhere high.

After I reach to the first floor, I smell something nice. There, Yixing is sitting in the kitchen bar, sipping something, while waiting for someone, I believe he's the chef, to cook something in the spacious kitchen. Even the kitchen is 2 times bigger than my living room. The house is so huge.. not as huge as my Mom's mansion though, but if it's really an appartment, it's so huge.

Upon hearing my footsteps, Yixinf turns his head toward me. And smiling. He is smiling.

"Good morning, I'm sorry that I didn't wake you up earlier.." he says, still smiling. Why does he need to be so gentle in the morning? I feel butterflies. Wait, there really butterflies in my stomach. How weird.

I reply the smile, "it's okay. But you should at least tell me where the clothes are. I was panicking."

The chef chokes and making an awkward cough. Ups, there's someone listening. My cheecks redden after I realize that.

Yixing just laughs out loud, "I'm sorry, I'm so hungry that I forgot to do that" there, very inconsiderate. "Come, the soup which is prepared last night is stink. Therefore I order my chef to cook breakfast of us.."

I walk to him, and sit beside him in the kitchen bar. The maid gives me a cup of tea. It's not really my thing. I prefer milk in the morning. I love something sweet and greesy haha

Then I face him, his beautiful features greeting me in this beautiful morning. It's not hurt to see something like this every morning. Hmmm, what the am I thinking? "Did you get a good sleep last night?" What a question.

Yixing laughs, he loves to laugh like I'm such a clown. Or.. nope, my face is okay. I checked it million times after shower before going down here.

Once again, the chef is coughing, oh plus one. Yixing's maid. I don't ever know she's still in the kitchen all along. Geez, when is the food ready. It's too awkward.

"Yes Aerin, my sleep is just fine. Rather too much fine. Did you get enough sleep too?"

I cough and looking away, "yep."

"What do you plan to do, today?" He asks, maybe out of formality. Wait, I think I lost something.. think, Aerin. Think. "Aerin?" I hear Yixing calls me again, smoothly, why does my name sound so good when he say it?

"Do you happen to know where my bag and phone is?" Ah.. bag and phone.

Yixing raises his eyebrow, "Nope, you didn't bring it last night. And I don't think the maid found your phone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter